VirtualCongress August 10th, 2016 1:18am

The following users have been removed and blocked from VirtualCongress: @Carcano @corino This has been done to keep VC a place of integrity, and a place for all to have fun. These trolls have made the past 3 weeks very painful for us all. -Jenna

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
08/09/16 6:26 pm

Slippery slope just got a whole lot slippery didn't it? I will never support any "anti-troll" legislation, and I believe that every member on here should as well.

"First they came for Carcano, but I was not Carcano so I didn't speak up, then they came after Corino, but I was not Corino so I didn't speak up, then the ass blasted speaker came after me, and there was no one left to speak up for me."

Don't cause another genocide of bans, speak out against the badmins of Virtual Congress.

Senate101 San Diego
08/09/16 8:46 pm

This is a clear violation of the speaker's power.

political Georgia
08/09/16 8:05 pm

I still haven't figured out why #Carcano was banned. It looks like he made some people mad. Now, he is being banned. Making people mad is not a qualification for banning someone. I was okay with troll legislation, but I'm not okay with one person possessing all of the authority like a monarchy.

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
08/10/16 8:25 am

I cannot support unilateral decision making.

reaganist Virtual Congress Justice
08/10/16 4:04 am

This is a violation of the Speaker's power. Unacceptable.

Senate101 San Diego
08/09/16 9:02 pm

"No [Member of Congress] shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds present"
- Article 1, Section 3, United States Constitution

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and PUBLIC trial"
- Sixth Amendment, United States Bill of Rights.

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/09/16 8:22 pm

I know you're serious, but that's essentially what is happening.

Jenna shouldn't be able to ban people because she doesn't like them. The whole point of the VC is to have differing opinions.

Jenna is just showing how intolerant the left is.

spicysteve M14D SBS
08/09/16 6:23 pm

These two are definitely annoying. But I'm not sure you have the power to unilaterally do this. I think there's a formal impeachment procedure somewhere.

jadeburt Ann Arbor, Michigan
08/09/16 7:13 pm

This is how I feel, too.

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/10/16 4:47 am

Southern, she had 100% political motive. She has a personal vendetta against me. She just abused her power and banned me despite the fact that I violated no rule. She banned me because I challenged her and she didn't like it. You shouldn't be friends with such a person. She is single handedly ruining the VC and I won't stand for it.

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/10/16 4:47 am

I honestly can't believe anyone could justify this abuse.

political Georgia
08/09/16 6:57 pm

Woah woah...what happened?

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/09/16 8:18 pm

I challenge anyone to name one single rule that I violated. This is a clear abuse of power and anyone who supports this clearly has no respect for the constitution or proper procedure.

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/09/16 8:20 pm

Please impeach this fascist.

political Georgia
08/09/16 8:22 pm

Why don't you just do things by the book? You have no power to block someone as speaker. I was on board with troll legislation to prevent what has happened tonight. You should unblock both members and pass legislation that will present a process for us all to handle these types of situations. As far as I'm concerned at this point, both of the accused are innocent until proven guilty.

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/09/16 8:24 pm

I've already been acquitted by the Supreme Court. I violated no laws or rules, then and now.

political Georgia
08/09/16 7:41 pm

This is not how VC should work police.

Jack14 Massachusetts
08/10/16 7:45 am

C&C compromise: "The users carcano and corino are to be unblocked immediately. Following this, a vote shall be brought to the floor regarding the expulsion of aforementioned users. Look to the VC constitution for procedures and protocol."

MJSeals Esq.
08/09/16 6:45 pm

Can we hold a referendum vote that any future banning a shall be voted upon by congress?

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/09/16 9:57 pm

She doesn't care about the constitution, nor does half of this congress.

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/09/16 9:59 pm

"All you need is love"

Seems like some advice that you don't follow.

Senate101 San Diego
08/09/16 9:10 pm

Jenna, what do you say about your having violated at least two constitutional laws?

F1Dan Parked in your spot
08/10/16 1:05 pm

This seems to me like it shouldn't be allowed to happen...

PolicePolls To Protect and Serve
08/09/16 7:34 pm

It just seems kind of unprofessional at the moment.

