Show Of Hands August 10th, 2016 7:29pm

Do you believe the State Department gave unfair preference to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State?

1jo1969 texas
08/13/16 11:27 pm

"Hillary for jail 2016"

gatsbyxxv
08/12/16 5:51 am

No doubt but if anyone thinks this is an isolated case, you don't understand politics.

dylan1776
08/11/16 9:07 pm

Whether there was intention or not she is guilty

Spiritof76 USA 1776
08/11/16 7:56 am

Obviously. She's in it for her. Get ready for corruption and gridlock beyond imagination if she receives the nomination.

Diogenes FreeMeBe
08/11/16 4:53 am

And continues the same practice.

dryanmorr
08/10/16 11:43 pm

No. Never would a govt. agency headed by Clinton was impartial lol.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
08/10/16 8:41 pm

Hillary has lived her whole professional & political life getting preferential treatment, she played the system, used her status in every phase of her life from First Lady, U.S. Senator, Sec. Of State, to enrich herself illegally with power & money. What is stunning, is how the press & her own Party have allowed her to get away with it !!!

infamousd2
08/11/16 12:20 am

How is that different from any other politician?

tydye
08/10/16 3:43 pm

Dislike of a person does not prove guilt.

Jcpatri1
08/10/16 3:44 pm

Facts sure do!

roybiker12
08/10/16 3:20 pm

It is just the way Hillary has operated for decades...cronyism and corruption.

08/10/16 3:08 pm

Funny how there never seems to be any evidence and when there is a politically motivated witch hunt they can't seem to uncover anything credible.

If Republicans had real ideas or real candidates they wouldn't have to spend so much time making up phony scandals. They could win legitimately.

MJSeals Esq.
08/10/16 3:36 pm

"No evidence," you know, except the emails that leaked today showing the "pay to play" charge. Other than that, yeah the other 30,000 forms of evidence got deleted.

Clinton stopped lying we'd stop calling her out on it.

08/10/16 3:58 pm

Do you even know what the State Department does? It's amazing how eager you are to accuse her of wrongdoing that you totally forget that it's the Secretary of state's job to "promote beneficial economic intercourse between the United States and other countries" and "provide information to American citizens regarding the political, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian conditions in foreign countries."

If you are American and want to do business with another country IT'S THE STATE DEPARTMENT'S JOB TO ASSIST YOU.

If she refused you a-holes would have tried to impeach her for being anti-business.

08/10/16 4:06 pm

By the way. Why hasn't Trump released his tax returns? I'd he worried that we will find out how much money he owes Putin's friends?

bluejay17 Oklahoma
08/10/16 4:50 pm

Republicans can't see facts? Riigghhtt.

MJSeals Esq.
08/10/16 4:59 pm

I hate Donald Trump with a passion, your preprogrammed partisan arguments hold no water with me. And no, "Pay for Play" schemes are not legal. It is not allowed for a Secretary of State to use her position to take money from foreign diplomats for her own foundation. That's a fact.

If you would like to deny the fact go right ahead.

08/10/16 5:17 pm

Ok MJSeals. Quote the emails that show her conspiring to take money from foreign diplomats. Don't post a link. I want to read the cut and pasted passages that show "Pay for Play."

Don't try to weasel out. Copy the text. Show us. I'm waiting.

MJSeals Esq.
08/10/16 5:32 pm

www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/JW-v-State-Abedin-production-9-00684-2.pdf?D=1

You can't just copy and paste 296 pages of evidence. Especially in PDF formate on an apple device because that software doesn't work well together.

My favorite has the subject "a favor" and also the meeting with the Billionaire and foundation donator and the Lebanon prince.

I don't weasel out. Seals come out clubbing.

08/10/16 5:36 pm

That's B.S. Cut and past something-ANYTHING-incriminating. Past it. Show me.

08/10/16 5:36 pm

You can't because it's not there. I call out BS when I see it and you stink.

MJSeals Esq.
08/10/16 5:49 pm

You...you're not an intelligent one. Not a surprise, the American political left appears to be having trouble with computers. You cannot copy and paste from a PDF unless you have appropriate text recognition software that Apple iPads, especially mine which is 7 years old don't have.

You asked for evidence I provided you with 296 pages of it. Every redaction is evidence of confidential material on a personal server (illegal) you can't copy and paste redactions either.

