Show Of Hands February 19th, 2013 6:45pm

Should the U.S. refrain from taking a military action because the U.N. Security Council doesn't approve of it?

02/20/13 4:18 am

Im glad i didnt vote for him because i would feel pretty damn dumb

Hes a lil bush jr if you ask me.

All politicans are liars thinly drapped in the scent they know will attract either the type a or type b personalities.
Democraps and returdlicans...both two sides to the same coin of problems.

02/20/13 4:14 am

Truth=fact

Otherwise known as proof. So where is it? In a book, not good enough. In the universe itself, not good enough.

I want something that can be applied to the scientific method, plain and simple, cross examined undeniable fact.

02/20/13 4:11 am

And seriously if you have proof i would like you to share it.

Testable, undeniable proof.

Your making the claim, its your burden to prove.
I say who the heck ACTUALLY knows.
Even if i met god, id still wonder what if hes a liar...a really really strong liar.

02/20/13 4:08 am

The truth is if you have proof then you have no need for faith, its your own religions rules that ask you for faith.

ur CLEARY not supposd to know for sure
you dont know for a fact either do you? Because that would kinda defeat the purpouse of faith.

I say IF because thats all we got.

sheriboo
02/20/13 4:06 am

Hey, it's okay.. I agree. :)

02/20/13 4:02 am

Will the earth just get to dictate the moon because they are human as well???

(Helghast is for the helghan) killzone refferance :)

02/20/13 4:01 am

Im not going to let the freaks who cant even keep a single country around the world one at a time control the whole world at a time.

Do you know how dumb it is to keep all your eggs in one basket?
And what happens when we colonize the moon if we do? Cant play the GLOBAL card of unity then?
........

02/20/13 3:59 am

LoL inevitable....says who?

You and the globalist minded people like you? Just to let you know those of us that hate the idea dont plan on letting you guys get your way ;)

So i see nothing about this as inevitable, except for maybe conflict about the subject that is.

02/20/13 3:54 am

Stereotyper >_<

Whats next prejudice? Hmmm?

Go ahead assume something about me if you want. As an independant i feel left out ),:

Brrrrrrrrr
02/20/13 3:51 am

Yes, but the first and most important quality about god is his existence. if you haven't even ascertained the truth of that Quality, based on what are you saying that you know that you will hate the rest of his qualities?

02/20/13 3:50 am

And your referance to satan narrows the list of possible religions your speaking in referanc to down to the gods I belive after much thought and research are perticuarlly intollerant of disobeidience to their commands or dictations.

02/20/13 3:45 am

I acknowledge the possibillty, i need no proof of exsistance.

Therfore i develop a stance in the light of that possiblity. In case the possibilty tirns into FACT.

Brrrrrrrrr
02/20/13 3:39 am

Let's deal with this issue of hating gods first. You haven't even figured out the most important characteristic about god, namely his existence, yet you've figured out enough of his characteristics to know that you'll hate him if you're later convinced that he exists?

02/20/13 3:29 am

Obama dont even do what he tells himself to, lololololololololol.

sheriboo
02/20/13 3:28 am

I am certain Obama will do whatever the UN tells him to do.

sheriboo
02/20/13 3:26 am

So you're okay with Agenda 21?

02/20/13 3:26 am

Have you ever even considered that gods may lie just as much as the filthy politicians we have lord over us on this earth?

You honestly must have atleast considered this perspective i hope.

02/20/13 3:23 am

They are called COMMANDments after all not suggestions or even preferances.

At best followers are willing slaves who is just happy to be on what they have been told is the easy or right side of a war they, you, or I can barley even comprehend.

02/20/13 3:20 am

You clearly belive, so i spoke in term and referance to the fact of what you consider the truth.

I dont know, and im not going to pretend there is proof beyond doubt of a OR any gods exsistance.

But if yours or thiers exsist i dont not agree with the DEVINE right to dictatorship.

02/20/13 3:17 am

Seriously not following you here :)

I am very tired though, so IDK maybe it makes sense some how.

02/20/13 3:15 am

Silly little countries? -_-
Its worked for thousands of years pretty well.

May i ask what idea you have that will lead us all to heaven on earth, you know other than just SAYING thats what the rest of us should do and that thats how you would like it?

(Curious/no hostile)

Xyrnus Federal Way WA
02/20/13 3:13 am

The wording of some of these questions! This one's like "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

Brrrrrrrrr
02/20/13 3:11 am

There was no "if", you said "I despise your dictator god" period, not "I despise your dictator god if he exists" please clarify your position.