Senate101 San Diego
08/09/16 10:47 pm

But you understand that what you are doing is unconstitutional?

political Georgia
08/10/16 6:17 am

Jenna, you have 24 hours from the time of your screw up to fix your mistake. If you choose not to fix it, I will submit an impeachment case to the court. This is inexcusable.

Nik
08/09/16 6:25 pm

Good, those two were way over the top.

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/10/16 4:49 am

You denied me of my 6th amendment right to due process. You're an abusive, emotional, tyrant.

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
08/10/16 1:41 pm

Go fuck yourself. I called you a cunt bc you were acting like a cunt.

-I sided with you on the basis of Free Speech when it went to court.

-I supported Suspension of Legislation proposal ability SPECIFICALLY bc I do not believe anyone should be banned from the VC entirely.

-I stated that the ability to propose Legislation is not protected by Free Speech specifically so there would be no confusion in how I rule in future cases.

-I have made it clear I believe trolls diminish the experience of the VC for others.

If any of that bothers you...too bad.

You are not going to find anyone in this Congress that is going to state that anything I do within the VC is unfair or driven by agenda.

MJSeals Esq.
08/09/16 6:49 pm

Believe me, that is ah oh k!

political Georgia
08/09/16 8:08 pm

Mine are all above. I question whether you operated within your authority.

PolicePolls To Protect and Serve
08/09/16 7:42 pm

Don't get me wrong, I understand the idea of keeping order more than anyone here, but I don't think this was done in a professional way. Just my personal opinion based on my managerial experience. Do whatever you think is best though.

SouthernLaw Old North State
08/09/16 6:20 pm

I am fully supportive of this ban imposed by Jenna.

political Georgia
08/09/16 7:44 pm

Considering that the speaker doesn't have any authority to ban a user to my knowledge, I do believe this was a misstep. Not only that, but the explanation is extremely weak, Jenna.

Jack14 Massachusetts
08/10/16 7:50 am

"Article 3
(Impeachment of Prestigious Offices)
The people may impeach someone if he/she is inactive, misbehaves.
If a user shares an election poll, that user will no longer be allowed to hold office and will be subject to impeachment.
Congress (the people) must impeach someone by a 3/4 majority vote.
The Supreme Court must review Congress's decision and agree with a 3/5 majority vote to remove an official from office.
If a judge is subject to impeachment, a temporary judge will be appointed by the President and approved by Congress."

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
08/09/16 9:49 pm

Wow, I thought if anyone were yo do that it would be the president

reaganist Virtual Congress Justice
08/10/16 4:38 am

This is unconstitutional and unacceptable.

political Georgia
08/10/16 9:26 am

It's called abuse of power.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
08/09/16 7:58 pm

Pretty rich for a nationalist to use that quote... You would have been the "they" Luft, you've made that perfectly clear.

PolicePolls To Protect and Serve
08/09/16 7:20 pm

I was planning on interacting with the Virtual Congress and planned on posting some law enforcement bills, but this stuff has really turned me off of it. Maybe I'll check back later.

jadeburt Ann Arbor, Michigan
08/09/16 6:57 pm

Jenna, did they recently do something else so extreme to merit being banned (within the last day or so and I mean aside from the troll legislation and the earlier court case involving Carcano and Zia) or is this just a unilateral action on your part in response to their cumulative trolling of the past few weeks?

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/09/16 8:19 pm

Honestly, I'd stay out of it. Jenna hates law enforcement and all your bills will be immediately labelled as troll bills.

political Georgia
08/10/16 6:00 am

This is what I'm going to do. I will personally tag #carcano and #corino into every single poll. They should tell me how they vote and will be given the opportunity to debate. I will calculate the results of their voice. If their voice would make the bill fail, I'll veto it. This is a temporary solution until our speaker starts doing her job.

Jack14 Massachusetts
08/10/16 7:42 am

I'd like to request a legislative compromise to this situation. I am requesting this bill I have be expedited and be put forth to a vote as soon as possible. Let me know if this request is granted.

Liberty 4,032,064
08/10/16 9:06 am

I must've missed that vote...

political Georgia
08/09/16 7:40 pm

That's completely baseless. Why wasn't Zia banned if you want to be fair? Does the speaker even have the power to do this at this time?

Carcano Luke 10 19
08/10/16 1:20 pm

The trolls don't exist. Most of the people here don't know the definition of trolling. All of my bills have been 100% serious.