You have two choices. Either respond with an intelligent discussion as to the facts posted above or be found guilty of your own charge against the Republican Party of "ignoring facts" your text post will determine the continuation of this. I don't waste time on trolls.

08/10/16 5:54 pm

Type the text from a single statement, from a single email in that long list of emails that shows Clinton involved with Pay for Play. No more excuses. You can type. Do it. Show us. Go ahead. The more you stall the more we see that you are full of it.

08/10/16 6:22 pm

You can't find a single incriminating statement in 296 pages of emails? Maybe you should apply for a job with Rep. Trey Gowdy. He talked big too and came up with the same evidence as you did. NOTHING.

08/10/16 6:51 pm

Never mind the lying to ordinary people Hillary said three different times under oath "I turned over everything that could possibly work related" -since then more emails keep coming out that were work related.
Why is there not a smoking gun gun?
Delete, delete, delete.
Deny.
Delete, delete, delete.
Deny.
Repeat as needed.

08/10/16 7:22 pm

Don't try to cover for MJSeals. All MJ has to do its type a section of an email in any of the 296 pages Judicialwatch posted that incriminates Clinton. Just a few words. You can leave out the punctuation. Type in all lower case. Go ahead. Back up your statements. Don't hide. Type.

MJSeals Esq.
08/10/16 7:30 pm

Nacho, I handed them a smoking gun, but because they are looking the other way and refuse to look at it they cannot recognize it. Ignorance, as I have just proven, is this person's only tool. You cannot make those who refuse to open their eyes see

08/10/16 7:47 pm

Parroting Trump, MJSeals wrote, "No evidence," you know, except the emails that leaked today showing the "pay to play" charge."

Still waiting for you to produce a single example of a pay to play email implicating Clinton. I'm not letting you off. Type or admit you're full of sh-t.

08/10/16 8:02 pm

So if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, eats like a duck, sleeps like a duck, mates like a duck, has baby ducks around - there is no evidence that it is a duck?
It only becomes a duck when?

The sun came up this morning - I did not see it come up but it is there so I can assume it came up. I know there are issues with assumptions but I rely on history to convince me it came up.
Same thing.

08/10/16 8:14 pm

Just wondering what does helping Chagoury, a Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire and Clinton Foundation donor have to do with assisting Americans overseas?
Where is that in the State Department manual?
What is the benefit for US interests?

08/10/16 8:58 pm

What facts? That's what I'm asking for. All I seem to get are Trump slogans.

08/10/16 9:02 pm

MJSeals said there were emails proving Clinton was involved in a pay to play deal. I asked to see the text of the emails but all I've seen are excuses. Show me the emails. Tell me what they said. It's not that hard.

Enough of this nonsense. Show us the text.

Truconservative Jesus is conservative
08/10/16 9:08 pm

Lol you just said it yourself jvl. "What facts?". You don't have any facts. Defending Hillary Clinton is like the lowest intelligent thing you could do. Like seriously, it goes against logic and common sense. Hillary is evil

08/10/16 9:16 pm

Please don't ignore your own writings about her job to facilitate business essential for Americans and tell us what US interests she was serving in facilitating a meeting for a foreign non citizen (but heavy Foundation donor) on state department business?
Same as putting the other donor on the nuclear board who resigned immediately when questions were asked.
You don't have to see the sewage to smell it and any way you frame it -it stinks.

08/10/16 9:18 pm

Which one of you is MJSeals' alternate account?

08/11/16 8:50 am

I'm going to declare victory on this one. It was absolutely pathetic that you couldn't come up with a single statement implicating Clinton and any wrongdoing. Next time think before you make stupid statements.

08/11/16 9:35 am

Victory on what? You need proof of her saying do this and I will do that?
That is the barometer? With the history, the secrecy, the lies you are willing to give her the benefit of the doubt? It is all a coincidence and nothing else to see hear.
That is why we are where we are. If it walks like a duck....

You still have failed to explain what her staff or duties at the State Department had anything to do with helping a Nigerian Lebanese billionaire donor to the Foundation make contacts in a foreign country.
Why part of the State Departments mandate does that fall under? Where does that enhance American interests? Why is a foreigner looking for State Department help in dealing with a foreign country? Why is this something our government to employees are working on? A non citizen asking for help? Which part of the State Department is tasked with assisting foreigners in relations with foreign countries?

