Show Of Hands February 19th, 2013 6:45pm

Should the U.S. refrain from taking a military action because the U.N. Security Council doesn't approve of it?

14573 Scary Numbers
02/21/13 2:04 pm

Judging by the name and comment, he's a troll and only chose Guam because it's the weirdest area. So how's your mom's basement treating you my good troll?

Captainbstring Biden is a Clown
02/21/13 12:49 pm

Throw the UN OUT OF OUR COUNTRY. NATO ? Fine. That at least is practical. When we want the stupid opinions of other LESSER countries we'll ask for them. Otherwise they need to STFU and realize that we decide to do the things we do because WE CAN. "Fair" has nothing to do with it.

Captainbstring Biden is a Clown
02/21/13 12:43 pm

No excuse FBexert. The phone does it for you. Yes true.... When they get mad about being corrected it usually means that the supposed point they were failing to make is just that. FAIL. I'll bet that fbexpert voted for Barry the bonehead too.

Captainbstring Biden is a Clown
02/21/13 12:35 pm

....and they have worn out their welcome.Like the league of nations the UN has become a pointless farce of corrupt programs and a forum to set up straw men to coerce our nation to capitulate and capitulate and capitulate.TIME IS UP. THE UN MUST BE HOSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE AND OTHER NATIONS MUST STEP UP

Captainbstring Biden is a Clown
02/21/13 12:27 pm

...heads of state have chastised and laughed at us with impunity IN OUR OWN COUNTRY and in a facility which WE PROVIDE. The moment that they presume to pass resolutions supposedly "binding" on our part it is no longer in our best interests to listen to their points of view. We don't need them....

Captainbstring Biden is a Clown
02/21/13 12:23 pm

What you WANT is not relevant. For all the good that the UN has done I'm fine with that. However, I think the US should no longer supply the majority of troops in "peacekeeping" missions. Let someone else do it. More importantly the UN has as of late become the bully pulpit from where various......

Brundon
02/21/13 12:20 pm

Permission to bomb you, sir?

eatschicken
02/21/13 8:01 am

Interventionism = American freedom? I think not. It's a policy that makes us the bullies of the world.

02/21/13 7:48 am

Guess that depends on what your definition of is...IS.

FPexpert Earth
02/21/13 7:39 am

Who is arguing that we should be CONTROLLED by the UN. Also Id love to hear about this rancid stew? Is it hyperbole or factual?

FPexpert Earth
02/21/13 7:37 am

They provide a forum for discussion among international actors that is all inclusive which does not exist outside of the UN. They provide loans for developing countries. They use peacekeeping forces to protect refugees and stabilize negotiating tasks. There are countless examples.

FPexpert Earth
02/21/13 7:34 am

Saying the sky is green is not an opinion, its ignorance. Big difference

FPexpert Earth
02/21/13 7:30 am

Those are peace keeping forces who are not able to attack aggressors or defend civilians, they are only allowed to protect themselves. This is both historically accurate and factual.

FPexpert Earth
02/21/13 7:28 am

They are all expressing opinions which are founded on lies and misinformation, opinions are different than ignorance.

02/21/13 7:10 am

Yes, but an open minded person would want to know the qualities of a god before despising him.

"death to all gods" - absolutely nothing open-minded about that.

02/21/13 6:58 am

Why cant an open minded person dispise something?

Open minded dont mean complete acceptance of everything in all the universe does it? Maybe im wrong, but i dont think it does.

Just means your willing to think as far as im concerned.

ProfDG I Want Truth
02/21/13 6:52 am

According to Obama's 2013 budget, Federal outlays include $940.9B for DHHS including Medicare and Medicaid, $882.7B for SS, and $672.9 B for Defense. Interest on the debt is $246B.

02/21/13 6:51 am

It's quite clear that you're just using "open-minded" As a cop out.

02/21/13 6:51 am

But you see the difference between me and you? When I don't know what your 'final battle', I say freely that I have no idea what you're talking about. When you don't know what my conception of god is, you say "I despise your dictator god". And then claim to be "open-minded".

02/21/13 6:49 am

...but then again, so was the blitzgrieg of world war two ;)

02/21/13 6:48 am

Strange with that knowledge you seem to have NOW, it seems you could have made the leap to understand what i was refering to.

Even if you view it as more of a judgement then slaughter...but im going to call it a battle, cuz thats what i read, not execution.

Sure its supposed to be 1 sided....

02/21/13 6:44 am

Or shall i say GRAMMER, phwuw....that was close.

I almost got checked !!!

02/21/13 6:43 am

That has no resemblance to mine. In which case I still have no idea what you're talking about.

