Wert June 12th, 2018 4:35am

Do you think President Trump could find North Korea on an unlabeled World Map?

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
06/14/18 4:58 pm

You think you can find your @sshole with a finger?
Stupid biased question from a braindead liberal.

Wert A picture of my junk
06/14/18 5:54 pm

Its just a question, snowflake.

MannIsMe Did You Assume My Party
06/12/18 2:21 pm

The Korean Penninsula is pretty easily recognisable, is not like asking someone to find Kazakhstan on an unlabeled map.

Wert A picture of my junk
06/12/18 4:25 pm

I have no idea why it says Robert. Weird. I know full well it’s John. Can I blame it on auto-correct? ๐Ÿ˜

daverator Connecticut
06/12/18 5:36 pm

I know where Kazakhstan is lol

commonman1 Peace
06/12/18 7:12 am

Same question Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters . I would say no to both.

commonsense America isnt racist
06/12/18 6:32 am

Probably not. But it doesn’t matter in the least.

CMChristian gone
06/12/18 5:53 am

Anyone can. Geography wizard right here.

rons Thanks America
06/12/18 5:40 am

I guess he found it faster the Obama did.

ikeurban21 B L C
06/12/18 5:35 am

It’s ok, just ignore and downplay one of the greatest presidential feats in American history, that’ll win you 2020

Wert A picture of my junk
06/12/18 5:42 am

It’s just a question. Talk about snowflake....๐Ÿคจ

Jazzy5 USA
06/12/18 5:07 am

He can... I don’t think you can!

Jazzy5 USA
06/12/18 6:02 am

: Not only does Obama not know how many states there are, he also doesn’t know where they are. During the 2008 primary campaign, he explained why he was trailing Hillary Clinton in Kentucky: “Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas. So it’s not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle.” Obama’s home state of Illinois, and not Arkansas, shares a border with Kentucky.

rons Thanks America
06/12/18 5:41 am

He could see it from his penthouse.

LeftLibertarian The Age of Outrage
06/11/18 11:27 pm

I’m going to go through Trump’s history when approaching geography and I’ll get back to this

LeftLibertarian The Age of Outrage
06/11/18 11:35 pm

Welp, it does not look very good for Trump, he’s mistaken cities quite a lot, once even calling Belgium a city, and maybe more damning, he had stated while visiting Japan that he “never knew there were so many countries.” Given what I’ve seen, I’d say before his Presidential run he would probably not be able to point out North Korea on a map, and I think whether or not he knows where North Korea is now will boil down to whether someone in his cabinet has pointed it out to him.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
06/12/18 12:08 am

Seems to be in accordance with the general state of education in America.
About 10 years back, a government issued map showed Switzerland where the Czech republic should be.
It's been deleted since ๐Ÿ˜
And I've heard 40% of Americans don't know the Sun is a star.
I'm not saying it's an American problem only. Pink Floyd (UK) sang about the "dark" side of the Moon. 48% of Germans don't know the month, let alone the day of their next general elections (source: Stern magazine).

Folks, GET EDUCATED!

chinito Florida
06/12/18 1:31 am

Leftlib, of course Trump knows where N. Korea is. IF he really said those things, it was because he was distracted. It has happened to all of us. He is a brilliant man with an Ivy League education and a very high IQ.

Do you believe Obama thinks there are 57 states?

LeftLibertarian The Age of Outrage
06/12/18 1:46 am

I don’t think that level of certainty is at all warranted (that’s why I personally said “probably not” on him before his Presidential run), Trump has demonstrated on multiple occasions that geography was not a strong point of his.

ScenarioNations California
06/12/18 4:51 am

There's a difference between 1 Obama mistake and the millions of errors trump had made. Obama claimed 57 states? Big woop. He's human. Trump has made way more gaffes than that and has mispelled many words in Tweets. Also he claimed to have a terrific memory. He's either ignorant of geography and the English language and it's spelling, or he's lying about his memory and he simply forgot or miss remembered word spellings and status and location of places and countries.

kscott516 Masks fail
06/12/18 5:05 am

The misspellings in his tweets are on purpose.

chinito Florida
06/12/18 5:23 am

The difference is that News source you watch. Fox for example made a huge deal when Obama made a mistake while the rest of the media ignored it. And they don’t stop talking about any little mistake Trump would make.

Probably you didn’t hear when Obama confused the states on the map, when he said he was in St. Louise while he was in Kansas City, when he talk about the language “Austrian”....

I would never call Obama nor Trump ignorant. But then, I don’t let partisanship blind my common sense.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
06/11/18 9:43 pm

Probably yes (same for most Americans) because it's distinct - Korea looks like East Asia's Florida, a finger sticking out.
Easier to find than, say, Hungary.

Also, he'll probably have seen it on in flight itinerary maps.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
06/11/18 10:40 pm

No you’re not supposed to answer this literally. This is dog whistling. Just grab wert’s junk and start jerking away. I’ll do the same with you. A few more and we can form a circle

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
06/11/18 10:40 pm

But I must stress this is totally not gay