Show Of Hands April 7th, 2012 12:00am

Do you think there will ever be peace in the Middle East?

Kato Minnesota
04/20/12 10:22 pm

Why can't people stay optimistic it's all about the law of attraction baby

04/16/12 8:32 am

Why don't you just say crazies then? Stop qualifying them as Muslims at all.

makem Chinese Xinjiang Camp
04/15/12 6:56 pm

Not as long as the crazy muslims keep blowing themselves up. ( note: not all Muslims are crazy, just the extremists)

flyberg Northern Kentucky
04/14/12 6:10 am

Can't cry about a lack of democracy or the rise of extremism when your actions led directly to the situation at hand.

flyberg Northern Kentucky
04/14/12 6:09 am

The middle east was a lot more advance just a few decades ago before external forces (Britain, the US) supported the removal of democratically approved leaders in favor of their pro-West puppets. They've been backing various dictators for ages.

BericD Texas
04/13/12 9:27 pm

There will be eventually, and possibly sooner than anyone thinks. Never thought I'd see so many dictators like Mubarak and Qaddafi gone, and Assad's days look to be numbered. Let's hope there will be peace region-wide, and soon.

jakersw22 Michigan
04/12/12 5:59 pm

it's only a matter of time. the middle east used to be a lot more advanced than Europe, especially during the middle ages. who is to say that can't happen again elsewhere?

glorfindel
04/12/12 1:27 am

Yeah, when Jesus returns. Until then, idk...

glorfindel
04/12/12 1:26 am

*krazyxman LOL I was thinking of your "Isra-hell" comment, sorry about that

glorfindel
04/12/12 1:26 am

krazyxhell, agreed. There is no nation of Israel, only an illegal occupying force in Palestine.

04/11/12 11:24 pm

I agree with krazyxman

kRaZyXmAn Voluntaryist
04/11/12 10:31 pm

Only when the racist and apartheid Isra-Hell is gone

pepper69 Michigan
04/11/12 9:28 pm

There will be peace in the middle east around the end of the world

jamjay Atlanta, Ga
04/11/12 3:46 pm

Once the IDF cleans up the debris w/ in it's borders there will be Peace.
Accept This. None of Israel's neighbors have the Stones to fight one-on-one.
They always Loose.
This is why the choose to Kill women and children with Homicide Bombings.
Pussies.

hexin Wisconsin
04/11/12 11:59 am

"Ever" huh. In the next thousand years, at least, yes.

04/10/12 11:09 pm

@JaquesV it's all about race.

04/10/12 8:37 pm

.....For the bible tells me so....

MichaelJC Home
04/10/12 6:22 pm

kinda ridiculous to use terms like ever

trav Instagram, travisdover
04/10/12 2:42 pm

Ever means forever, so of course the answer is yes

waaazzaap Arizona
04/10/12 10:20 am

There was peace in the middleast before the intervention of France and Britain in the region after the destruction of the ottoman empire! .. I suggest everyone to read about the secretive Sykes-Picot Treaty between France and Britain and what it did to the region! And today the USA is continuing it

tsk California
04/10/12 4:11 am

Ever is a long time. If it takes a billion years, it takes a billion years.

Ranks New Jersey
04/10/12 3:46 am

I thought yes when I was younger but I learned those people are crazy. I think I'd be miserable too with all that sand & heat. Its funny how they don't eat ice cream over there!?! U think they'd have a slushy machine @ every corner? "Chill out USAMA BIN MADALOT & have a Brainfreeze & cooool out man"

waaazzaap Arizona
04/10/12 12:10 am

End the illegal Zionist state and peace will follow !

04/09/12 8:45 pm

@9999: Actually, I suspect within the next 200-500
years, humans will be replaced by intelligent machines which might be a good thing - although it's difficult to foretell the future past about one human lifetime.

9999
04/09/12 7:45 pm

I'm a bit ashamed. Are so many so short-sighted? *frowns* Please think out more than a few years, people.

