Think December 20th, 2016 7:29pm

Isn't Mrs Clinton really more upset because her corruption was exposed? The fact that the Russians may have been involved is really just a distraction!

12/20/16 1:13 pm

And a foreign power intervening on our election, whatever the outcome, doesn't concern you? How in love with this man can you be

polster2 US
12/20/16 1:46 pm

Think...you'll have to provide specific quotes.

12/20/16 1:11 pm

www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20564/donald-trumps-sons-behind-nonprofit-selling-access-president-elect

Link doesn't work, you can just google it or use the new one. Donald trump is just as corrupt

MrMilkdud
12/20/16 1:33 pm

I don't think she's upset that her corruption was exposed. She'd have to have a moral compass or a conscience to let that bother her.
I think she's upset that exposure cost her the presidency.

Think Lovin Life
12/20/16 1:41 pm

Polster ... isn't it curious that Mrs Clinton's is the only mind you profess not to be able to read?

polster2 US
12/20/16 12:50 pm

I can't read her mind.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 10:15 pm

I'll say this once more since you're having a tough time*

12/20/16 8:30 pm

You had to listen to too much of her so you added to it by asking two polls about her by name in one day? 😂

This is gold

Think Lovin Life
12/20/16 1:39 pm

CDFL ... fascinating. Except none of the nonsense you just posted has anything to do with the question.

polster2 US
12/20/16 1:43 pm

Think...When did I say I could read every other mind but Clinton's?

Think Lovin Life
12/20/16 1:44 pm

Polster ... every poll on which you comment?

12/20/16 7:50 pm

There fairly concrete evidence according to the CIA. Are you saying you really do not believe Russia hacked them?

And are you really saying those emails had no effect on the election? Did you watch the same election I did

ishady - trust me, I know. But I'm more stubborn and atm bored than them. Might as well do my part to get them to Think

12/20/16 1:51 pm

Does it matter? The question is fairly idiotic and, once again, perpetuates your need for validation by the right wing echo chamber. Just figured I'd spice things up. Expose you to different viewpoints. Allow for discussion instead of the "yeah fuck that bitch!" attitude after the election is over.

Why don't you focus on the corruption of the next President instead of her?

rlands
12/20/16 9:56 pm

What corruption was exposed? Last time I checked she was cleared of serious wrongdoing multiple times by the FBI.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 9:57 pm

How is using declassified government documents a conspiracy theory?

12/20/16 9:57 pm

Says the conspiracy theorist to the guy pointing out irony in idiotic logic 😂

12/20/16 3:14 pm

So foreign powers meddling in our democratic elections isn't important?

I never said the information released wasn't, but Russia picking elected officials is more pressing to me than what came out of the hacking.

Trump is a serial liar and he's shown himself to be corrupt. We shall see in time to what extent

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 9:58 pm

Nevermind, I'm expecting a liberal to accept a view point that isn't approved by the Huffington post

12/20/16 9:12 pm

:/ done for tonight buddy? Sweet dreams, I hope Hillary is there to comfort you because apparently you need her in your life 😂 delusional clown 😂

"We've had to listen to far too much of her" -Think

*asks 2 polls about her in one day* -also Think

12/20/16 9:59 pm

" I don't think it's a little too much to believe they'd fabricate a claim that the Russian goverment hacked the DNC" - about senators in both parties, the CIA, the FBI, and anyone with some expert knowledge.

You're not a conspiracy theorist and it's not ironic that those who care so much about Clinton are the ones claiming they don't ;)

Well played. You both look like clowns. Why don't you hop back on your other account and try again 😂

12/20/16 9:59 pm

Says the republican* who reads fox news* and would have voted for any other republican than trump over Hillary*

Again good try :) maybe next time

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 3:18 pm

There's no evidence that Russia or any other world power had a major influnce in our election system.

12/20/16 8:18 pm

So you don't care to explain your obsession with Hillary?

12/20/16 8:18 pm

Kinda creepy if you ask me

12/20/16 3:20 pm

No evidence? You're in denial

12/20/16 8:25 pm

Then why'd you ask two polls about her today...?

12/20/16 8:26 pm

You're the one who doesn't seem to think it's over 🤥

12/20/16 3:29 pm

That's just a single example. I'm not going to go through Trump's entire history.

Do you acknowledge that Russia hacked democrats' emails?

12/20/16 8:28 pm

(also just a heads up 2.85 million more Americans voted for her than trump so it wasn't reaaalllllyyyy a "NO WAY")

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 10:14 pm

Here's the thing, once more since you're a having tough. Read closely.

