jdw December 21st, 2016 4:12am

Where can Negative Feedback be left on Amazon, about Amazon? They let you leave feedback on sellers and products but not about Amazons role in their screw ups.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/21/16 6:20 am

That's Amazon. We are prime members and they screw our orders up half the time. It's amazing.

jdw
12/21/16 9:48 am

They created the worst shopping experience I've ever had yesterday. I canceled my Prime membership and ended up just returning the item this morning. I'm done with Amazon and would never recommend them to anyone.

jdw
12/21/16 11:09 am

Like I said below, I ordered 4 of an item, received 2 and called them. They told me I only bought 2. I showed them the order and it clearly showed that 1 selected a quantity of 4 and I paid for 4. They could see that but kept insisting that I only bought 2. I even showed them 4 seller reviews that showed the same problem. Amazon was responsible for fulfillment and they acknowledged that. I talked to at least 5 people maybe 6 and they all said the same thing but none could explain The difference between ordering and paying for 4 but only buying 2. It honestly made no sense but they all refused to do anything about it except sell me 2 more.

jdw
12/21/16 12:25 pm

Felt more like they were blaming me.

missmorganmarie ...
12/21/16 5:22 pm

hey @Tony you got some unhappy customers

jdw
12/20/16 9:17 pm

Please, someone tell me where?

EarlyBird Portland
12/20/16 10:28 pm

Can't you contact customer service?

jdw
12/20/16 10:51 pm

Spoke to at least 5 csr's and supervisors. They're like a broken record. "Yes, I see you selected and paid for a quantity of 4, but you only bought 2 and we can't help you. ". I received 2 and they keep telling me they see where I selected and paid for 4 then they say "but you only bought 2". It makes no sense and they have no explanation but keep telling me I only bought 2 even though they see the order for 4 and they can't help me.

EarlyBird Portland
12/21/16 5:44 am

That's crazy. Wish I knew what to tell you.