gluxford1 December 26th, 2016 8:43pm

A professor at Drexel University stated that all he wanted for Christmas was white genocide. He teaches politics and global studies to students. Does it disturb you that leftist professors are advocating for the extermination of an entire race?

Phillyusmc Philadelphia PA
12/26/16 3:45 pm

He should start by shooting himself

12/26/16 2:09 pm

Nobody I saying genocide is okay except for leftists.

PyroSadist like my comments follow
12/26/16 6:35 pm

Oh my God can you imagine the outrage had he said blacks

auntiesamm Orange County CA
12/26/16 3:34 pm

He is one of the many in academia who are creating a generation of "snowflakes" - whiners, crybabies and uneducated college students. Scary.

12/26/16 1:59 pm

A disturbing number of Democrats on here support a mass, systematic extermination of an entire race of people. I honestly wish I could say I was surprised by this, but I'm not.

12/26/16 2:55 pm

I know! It's funny how they claim we are the bigoted ones, yet they are the only ones calling for our extermination.

think4yourself Not a safe space
12/26/16 6:43 pm

Disturbing yes, surprising no. This professor is a prime example of liberal tolerance.

wolf124 California
12/26/16 1:59 pm

I said no only because you grouped all leftest as thinking like this one guy. Seems too many on here are doing polls like this.

wolf124 California
12/26/16 2:05 pm

Reread your question. Not gonna fall for your lumping everyone in one style like many do on here. Keep the insults as well. Its America, we are allowed to have different opinions. If you asked if I think this one man's statement was dumb, I'd say yes. There's dumb statements being made all around.

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
12/26/16 2:30 pm

That mans a race traitor and needs to be burned at the stake

think4yourself Not a safe space
12/26/16 7:19 pm

Planned parenthood is killing blacks at high rates but that is why their founder started it and the left highly supports it.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
12/26/16 5:59 pm

Where's the snowflake SJW calls about racism, hate, intolerance, bla bla bla?

12/26/16 6:03 pm

Haven't you heard? Racism against white people doesn't count. You better check your privilege! 😂

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
12/26/16 2:30 pm

But were the racists right?

mudkip17 United States of Texas
12/26/16 2:14 pm

I guess the alt-left got tired of the alt-right getting all the attention for being the only dumbass racists in town

kscott516 Masks fail
12/26/16 3:48 pm

Which whites are committing genocide against which ethnic group? 🙄

FloridaPopulist Nationalist Right
12/26/16 2:46 pm

Cucked. I think he's referring to personal observation and anecdotal evidence rather then the stupid results of a poll. I hear many radical leftists talk and complain about white people being the root of all social woes. And white people this and that, and "the problem of whiteness". It's the brink of autism and needs to be eradicated

MrMilkdud
12/27/16 8:12 am

Am I reading that right? Did someone really imply that only whites commit genocide??

mudkip17 United States of Texas
12/26/16 3:06 pm

One associate professor does not an entire political alignment represent... that's like some clans man wants to exterminate black people so all conservatives must think that...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
12/27/16 5:37 pm

Mudkip, I was actually going to ask you the same in reverse: did you believe that he was just joking? Lol

wolf124 California
12/26/16 3:27 pm

You did that same thing to me last week. You told me that the liberal websites I suggested were not worthy of your reading. If you only follow news on sites that hold your agenda most likely your not getting the full story, and more likely not true. I start on one and go to others, including some which you read. If its something I should care about, its worth the full research.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/26/16 6:48 pm

He can set the example by eliminating himself...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
12/27/16 1:52 pm

This guy is WHITE! I want to know if he'll be the first to volunteer to be murdered! SMH. Some people are just pure idiots!

mudkip17 United States of Texas
12/26/16 2:17 pm

Where is your evidence that a large number of dems support genocide?

JudicialJedi321 This is How Liberty Dies
12/26/16 11:13 pm

What will it take for these insane liberals to fire such violent extremists!?! If he was talking about any other race he would be thrown out by a mob! Yet because he goes after white people that makes it ok? What is wrong with our campus culture today!?!

12/26/16 11:15 pm

Yeah, the bloodlust on the left is really getting out of control.

12/27/16 2:43 pm

I agree completely.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
12/27/16 5:41 pm

As far as DJT asking Russia to hack HRC's emails, that was just ridiculous that people translated what he said to mean that. There was no way that Putin could've gotten her emails as she had SHREDDED them to the extend that "God couldn't even find them", as Trey Gowdy said! Lol

He was not saying hack them, he was saying, "Since she handled her emails in such an insecure manner that you already have them (which is a very plausible situation), then please send them back so we can see all the evil she's been up to with her foundation!" After all, we've known that Russia has been hacking us and we've been hacking them for years! Since we've been hacking our allies, like Angela Merkel, it's a given we're hacking our enemies!

12/26/16 6:50 pm

Oh, it would make national headlines and there would be an immediate investigation by Obama's DOJ. Engaging in double standards is a favorite pass time among leftists.

12/26/16 4:31 pm

Keith Ellison

12/27/16 3:07 pm

Ha! You wouldn't be saying that if he was "joking" about black genocide or Hispanic genocide.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
12/27/16 3:07 pm

So he claims NOW. But the article says this:

"Administrators of the Philadelphia university have called for a meeting with Ciccariello-Maher in the wake of his “inflammatory tweet.”

While Drexel “recognizes the right of its faculty to freely express their thoughts and opinions in public debate ... Ciccariello-Maher’s comments are utterly reprehensible, deeply disturbing, and do not in any way reflect the values of the University,” the college said in a statement."

The thing I find most ironic about the entire thing is that now he's calling for freedom of speech (while calling for violence) when so many college campuses have shut down freedom of speech over people voicing their religious views, and anything that is not considered PC! The double standard is staggering.

12/27/16 3:09 pm

Also, that's still no excuse. Imagine if someone posted something "satirical" about the holocaust.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
12/27/16 3:08 pm

And can you IMAGINE the public outcry if someone had said the exact same thing about blacks, gays or Muslims, and then tried to say they were being satirical?

12/27/16 3:10 pm

Oh, and before he suddenly claimed that it was "satire", he doubled down on his comment, and specified which specific genocides in history he supported.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
12/27/16 3:10 pm

Ha, Ha! Glux, we're posting the same things at the same times, and overlapping each other! ;-)

12/27/16 3:11 pm

I just noticed that! 😂

wolf124 California
12/26/16 2:23 pm

Gluxford1, only 17 people answered your question so far when you claimed "a disturbing number". I find that very odd.

mudkip17 United States of Texas
12/26/16 2:29 pm

This poll also has nothing to do with, do you support genocide?... it has to do with some associate professor working at a university

mudkip17 United States of Texas
12/26/16 2:32 pm

But also only 4 people in this poll said they don't have a problem with him teaching.. where in the world does 4 people = a high number?

12/26/16 9:26 pm

See my links that I posted further down the thread.

12/27/16 4:29 pm

Do they advocate for the mass genocide of an entire race?

12/26/16 4:04 pm

Oh, the Buzzfeed article is the one that had a bunch of students with presentations like "white people are a plague to the planet", "white people are crazy", and "how white people plague society"

wolf124 California
12/26/16 3:03 pm

Actually you wrote if leftest professors (more than one), therefore what you wrote isnt what you were implying.

12/26/16 3:05 pm

Read my other links above.

wolf124 California
12/26/16 3:08 pm

Give me more mainstream links.

12/26/16 3:08 pm

Yes, because you only want links from leftist news sites.