02/20/13 3:11 am

By playing the public eye like harp for political reasons.

Its just a big soap box really. With a lil aid trown in to make them seem indespensable.

02/20/13 3:07 am

Carrot(aid) and the stick(political control)

02/20/13 3:05 am

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...

...this is all our millitary actions come down to, why is that so hard for some people to grasp?

02/20/13 3:01 am

seriously though its self rightous people like you and the dictator like practices of your gods that make me despise religious inclinations.

Your an embarassment to your god I would bet.

If he is even real...IF.

02/20/13 2:55 am

See how you call me names and degrade me?

Atleast my belifes dont require me to be a judgemental scumbag unlike yourself.

Go burn someone else at the stake you inquisitorial pos.

hazhap1 Las Vegas
02/20/13 2:50 am

lol @ hippie liberals.. Just lol

02/20/13 2:49 am

I take the stance of IF...and i would slit gods little attack dogs satans throat.

I am no ones minion
I am no ones slave

Death to all gods.

acanderson Fruitland
02/20/13 2:43 am

You are plainly, a f>u>c>k>ing idiot.

Brrrrrrrrr
02/20/13 2:41 am

Are we to understand that you despise something which you do not even believe exists? Or are we to understand that you believe God exists and still despise him?
You must realize, the former makes you incoherent, and the latter describes perfectly a Satan minion.

golutes
02/20/13 2:18 am

I like furry animals. Is that what you meant?

02/20/13 1:55 am

Planet my arse....what are the terrestrial worshipers going to say when we expand into space?
Will the moon be a second class situation?
Do all space stations have to hold hands too?

Stupid globalist BS...im sorry your opinions just irk the crap outta me. Unity is SO overrated.

02/20/13 1:50 am

Dr.reid...has the fact that the middle east is not the US stopped any of those dangerous nut jobs over there ever stopped them from blowing each other up?

This whole if America would only keep its head down idea is just an unrealistic dilusion.
They hate us for way more than getting in thier biz.

tydye
02/20/13 1:50 am

We throw ourselves and the world into a furry if a country doesn't observe the UN orders. Hypocritical to the highest degree.

moonshot More often I know nothing
02/20/13 1:34 am

In 500 years, are we really going to have the same silly little countries bickering away at each other? Really? I sure hope not. We need to think ahead a find solutions that fit long term, not just for the next few decades, but for the next millennium as well.

02/20/13 1:30 am

Im very conservative fiscally and i despise your dictator god and his regime of slavery through reward and oppression.

You shouldnt sterotype, your enemy may be closer than you think Brrrrrrrr.....in fact they may sit right among you.

moonshot More often I know nothing
02/20/13 1:29 am

Any takers on what a world constitution could look like? I like a constitutional republic, with elected representation from census designated equal population groups of roughly 100mm each. Set up a congressional system for voting and a judiciary branch. I would not have an executive branch.

02/20/13 1:27 am

Then i could start placing my hired thugs all over your front yard and start pointing guns at your kids and what not.

If you dont think UN troops are trying to get in here on a scale larger than they are you must not live next to two navy bases or keep track of public UN troop movements records.

02/20/13 1:24 am

Well if i came in to your house and started ordering you around and telling you how and what to do...would you not find that oppressive,offensive, and down right intolerable?

...im really flaberghasted i need to explain this atall really. Whats your angle with that question? Really?

Threeper301 Gilbert, AZ
02/20/13 1:16 am

Coming again to save the motherf#cking day, yeah!!

getupbaby South City
02/20/13 1:10 am

Ahhh!!! I can't tell what's sarcastic on this thread???

wait... am I being sarcastic?

Doopy Remedial Americanism
02/20/13 1:06 am

How 'bout replacing it with that fleet of strategic bombers we have sitting out in the boneyard and gathering dust?

Doopy Remedial Americanism
02/20/13 1:02 am

Who's we? There are no UN organs I approve of.

moonshot More often I know nothing
02/20/13 12:59 am

...police actions instead. We could still have local governments with local customs, but one overriding set of sovereign laws that would govern all citizens worldwide. It would take a war to get to this point. Do we have the courage to do this? (maybe I should write a novel....hmmm...might be fun.)

moonshot More often I know nothing
02/20/13 12:56 am

The various African countries would join up next. Who would be last to join? Russia? China? The crazies in the Middle East? India? What would it take to unite the world with one unifying constitution? If we cold accomplish this, we could then abolish our military and only need to enforce laws with..