Just a big coincidence- nothing here -no smoking gun.
Quack quack....1

08/11/16 10:21 am

I don't know where you are from but in the United States you are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

I'm not buying this Sharia Law justice you are selling.

08/11/16 11:07 am

Still waiting for the explanation about her duties to serve foreigners and facilitate meetings between foreigners and foreign governments.
You ranted about all this email stuff is just part of her duties -which duties cover that? Which State Department area cover foreign billionaires that "donate" to the Foundation dealing with foreign government contacts as part of her duties?
You have ignored the question 3 times because you can't answer it but declare there is no smoking gun and she is above board clean as a whistle.
As far as Sharia Law goes there is one candidate that has a high profile supporter that believes Sharia is above the Constitution and he was front and canter at her rally.

Quack quack goes the duck.

08/11/16 1:34 pm

Gilbert Chagoury contacted a Clinton aid, not Clinton herself. Chagoury was passing along information about the political situation in Lebanon. There never was any contact, nor was there any action taken by Clinton on his behalf. There is NO PROOF OF ANY PAY TO PLAY.

It is not illegal for the Secretary of State to have contact with foreign nationals. THAT'S THE JOB OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE, you partisan twit!

Republicans cry scandal every time anyone within 100 feet of Clinton makes or receives an email. SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF PAY TO PLAY. Unless there is something incriminating in the email then there is no scandal. I repeat, simply getting an email or sending emails is not a scandal. Pretending it just demonstrates how partisan you are.

Now, When am I going to get the answer to my question? Show me the text of the email that demonstrates Pay to Play. You have access to 296 pages of emails. Where is the smoking gun? Quote the email.

08/11/16 1:56 pm

He contacted a State Department employee for help. Why would he do that? Why dkes a forign antional.need ojr state delartments help in a foreign country? Since you love proof so much - please show me where this is normal and is done all the time. There should be plenty of records for such normal behaviour.
Why would the state department want to help someone like him who paid $66 million fine for money laundering. Why does everything going around this involve nefarious characters?
If it is so clean and tidy release the emails that show how clean and tidy it is.
Huma Abedin who was being paid by the State Department, Teneo Holdings (Clinton front) and the Fondation all at the same time was the facilitator.

Nothing to see here.

Quack quack.

08/11/16 2:05 pm

Ok Troll. You still have to answered my question. You spout lots of accusations but show no proof. Show me the text of the email that demonstrates Clinton involved inPay to Play. You have access to 296 pages of emails. Where is the smoking gun? Quote the email.

I know you won't...troll.

08/11/16 2:14 pm

Hillary's buddy Chagoury admitted in British court to bribery, paid a $66 million fine for money laundering in anotjer country, was labelled the "kingpin" of Nigerian corruption, he was on a no fly list and he "donated" $500k to the DNC voting efforts and then was invited to attend the White House Christmas party.

Why do Clintons hang around these people and they feel comfortable enough to ask for favors from them? For friendship? Good conversation? Mutual respect?

I was not the one who posted the link to the stories.
Sorry to disappoint you but I am me and the other person is the other person.

You can defend the indefensible and when more comes out you can demand the smoking gun and anything less is insufficient for you and her sycophant followers.
Your choice to defend the most corrupt person ever to run for the office - a liar with an impeached and disbarred husband for lying who also happened to pay $800K to settle a sexual harrasment lawsuit.
Quack quack.

08/11/16 2:22 pm

Dear Nacho Troll.

Show me the text of the email that demonstrates Pay to Play. Avoiding answering the question just proves yourself to be a troll. Show the proof. Troll.

08/11/16 2:33 pm

You really are a one trick pony and I am tired of your "show me the emails" shtick.

I never said I would - you are obsessed with the idea that I am someone else but it does not change the fact that she keeps nefarious company and you are a complete and utter partisan hack for not even seeing one iota of corruption in her actions or the actions of the Foundation. It is your right to be as fanatic and clueless as you want and to give her the benefit of the doubt despite all the stuff swirling around and her constant lying about lying to you and me and everyone else.

I wish I was your kid caught with purple stain all over my mouth and swearing I did not eat the grape popsicle because there is no popsicle to be found so I could not have eaten it. You would congratulate me and send me a Dem party register card.

You can't make a skunk a duck and you can't make a sycophant rational.

08/11/16 2:37 pm

Just what I thought. No answers, no clues, no balls, no future.

