sfcren Wyoming
05/15/17 9:00 pm

Left is a point I make often.

Other countries health care is cheaper to some degree because we are paying for the R&D to make the vast majority of innovations in health care, surprisingly this shit is expensive to do.

Carolynn new jersey
05/16/17 6:29 am

Most of our medical research, innovations, and cures are government funded. Even private companies take advantage of government grants to do research. We are so innovative because we give a lot of tax payer money to universities to find treatments and cures.

voc I am...what I am
05/15/17 8:30 pm

The comey one could be both dems or republicans since both parties had a love/hate affair with him.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/15/17 8:56 pm

A lot of Liberals said that if Trump won, they would emigrate to another country. I am extremely disappointed that they couldn't even keep their word on that promise!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 9:04 pm

Me too, Harry, me too! Lol

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/17/17 4:58 pm

On that we can agree, voc!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 7:55 pm

💠 Pic Poll:

Bernie says: We are the only major country on earth that doesn't guarantee health care to all people as a right.

Citizen says: We're also the only country that is #1 in medical research, innovations, cures, Nobel Prizes and survival rate. Hmmm....Maybe we're doing something right?

Guy leaving room: One more thing before I go: Do we like James Comey this week or not?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/17/17 3:44 pm

I never heard any of them. Were they also stars with a national audience, (there are VERY few stars that are conservative) or just people you know?

I know that I don't know anyone that said that. Most Republicans realize this is still the greatest country on earth, no matter who is the President. I also don't remember ANY Republicans rioting in the streets when Obama became President, even though he worked against everything they believe in.

Jazzy5 USA
05/16/17 5:08 am

Chuck: what time do we agree to dislike Comey!

voc I am...what I am
05/17/17 7:51 pm

Yup. Hey thanks for messaging elainastar for me. She took me off ignore. Just had a nice conversation.

voc I am...what I am
05/17/17 4:16 pm

4jc, just last night I was talking to a person on Facebook on one of our news stations who said if you don't like trump get out of country. I asked her if she felt the same about obama. She told me that if she had the money she would have left. I agree republicans don't riot or threaten to leave as much, but they are just as nasty to others. We all need to be kinder to others

ladyniner81 I hate people
05/17/17 12:59 pm

Just like the conservatives who said they're leaving the country if Obama became president ? They never left either. Or the idiots who said they're leaving the country if Bush did

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 8:41 pm

I agree! I don't necessarily always have one that is from each side of the aisle. I just like to do two that are in the same ball park, as you can tell from the ones I've posted tonight--2 about food, 2 about politics, 2 about medical, and 2 more about politics.

Because most of my friends on FB are conservative, there will be some times that both are conservative pics, but only because I don't have anything to pull from on the liberal side, not because I'm trying to be biased! Lol