02/21/13 6:43 am

LoL, when you get spell checked you know you got'm mad and they aint got nNUHTHENG

:D

02/21/13 6:42 am

In my conception of the 'final battle' all questions about the existence of Satan and his cheerleaders will already be answered, and then they will be burnt. There will be no need or desire to demonstrate the cop out that you are. I can only imaging you have some wild conception of the final battle

02/21/13 6:41 am

Wait...if the UN has no troops...who the heck is wearing all those baby blue helmets with the big UNs on them then?

02/21/13 6:34 am

Whats it like in guam?

Or did you just pick that ?? -_-

Im curious what guam is like....really.

02/21/13 6:33 am

Yes....HELLO.... I see you...you can feel better now, you have been seen ;)

02/21/13 6:27 am

No i wasnt confused...im tired so i actually had to go check...you did say bible too.
I cant believe u didnt know that....your not even worth my opinion you hollow christian.

Really what kind of churchy dont even know revelations,u have BLOWN i repeatBLOWN my mind with.

Thats the last chapter BTW

02/21/13 6:21 am

LoL, hillarious.
Book of revelations? The final battle between light and dark? That ring any bells?
Exactly wich god system DO you worship anyway? It seems you should know that if its the christian god that has a devil and i been arguing against?
Dont tell me i know more about it than you do
-_-

02/21/13 6:10 am

I have no idea what you're talking about.

02/21/13 6:08 am

How the hell do you dissprove an opinion?

That sounds pretty interesting...

FPexpert Earth
02/21/13 6:00 am

Im disproving all of the right wing anti UN hyperbole which has no basis in reality. I think thats pretty clear idk what your confusion is about.

02/21/13 5:55 am

Now look weve upset 14573

I'll see you at that final battle buddy...IF there even is one that is. Then we can see whos the cop out, fair enough?

02/21/13 5:53 am

You want others to stop so that your phone doesn't ring? Turn your stupid notifications off if you don't want to be bothered.

14573 Scary Numbers
02/21/13 5:32 am

Sweet Jesus! Ok you are using your truth and reason against his truth and reason. This is never going to work out and I'm tired of having my phone ring from notifications from this pissing contest, so just give it a rest!

14573 Scary Numbers
02/21/13 5:27 am

Because if we have to, so does everyone else.

02/21/13 5:27 am

I believe there's truth and reason, in order to avoid that you use "I'm open-minded" as a cop out. Anyone can mutter some rubbish and then claim to be "open minded" in order to refuse explaining it.

We are indeed opposites.

14573 Scary Numbers
02/21/13 5:27 am

We don't want us to answer to them, we want to work with them. They are kind of composed of the majority of the world's nations. Just kind of.

14573 Scary Numbers
02/21/13 5:25 am

They provide humanitarian aid the world over. But that isn't going to count is it.

02/21/13 5:13 am

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to reinforce your belifes...but you might think its funny, i , being nearly the opposite of yourself am thinking very close to the same thing about you.

How polarized we both are...its kind of weird actually.what is this doing for either of us? Why do we even bothr?

02/21/13 5:06 am

Indeed, the intellectual cost is staggering.

02/21/13 4:52 am

No you pinned me down by trying to fit my open mindedness into your riged construct of what you believe the world is about.

I will talk about how smelly i think mermaids are even though i dont know if they exsist if i want to

I have no obligation to follow your line of thought im no slave to dogma

02/21/13 4:49 am

Alternatively, you're free to offer a third option, if you'd like.

02/21/13 4:49 am

You pinned yourself down, not me. You made a statement and are now refusing to choose between the only 2 logical extensions of that statement. I did nothing but ask you which one it was.

02/21/13 4:40 am

Brrrrr, you really need to get over yourself you know that -_-

Your attempts to have the last word and come out on top is soooo annoying.

I do not claim to not believe, i do not claim to believe Your not pinning me into a mold you can fit into your black and white little dictator god filled world.

02/21/13 4:31 am

The end was already reached the moment you said "I despise your dictator god", your refusal to acknowledge it is meaningless.

All your protestations thus far can amount to nothing more significant than "I don't believe you".

02/21/13 4:25 am

LoL...your boreing me...im done.

I hate any god
I hate the idea of globalism
And i hate the fact that for some reason you keep trying to reach some end to this exchange that im just not going to let you arrive at
You just want to fight till you feel like you win, so get over it and move on im out.

02/21/13 4:01 am

So which is it?
1) you hate the God of my belief system, in which case you have no grounds on which to disagree with my statements about the UN, or
2) you hate any God that exist, regardless of its properties.