Truconservative Jesus is conservative
08/11/16 11:32 pm

Wow jvl is a typical liberal. Gets presented with facts and calls nacho a troll. How open minded

08/12/16 7:42 am

What Facts? Nacho said that Chagoury was on the terrorist no fly list but he forgot to mention that it was a mistake and that Homeland Security APOLOGIZED to him. When nacho chose to distort basic facts he just proved my point that the attacks against Clinton are equally scurrilous.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/page?id=10704096

Truconservative Jesus is conservative
08/13/16 12:32 am

Jvl, you have no credibility, you support Clinton.

bnnt Los Angeles
08/10/16 2:44 pm

Duh! Is water wet?

At least 50% of democrats realize that she got beneficial treatment. The other 50% are mindless zombies.

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 3:45 pm

Just saying as a DEMOCRAT I'm aware of these things and PERSONALLY I don't mind cause most politicians are shrouded in corruption and ALSO Donald Trump is equally shrouded in things that would not look good, possibly why he won't his tax returns, so it doesn't really bother me. I think she'll learn from this and try harder to avoid these things in the future PERSONALLY we all know about it we just don't care as much because all politicians are basically pieces of shit anyway not just her ;)

madconservative President Trump
08/10/16 6:11 pm

😂😂😂😂😂

08/10/16 6:59 pm

I agree that they are all liars but I see zero evidence that she has learned from it and will be better. I would cut her some slack if she could just be honest -once.
She has not even admitted to misleading never mind lying. She says the issue is over because she took "responsibility" for it.
What responsibility did she take?
The only thing she learned was she can get away with lying and half apologies without substance.
Trump may not be any better but he can't possibly be worse than the last 8 years and 4 more of the same. Status quo does not cut it.

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 7:18 pm

See I disagree with you FIRSTLY his tax returns if they were public would surely make him look bad and corrupt hence why he won't do so, and yes she should just apologize, but once again trump does not either. She's at least trying to gain back our trust EMPHASIZE TRYING while he just continuously lies about every issue and about her frankly so I'm not sure he's the improvement you're looking for

bnnt Los Angeles
08/10/16 7:49 pm

@irl comparing "releasing tax returns" to blatantly lying about emails, national security issues, Clinton Foundation pay-to-play is NOT the same.

I'm no fan of Trump, but you have to be clear about what's more important.

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 7:51 pm

I never said they were the SAME I'm saying that he hits her for being corrupt and u KNOW especially as a BUSINESSMAN he's done corrupt things to get where he is, hence trump university. THATS ALL IM SAYING and he lies just as much as her and polls also prove that so ;) THATS ALL I understand they aren't even remotely similar u are correct I'm just saying

08/10/16 7:56 pm

Which lies has he told about her?
I believe ( and I am using the Clinton Obama parsing of words) he tells white lies and exaggerates while she outright lies about just about anything.
I would I could share your optimism but he is the change I am looking for and just look at the panic in the establishment political arena and media arena to notice.
We are fed up and we are not going to take this SJW /PC garbage anymore -that's the appeal.
The exact opposite of what she represents.

08/10/16 8:08 pm

So all succesful business people are necessarily corrupt to get to where they are?

Does that include Clinton Inc.
Bloomberg? George Soros? Al Gore? All the Democratic business people that support Hillary?

Be careful with your wide paint brush.

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 8:13 pm

Well he said she wants to abolish the second amendment NOT TRUE all she wants is background checks and for suspected terrorists not to be able to purchase them; he lied about the state of our economy constantly; he makes everything seem terrible in America by lying about what Obama and Hillary have actually done. The crime rate being high is a lie, unemployment being high is a lie, there's so much crap he says just to get votes. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BEING HIGH that's a total lie its at the lowest it's been in years. What I'm saying is he lies CONSTANTLY. Sure, I admit she DID LIE and at first didn't take responsibly for her email server, but when she gives speeches about the economy and things alike she says actually facts. She made a mistake yes, a BIG MISTAKE, but she at least uses accurate statistics and stuff when it comes to the country's actual problems.

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 8:14 pm

That's not at all what I said I said BUSINESSMEN are stereotypically shady yes? And the fact that he won't release his tax returns is even MORE SHADY, and to add on to that Trump University. Other businessmen have released their tax returns such as warren buffet mark Cuban etc, thats what I mean

08/10/16 8:31 pm

Let's start with some facts on the economy - historic low workforce participation rate, almost 50 million on Food Stamps, doubled the debt in 8 years that took over 220 years and 43 Presidents to accumulate. Unemployment may have dropped because they stop counting those that do not look for work. Which lies does Trump say about the economy?

