Think December 18th, 2016 10:17pm

"The failures of capitalism are still better than the successes of socialism."

12/18/16 4:49 pm

www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/world-top-ten-quality-of-life-map.html

12/18/16 5:52 pm

Think...why are you suggesting that diversity would make socialism fail? Do you have any evidence that that claim is true?

12/18/16 5:56 pm

Think...And...?

12/18/16 5:11 pm

Think...Norway has a Human Development Index of .944. The United States has a Human Development Index of .915.

ComradeJames nationalism
12/18/16 5:32 pm

Socialism is worker control of the means of production. The United States is in no way socialist; we're capitalist. It's just a different model of capitalism than the lasseiz-faire capitalism that most right-wingers view as an ideal.

ComradeJames nationalism
12/18/16 5:11 pm

Wage labor, hierarchy, monopolies, corruption, greed, oppression, slavery, inequality, rampant disease, alienation, fascism, and hate are superior to peace, freedom, worker control of the means of production, and workplace democracy? Oink oink, capitalist pig! ✌️

12/19/16 6:33 am

Think...Stop misrepresenting what I said! You're being extremely dishonest. Many conservatives refer to Norway as a socialist country. That's what I said in my original comment. While I disagree with the assertion that Norway is socialist, that does not change the fact that Norway has higher living standards than the United States.

BlackC
12/18/16 5:15 pm

True Capitalism is better than most forms but US has a blended combination of Socialist and Capitalist which is best. Pure Capitalism is a rich mans game.
Our constitution is actually the main control of a democracy that works to the greater extent.

12/19/16 6:35 am

Think...stop the lies.

12/19/16 6:40 am

Think...stop lying that I've lied.

12/19/16 6:44 am

Think...stop misrepresenting what I've said and we will be fine.

12/19/16 6:46 am

Think...find the quote where I presented leftist failures as successes.

12/19/16 8:33 am

Think...I'm waiting for answers to my question posted days ago about Clinton's popular vote win.

12/18/16 5:58 pm

Socialist European countries have higher living standards than the US.

www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/world-top-ten-quality-of-life-map.html

12/19/16 7:34 am

Think...Do you remember your arrogance just yesterday when you said that it would be impossible for 37 Republican electors to defect and vote for someone other than Trump? I admit that 37 Republican electors defecting is improbable, but it's certainly not impossible.

Kimbobee the middle of nowhere
12/18/16 4:38 pm

That doesn't make sense.

12/19/16 7:37 am

Think...your memory is selective.

12/19/16 7:39 am

Think...you refuse to answer my questions.

12/18/16 6:12 pm

Think...Did you ever stop to think that maybe some things can't be blamed on liberals?

12/19/16 7:48 am

Think...remember that time I asked you to prove your claim that millions voting illegally handed Hillary Clinton the popular vote victory, and you kept trying to change the subject because your assertion was patently absurd and you had no evidence with which to back it? Yeah, me too. You're a massive hypocrite.

12/19/16 6:21 am

Think...I said that conservatives refer to the Nordic countries as socialist. Glad to see that FEE dispels this myth, but many conservatives still falsely believe it.

12/19/16 6:28 am

Your quote:

"YOU SOMEHOW FEEL COMPELLED TO LIE ABOUT EVERY LEFTIST FAILURE."

I feel no such compulsion.

12/19/16 6:30 am

Think...I brought up Norway because conservatives refer to it as a "socialist European country." Conservatives falsely believe that Norway is socialist, but this doesn't change the fact that it still has higher living standards than those present in the United States.

12/19/16 6:32 am

Think...When are you going to accept that I have not absolved Democrats of responsibility for their failures in every single case? I've already admitted that Hillary Clinton failed to win the electoral vote, for example, yet you somehow think I'm absolving her of all blame. Why?

Think Lovin Life
12/18/16 5:19 pm

Black ... except we're not a democracy. Our founders were well aware of the tyranny of a democracy and therefore created a constitutional republic to protect us.

