ChristianMan19 December 22nd, 2016 2:37pm

"Men use the men's restroom, and women use the women's restroom, and in no circumstance should a man go into the women's restroom or a woman go into the men's restroom."

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
12/22/16 7:40 am

It's not uncommon for women to use the men's room. Why does anyone care about this?

Kay41 the Midwest
12/22/16 7:44 am

I've used the men's restroom before. It's only happened once or twice. But, in an emergency I did what I had to do.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
12/23/16 7:20 pm

I'd let a woman use the men's room if she really needed it. And stand outside to make sure no-one walked in on her.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
12/22/16 9:00 pm

Yes. The psychological disorder is called "gender dysphoria." It's sad that they want to mess with her hormones and possibly eventually do surgery, instead of treating her psychologically. But that is what we have come to in America. Our society suffers from many delusions, most of which come under the general umbrella of "Political 'Correctness'."

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 8:03 am

I think many want to go where they feel comfortable but I think the law would be easily misused by people not interested in gender equality etc.
I would be more concerned about adult males in the men's room than women who live as males.
I think in the ladies room though, you might get some perverts who are not transgender, they will just say they are not go in there.
I am kind of new to this whole "gay sexual revolution" though so I could be wrong.

BlackC
12/22/16 9:43 am

Obviously u don't stay current or have a child that has an identity different than his or her gentility based glands. This third category of person has same rights as folks who chose their restroom. Government should spend their time elsewhere and leave it to freedom of choice

BlackC
12/22/16 9:44 am

Yes and Russians have few rights if any

BlackC
12/22/16 9:47 am

The person with a penis who identifies as a women is a women so women with a vagina should not be alarmed . They both sit behind doors anyway .

BlackC
12/22/16 9:50 am

A person who identifies as a women does. Your Neanderthal reasoning has been gone for thousands of years as the human brain grew. Study this from many different sources and suddenly you will join the rest of us in 2016 who wish people freedom of choice

GeneralDevin MN
12/22/16 4:54 pm

But what about the genderless ppl? There are those who believe they have no gender.

thundermonkey
12/23/16 11:44 am

I said disagree not because I disagree with the spirit of the poll, but because I can't agree to an absolute ban without an exception for cleaning and maintenance crew.

jmw7477 Indiana
12/22/16 7:38 pm

There have been many times when the women's restroom had a long line, was occupied (and it was an emergency), or was out of order and I went into the men's.

BlackC
12/22/16 12:34 pm

That explains your confusion - you are 14 - done debating with you until your voice changes and your mind matures. You were beginning to scare me into thinking you might be an irrational adult

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 8:43 pm

In Russia we would see news coverage of "pride parades" sometimes and they seemed so wrong in the behavior of some of the marchers but the gay population in Russia is looked down on and basically hatred of them is taught. It's sad for them. They cannot marry, adopt children. Transgender people are technically not allowed to drive. I was very anti-gay until I met people at my school. The first day I met a few people who were very nice but who told me they were from the LGBT Club. I was kind of horrified, quickly saying I was not gay. They didn't care. They were just nice. So, I began to look differently at them. Listening to two of them (friends I made) talk about gay rights etc. How their parents react etc. I learned from them and I'm still trying to learn but now I'm not going to the school anymore (homeschooled due to the accident) so I don't see them.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 10:23 am

www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/23075-target-s-bathroom-policy-politically-correct-but-dead-wrong

Last year, Richard Rodriguez was arrested in Fredericksburg, Virginia, for videoing a woman using the restroom. He was dressed as a woman and occupied the stall next to his victim so he could video under the edge of the wall separating the stalls. This was at least the third time he was caught doing this.

www.charismanews.com/opinion/58525-frightening-incidents-begin-in-target-s-transgender-friendly-bathrooms

These are not Target or transgender specifically related but are interesting .

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/twenty-stories-proving-targets-pro-transgender-bathroom-policy-danger-women-children/

Not sure of the sources. Simply found them online.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 8:48 pm

Yeah. True. I had a teacher who said that back home. It's true. At least I think it is.
I find it all interesting but confusing. A topic very prominent here was not in Russia. Still, it goes back to human rights. A girl at school told me she will get hormone therapy soon. She had to wait for s psychological diagnosis of some sort of disorder to get the injections. So, it must be a psychological issue if you have to have that before hormones. It's confusing.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/24/16 5:08 pm

I've never done that lol....also didn't know those spaces had names 😂😂😂😂

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 10:29 am

Yes and a vulnerability could be a 12 year old girl alone in a bathroom.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 10:30 am

You also lost me at "purple stars of David". Other people are right, you do seem like a troll.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
12/23/16 1:15 pm

When there is a really long line to the women's bathroom and there nobody around and I gotta pee..I'm going in...

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
12/24/16 5:18 pm

Hahaha I've never done that either, that shits nasty. And the more you know 🌈 right?

goalie31 OrthodoxCatholicChristian
12/22/16 9:47 pm

Well, except earlier this week when i went to a McD and the mens room sink was broken and they told me i could wash my hands in the womens room if i made sure nobody was in there lol

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
12/23/16 1:00 am

Yes, it's interesting that Chanukah starts on Christmas Eve this year.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 10:54 am

They had to reach back to 1981 and 2007?
It also said no transgenders have harassed others. Clearly, at least once it happened. Richard Rodriguez was arrested, for the 3rd time, in Fredericksburg, Virginia, for videoing a woman using the restroom. He was dressed as a woman and occupied the stall next to his victim so he could video under the edge of the wall separating the stalls.
So, the article is disingenuous. It also said conservative ideology is one of fear. Also disingenuous.

Yeah, I will look up real sources (not occupy democrats of beitbart either but crime statistics) if they are available. As this bathroom issue is a government issue, there might not be real statistics.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/23/16 10:45 am

I have on occasion, too - with hubby standing guard & it was his idea cuz the men's room was empty & women's bathroom was stupidly long wait. But very rarely & only emergency situations.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/22/16 8:33 pm

Poll Q:

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 7:44 pm

I meant "I thought I was being respectful". I hate autocorrect

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 9:26 pm

Yes, gender dysphoria. That's what she has said, I'm sure. She may be getting the injections now. She's really very nice but she says she always thought she was in the wrong body from as long as she can remember. Another gay guy said he never felt that way but had realized he is interested in boys. It made me feel odd to sit next to him talking but I thought about it and decided that was silly. I'm no big catch either way, so why did I feel threatened or whatever I felt. I didn't want people to think I was gay but they are somewhat accepted at school. More accepted than not.
They were social waters I never had to swim before. One of my fathers colleagues is gay and has been in a relationship with the same guy for over 20 years. I thought it was odd he knew this the first day but he did.
It's so different here.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 9:27 pm

Thank you. Chanukah starts the evening f the 24th, I think.
Merry xmas to you.

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
12/24/16 5:05 pm

Ya know the glory hole. The hole in between the male and female stalls. You put your penis through and hope a girl sucks on it.

BlackC
12/22/16 7:45 am

I question the 66% of the people who vote keeping people out of rest rooms they identify with really have any facts to support their views and out of ignorant fear prevent people taking a dump where they are comfortable with. It's not a bible thing so it must be a fear thing built from ignorance of the subject. It's worse to prevent people enjoying fundamental rights

cyanospool The Deep North
12/23/16 12:33 am

I do not care. Even if a straight cisgendered man comes into the restroom I honestly can't bothered to care unless he is clearly behaving suspiciously or inappropriately.

crazyjane New Jersey
12/25/16 11:57 pm

For public restrooms with stalls, use whatever your gender is. I said gender.