Carolynn new jersey
05/16/17 6:29 am

Most of our medical research, innovations, and cures are government funded. Even private companies take advantage of government grants to do research. We are so innovative because we give a lot of tax payer money to universities to find treatments and cures.

Jazzy5 USA
05/16/17 5:08 am

Chuck: what time do we agree to dislike Comey!

sfcren Wyoming
05/15/17 9:00 pm

Left is a point I make often.

Other countries health care is cheaper to some degree because we are paying for the R&D to make the vast majority of innovations in health care, surprisingly this shit is expensive to do.

voc I am...what I am
05/15/17 8:30 pm

The comey one could be both dems or republicans since both parties had a love/hate affair with him.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 8:41 pm

I agree! I don't necessarily always have one that is from each side of the aisle. I just like to do two that are in the same ball park, as you can tell from the ones I've posted tonight--2 about food, 2 about politics, 2 about medical, and 2 more about politics.

Because most of my friends on FB are conservative, there will be some times that both are conservative pics, but only because I don't have anything to pull from on the liberal side, not because I'm trying to be biased! Lol

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/15/17 8:56 pm

A lot of Liberals said that if Trump won, they would emigrate to another country. I am extremely disappointed that they couldn't even keep their word on that promise!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 9:04 pm

Me too, Harry, me too! Lol

ladyniner81 Embrace your inner dork
05/17/17 12:59 pm

Just like the conservatives who said they're leaving the country if Obama became president ? They never left either. Or the idiots who said they're leaving the country if Bush did

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/17/17 3:44 pm

I never heard any of them. Were they also stars with a national audience, (there are VERY few stars that are conservative) or just people you know?

I know that I don't know anyone that said that. Most Republicans realize this is still the greatest country on earth, no matter who is the President. I also don't remember ANY Republicans rioting in the streets when Obama became President, even though he worked against everything they believe in.

voc I am...what I am
05/17/17 4:16 pm

4jc, just last night I was talking to a person on Facebook on one of our news stations who said if you don't like trump get out of country. I asked her if she felt the same about obama. She told me that if she had the money she would have left. I agree republicans don't riot or threaten to leave as much, but they are just as nasty to others. We all need to be kinder to others

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/17/17 4:58 pm

On that we can agree, voc!

voc I am...what I am
05/17/17 7:51 pm

Yup. Hey thanks for messaging elainastar for me. She took me off ignore. Just had a nice conversation.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/18/17 6:55 am

Great! I'm glad, and you're welcome!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 7:55 pm

💠 Pic Poll:

Bernie says: We are the only major country on earth that doesn't guarantee health care to all people as a right.

Citizen says: We're also the only country that is #1 in medical research, innovations, cures, Nobel Prizes and survival rate. Hmmm....Maybe we're doing something right?

Guy leaving room: One more thing before I go: Do we like James Comey this week or not?