zimmy Florida
11/20/17 5:53 pm

Rob-where did I say that? Please where?

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
11/20/17 5:54 pm

Would love to see some support for that. Or maybe we just have a different idea of what constitutes wealthy...

NERVOSA California
11/20/17 6:58 pm

I said I care not who the messenger is, I want the facts. You, however, want to discredit others solely based on their gender. Let me ask you this: would you not let a doctor treat you for cancer unless he himself has had cancer?

TrueAmerican7 I Am Galt.
11/20/17 7:04 pm

Thank you Phx. He would have been 19 last month.

NERVOSA California
11/20/17 7:05 pm

I’ll agree that you have yet to accurately address or refute any of my claims. Outside of that, I got nothing for you boss, Well, except this L.

royalben10
11/21/17 6:35 am

I think that abortions should be heavily discouraged. Having state funded abortions does not make people any less likely to get pregnant, in fact the opposite is true, so we shouldn't not pay for them as a nation. However, if either the father or the mother don't want the kid to be born, they should be able to get an abortion

NERVOSA California
11/20/17 6:10 pm

But it’s not ridiculous to dismiss scientific studies based on one’s gender? Sounds intellectually dishonest and rather sexist to me.

Georgiafrog Rome, Georgia
11/21/17 4:38 am

I voted pro-life, but if you take that stance to its legal extreme i dont like the consequences. Are we going to arrest doctors? Or women who get an abortion? I think addressing the causes of unwanted pregnancies through education and healthcare access is the way to go. Is that pro-choice then?

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
11/20/17 6:17 pm

This largely supports my position. It says 600 people traveled out if country while 130,000 attempted unsafe abortions. So in the grand scheme of things almost nobody traveled (less than one half of one percent) because for the most part wealthy don't need abortions.

Wackacrat Harford County
11/21/17 4:52 am

Pro choice. That is why I'm against rape.

TrueAmerican7 I Am Galt.
11/20/17 6:26 pm

Outstanding! I️ wish that had been the case for me. 😣

NERVOSA California
11/20/17 6:39 pm

Why won’t you address my claims Zim? I care not who the messenger is, I want the facts. You’re sounding pretty sexist by giving only women the right to formulate an opinion on the topic.

TheMadScientist the mad laboratory
11/20/17 8:42 pm

I'm pro abortion. I think abortion should be a default medical procedure, absent an active intervention by the parent(s). It could be as simple as agreeing to have the child - however, parenting should be seen as opt-in, not opt-out.

Are you prolife? Simply opt-in every time.

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
11/20/17 10:00 pm

Nice claim but that doesn't say anything at all about all of them being wealthy so even if we accept it as absolute fact it does nothing to support your original position.

I am willing to engage in civil debate but I am bowing out of this one. You don't seem to understand what the data does and doesn't say. Nothing to be learned or taught here...