Illegal immigration is surging as evidenced by the "families" and "unaccompanied minors" pouring across the border and then they sit and wait to get caught so they can get in the system and go free without worry of deportation. They count turn aways at the border as deportations to jack up their numbers and it has
never been done before like that.
Those are the facts - like Trump or hate him, facts are facts.

08/10/16 8:45 pm

Warren Buffet and Mark Cuban release their tax returns and what the heck does that have to do with anything? It shows they are not corrupt? Martha Stewart released her taxes and she still went jail for lying even though she "took responsibility".
Imagine that -someone held accountable for lying. Both sides not just one side.
I don't like the tax issue either but there is no law compelling him do it so I don't blame him. He has not been preparing to run for President for his whole life and probably cut some corners here or there but as the Hillary defenders say -where is the smoking gun? Where is the proof? Oh - it it is okay to assume something about Trump but not Clinton.
How about she releases the emails and he releases the tax returns. Which one would be more damaging?

That's the problem -double standard and hyoocrisy. You sound like a reasonable person and can see that and it is a big part of the Trump support right there.

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 8:45 pm

I'm gonna be honest with you I disagree and I'm also going to sleep so I'm clocking out goodnight

08/10/16 8:47 pm

Good night -good chat.

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 8:47 pm

Actually most of them were released as the FBI now knows and I'm AWARE he's not legally required to do so but the fact that he WONT just raises more suspicion. The "I'm in the middle of an audit" is bullshit as warren buffet did his in the middle of an audit. There's no reason to not release them unless he has something to hide. I'm not saying he's any WORSE THAN HER I'm just stating facts

Irrilogical New Jersey
08/10/16 8:48 pm

Yea thx for not like cursing me out for having a different viewpoint that's usually how these things end ;)

08/10/16 2:27 pm

Only mindless sycophants would say no to this question. How obvious does it have to be - well I guess for Clinton it needs to be photographic evidence of a smoking gun with written confessions and eyewitnesses, but then the argument that would be the photo and documents were doctored by the vast right wing conspiracy.
I don't really understand how people can be so blind to the obvious regardless of political views.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
08/10/16 2:09 pm

Duh...of course.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
08/10/16 1:34 pm

Seems plausible, but nothing in this latest release of emails seems to suggest it, or even be related to it for that matter. You'd think if someone had evidence of improper activity by the former Secretary on behalf of the Foundation they would have come forward with it by now.

TomM
08/10/16 1:52 pm

Unless they don't have a problem with her way of doing business.

jvc1133 61535
08/10/16 1:34 pm

Certainly

political Georgia
08/10/16 1:09 pm

Hillary Clinton says, "What difference does it make?"

TomM
08/10/16 1:21 pm

I used that statement against my boss today. He wasn't happy and it didn't help, I am pretty sure he's democrat, LOL.

political Georgia
08/10/16 1:38 pm

You need to learn how to play your cards better, sir.

TomM
08/10/16 1:51 pm

Let me clarify he wasn't unhappy about me. It was something unrelated to me. I'm not the kind of person who will say what the boss likes to hear.

rons Thanks America
08/10/16 12:44 pm

She's as innocent as the driven snow!

theNobamist Silicon Valley
08/10/16 2:10 pm

In NY, where she sometimes pretends she's from (what accent is she faking today?) the snow turns ashen black.

rons Thanks America
08/10/16 2:34 pm

The saying is PURE as the driven snow. Guess I had the wrong person.

Ebola1 Florida
08/10/16 12:36 pm

No doubt about it.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/10/16 12:36 pm

Hillary Clinton is so unbelievably corrupt, it's truly difficult to even put into words. She literally could not care less about you or me.

Abzzer Michigan
08/10/16 12:34 pm

If anyone has it unfair its Donald Trump. Yes he has said dumb stuff and has been hated for a while but the media constantly try's to put him down, as long and as much as we don't like Donald trump we have to be reminded that the election should be fare as it is for Hillary

cowboy Doors of Perception
08/10/16 12:31 pm

No doubt with the Barry Soetoro administration.

dudley northern Virginia woods
08/10/16 1:00 pm

The master of multi-layered lies and his apt pupil. Lord, protect us from such monsters.