9999
04/09/12 7:41 pm

I'm surprised. Are so many people really sure that humanity will last forever? Fat chance. There will be peace once humans are gone. Short of complete planet-shattering, this is almost completely certain.

04/09/12 7:26 pm

I am way past hearing people use the racist thing, this country does an outstanding job of accepting various cultures. Next time you are in Saudi Arabia have your wife drive a car and not wear a scarf while shopping! Or go to Eygpt and try to open a Catholic school. Get my point?

JaquesV Bentonville, AR
04/09/12 6:15 pm

@theoretic. It has nothing to do with race. All reasonable humans can get behind some disagreement with religious extremists.

JaquesV Bentonville, AR
04/09/12 6:13 pm

@brrrrrr My question is greater than "does Jesus believe in Hell?". It is, since Jews don't believe in Hell, & Jesus was a Jew, why does the bible imply that Jesus believed in Hell? There are some very serious reasons to suspect the validity of any translation that defies this type of logic.

04/09/12 3:32 pm

Now I remember why I deleted this app, which I really loved, because you all are racists.

04/09/12 3:05 pm

I would LOVE UNIVERSAL PEACE, reality is- Governments don't benefit from it, so WAR is inevitable.

mrken
04/09/12 1:21 pm

I've travel to parts of the ME. What many people don't realize is that they hate each other more than the west. The west gets caught up into because of globalization and we give them just another group to hate. Sounds bad because it is, but also true.

Neiman New Jersey
04/09/12 1:05 pm

If radical Islam continues to exist, then there will not be peace.

snafu Washington
04/09/12 12:32 pm

Haven't they been doing battle with each other forever? I don't think it's ever going to stop. They're too extreme about everything (religion, politics...) and I think by now it's almost ingrained in their genes to be bellicose.

njalstorm
04/09/12 11:47 am

yes, after a huge war, where there is a declared victor. this is the only way and it needs to happen.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/09/12 10:50 am

It has changed implementations, making it a peaceful (physically) religion now. However it can still be used (as can anything) as a cover for something wrong. Such as Hitler's completely idiotic ideas that he sometimes tried to cover as "Christian" even though they weren't.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/09/12 10:50 am

But, since we have been acting under a different regime, in which the principles of the law still apply, but the specifics may fudge (think Jesus freeing the adulterous woman) and Jesus' goal now is to spread the gospel, rather than just have one people group that follows him…

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/09/12 10:50 am

The "law" has been the same across different presidencies, but how it has been enforced has changed presidency by presidency. Sometimes (EXTREMELY RARELY) killing disobedient children is the only way other than prison…

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/09/12 10:50 am

@racedogg sorry to have to go back so many posts to when you said this, but the passages you spoke of with regards to killing disobedient children, homosexuals, rapists, murderers, etc. that was under a different regime if you will take that analogy…

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/09/12 10:35 am

contradictory to me under that light.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/09/12 10:35 am

You're given a few times to be caught DWI and then your license is permanently revoked. God gives thousands of chances to humans to repent. Doesn't that sound loving to you? Willing to put up with all the sin of a person 3 million times over before blotting them out? It doesn't seem…

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/09/12 10:34 am

Gives humanity a gazzillion chances to repent. Some do. Many don't. Those who don't get destroyed when the stench is enough to remove the planet. It makes sense to me! In fact, If someone beats me up in a street, I don't even give them one chance. They get reported to the police…

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
04/09/12 10:34 am

@racedogg it's not contradictory that Jesus would destroy billions of innocent people. Think about what the whole big story says. Genesis. Perfection. Man. Sin. Rebellion. Flood. 8 survivors not including entirety of animals transported via ark. God. A perfect entity. Not tolerable of sin…

TideGal CFL
04/09/12 9:22 am

there can be no peace. the radical Muslims are narcissistic losers who need to hold others down to make them feel better about themselves.