It's physically possible to over dose on cannabis- True or False
Rlands: part of the fun of shrooms is the hunt. Youll go over hundreds of non active mushrooms before finding that precious patch of psilocybes. The thrill of the hunt is a high in its self.
Long answer--I assume you haven't been high before if you think I'm knocking out coherent responses in a quick time. :-)
Short answer-- No.
Not overdose to die,but overdose enough to throw up. I tried a pot brownie once and it was so good I are the whole thing when 1/4 was the max dosage. I couldn't tell if I was standing or laying down..I couldn't stop throwing up.. I got sick.
I got really high once and had to lay down. Lol
You can consume enough before passing out. Not everyone has the same tolerance.
I have a friend who wants to try shrooms. I'm interested in it too, I love the idea of possibly exploring the workings on my mind.
Ok, lets legalize it all. Make the man angry.
It's technically possible and impossible at the same time.
I don't think any amount of THC can accumulate at such levels to kill you unless your body had no way of discharging it in time like any other substance. I mean if your body can't eliminate excess nutrients from food, you'll die. As for . . .
. . . the burned particles and smoke that enter your lungs, I'm sure if you literally don't stop smoking weed or any substance for a few days straight, you'll have problems.
I am arguing possibility rather than probability. I believe that thc itself could be isolated and delivered in a concentrated form rather than using the plant itself.
Sadly, not everyone is as smart as you and me.
For medical use, there is a liquid form which can be injected.
And get legal shrooms in the process. Though part of the appeal (to me personally, at least) is the illegality. I never know who might find out...
Not really. It's either you can sit there and smoke/dap/vape/eat thousands of joints to OD or not. You physically can not consume that much cannabis before passing out. Hence it's impossible.
There was a guy who drank so much soy sauce (I think a quart) that he almost died of salt overdose. I would say anything is possible.
Depends on what you mean by overdose. I've seen someone who "whitey-ed", or so it seems to be called. I thought it was a bit alarming but no one else was seriously worried.
I used to be a regular consumer.
If your definition of OD is death, fine. But you should look into THC overdose symptoms.
I agree, I don't find meth, heroine,cocaine appealing. Cannabis and shrooms on the other hand personally I have no issues with them.
You can overdose on anything. It just varies depending on the substance. You can overdose on water.
I hate taking modern medicine. I do fall into the "it's natural so not as bad/ we've been doing it for thousands of years" crowd though. Which is why I'm okay with natural things like shrooms and cannabis. Did you know breast milk has cannabinoids?
That's the point of this question to OD on cannabis you would have to consume an impossible amount. I link further down to the wiki page.
Suit yourself. I wouldn't do any sort of drugs. That's just me though.
Where did you ever get a quantity like that?
Overdose - ingesting a substance to a toxic state, possibly causing damage or death.
Exactly, Nicky. Like once you finish your shroom foraging it's like "oh great there's still more fun to come from these things".
Commonly most folks think death when you mention OD. Which is where I'm coming from with the question.