I don't exactly trust the CIA, the same CIA that less than 40 years ago almost launched an attack that would have resulted in the deaths of many Americans, and blame on the Cuban government. This would have happened if JFK approved. Thar same CIA launched Project MKUltra which ILLEGALLY did experiments on civilians.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

This isn't a conspiracy theory, these have been confirmed by the CIA with declassified documents.

Now, I don't believe that it's a little unreasonable to believe that the same CIA that carried out or almost carried out these actions would lie to the American public about who exactly hacked the DNC.

Please tell me what in my argument is irrational. If you can't, and resort to your regular comments with nothing of substance to them, then I'm inclined to believe you're a dumbass.

12/20/16 8:29 pm

Again, why'd you ask two polls about her in one day if you're sooo over it? You sound like a teenage girl getting over Steven. He doesn't like you!

12/20/16 8:32 pm

😂😂😂 you told me "because we had to listen to her too much" and you're combatting that by asking polls about her!!!

Please go google irony 😂 I'm fkn dying

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 9:28 pm

The CIA also supported the Bay of Pigs and Operation Northwoods, and have done illegal actions to citizens, I'm not inclined to every believe they're working for the intrests of the United States.

Also, it's speculation. No report has came out giving concrete evidence that the Russian goverment hacked the DNC. Julian Assange reports he not receive the information from Russia. There is nothing that leads me to believe Russia did this.

Also, it wasn't the hacking of the DNC itself that influenced the elections, it was the material that was in those emails that influnced the election. Her own words hurt her, not necessarily Russia.

12/20/16 8:32 pm

Also just again for the record, registered republican here. Woulda voted for anyone but Trump over Clinton. Not a leftist. So nice try :)

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 9:29 pm

Most people can see this is another overhyped thing to try to cause more civil unrest.

12/20/16 8:34 pm

Sorry to keep commenting we just need to put here side by side

"We've had to listen to far too much of her" -Think

*asks 2 polls about her in one day* -also think

12/20/16 9:30 pm

Yeah yeah Russia interfered who cares we're now exploring Think's obsession with Mrs Clinton. One issue at a time

"We've had to listen to far too much of her" -Think

*asks 2 polls about her in one day* -also Think

12/20/16 9:31 pm

(And apparently most people doesn't include top ranking republicans who seem to care but what do they or the CIA or the FBI or actual experts know amiright)

12/20/16 8:38 pm

Dude I feel bad enough for you already! You look like a fucking clown 😂

"We've had to listen to far too much of her" -Think

*asks 2 polls about her in one day* -also Think

irony: a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Can I use that as my SOH signature? Please?

12/20/16 8:39 pm

Such a clown, I'm sorry I just can't get over it. I can't believe you've said you had too much of her and YOU are the one who keeps bringing her up 😂

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 9:35 pm

I'm sorry, but the only one that seems to have an obsession here is you, look at your comments.

Also, you have given no concrete evidence that the Russian goverment hacked the DNC. None, only speculation. If Operation Northwoods was launched and the CIA said it was the Cubans who killed American citizens, would you believe them then? What if a top ranking Republican said it was the Cubans? Would you find them anymore credible?

In case you're not aware you can read all about Operation Northwoods here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

12/20/16 9:36 pm

I have the obsession? Am I the one who claims to hear too much about someone and then asks two polls about them in one day?

Also is this just Think's second account or what's the deal here? Is he too scared to comment for himself? :/ poor guy

12/20/16 8:43 pm

No response? You clown 😂 this has been amazing

What're you talking about!? I get 4 years to complain and blame the government for anything that ever goes wrong! I'm relieved!!! That was the plan if you're crush (Hillary) won, is it not?

"We've had to listen to far too much of her" -Think

*asks 2 polls about her in one day* -also Think

12/20/16 9:38 pm

Again, I find out experts credible. You don't seem to be a cyber security expert, but it's pretty hard for even our government to truly point to an IP address unless the hacker is a moron. But if all of our top experts, and high ranking senators on both aisles believe it, something seems wrong. It's "speculation" in the same sense the moon landing is "speculation"

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/20/16 10:34 pm

The have no evidence, they have released no evidence. What don't you understand about that? Show me the government document that has the evidence? It's all speculation.

It dosen't matter how long ago this was, there's been no major change in the CIA. Please tell me which reformation the United States went through that supported reorganization of the CIA. There was none.

12/20/16 9:39 pm

If top ranking republicans said it was Cubans and the CIA said it was Russia, I'd say hmmmm, wonder who's right. But if they ALL say Russia, guess who it is!?

12/20/16 9:40 pm

A political figure he claims not to care about who became irrelevant over a month ago 😂
Need I whip out the quote again?

"We've had to listen to far too much of her" -Think

*asks 2 polls about her in one day* -also Think

12/20/16 9:40 pm

You're not too good at this whole defense thing are you 😂