BlackC
12/19/16 10:29 am

For sure and your laughable allegation of using the word ALL in your leftist plantation owner reach comment is typical when a far right wing nut runs out of hate filled arguments .

12/18/16 6:33 pm

Think...Because you're lying right now.

12/18/16 6:36 pm

Think...I don't defend every left-wing failure. I admit when liberals fail. Can you say the same about yourself with conservative failures?

12/18/16 6:40 pm

Think...Here's your quote:

"At the same time, you somehow feel compelled to lie about every leftist failure. Why is that?"

12/19/16 8:14 am

Think...And I'll wait here for your evidence that Clinton won the popular vote solely due to the fact that millions voted illegally.

12/19/16 5:00 am

Kywrite...could it be that those countries actually have higher standards of living, regardless of the ideologies of the people making the indices?

12/19/16 10:53 am

"Except the European countries that conservatives love to deride as "socialist" all have higher living standards than the United States."

Stop deceptively editing my quotes.

12/19/16 11:52 am

Think...answer the question from the previous thread then. I've been waiting days for your response.

12/19/16 12:05 pm

Think...prove the claim that Clinton won the popular vote solely due to illegal voting. Go on! Stop stalling! Present the evidence!

12/19/16 12:10 pm

Think...I knew you had no evidence.

BlackC
12/20/16 10:58 am

Dude Michigan has a republican governor eager to let black people and others drink leaded water and it's been seven years the auto business has been booming with no end in sight. Trump wants to curtail it by getting involved in private business on how they run their businesses . That alone is against the conservative creed.

12/19/16 11:22 am

Think...I asked you first. Now prove your claim.

12/19/16 11:30 am

Think...at least a few days before your question.

Okie1967 Fudge joe biden
12/18/16 3:42 pm

Capitalism doesn't really have failures. It's not a system, but the absence of a system. It's what people do when they're free to trade, but and sell as they see fit. Capitalism doesn't require an absence of regulation, but it does require the economy not be "planned." People who make poor choices for their education, career, and finance may have "lost," but it's not the fault of any system.

Think Lovin Life
12/18/16 5:20 pm

Black ... you might be a wildabeast, but the rest of us don't prefer the tyranny of a herd.

12/19/16 11:33 am

Think...it wasn't on this thread, you unbridled moron. That's the point!

12/19/16 10:47 am

Think...prove your claim that Hillary won the popular vote solely due to illegal voting.

BlackC
12/20/16 10:40 am

1st it's not seventy years . Republicans voted with FDR initially and Regan and Bushes had plenty of opportunity to make change and did not. Obama saved the car industry by pay back loans and now 200000 people in Detroit area have good paying jobs they otherwise would not have had , had the republicans had their way.

12/19/16 10:52 am

Think...I asked you first.

BlackC
12/18/16 9:00 pm

Well those socialistic programs have been in place 70 years and helped millions of fellow Americans. You talk tough but I guarantee if you fall on tough times your opinion would change in a second. If you end up having a million dollar bill for major health problem you will on your knees thanking Obamacare . You guys are all alike. If you have yours now screw everyone else but if it fails you want those services.

BlackC
12/19/16 9:06 pm

You are talking to a rock head Trump supporter - the deplorable ones or an angry old white guy

BlackC
12/19/16 9:11 pm

You don't have any original thoughts - you plagiarized a Glenn beck or rush Limbaugh line they used for years to bolster their ratings aka leftist plantation - so during the Bush years the left abandoned the plantation?

Think Lovin Life
12/18/16 5:44 pm

Black ... I'll never receive my share of what I was forced to give. My children would be FAR better off without the social "safety" net that's filled with grotesque holes and misappropriations.

kywrite augusta, ga
12/19/16 9:57 am

Pollster - no. Aside from the recent Middle East diaspora, where are the people clamoring at their gates, eager for a better life?