BlackBenz Northwest Arkansas
11/25/11 9:45 pm

I like the cloak of being anonymous on the internet due to my occupation. So, FB is not my thing.

Fangz New Jersey
12/02/11 7:06 am

I have one, but I stopped using it because nobody ever said a word to me on there

pietsch Another Adoring Fan
11/24/11 8:17 pm

I don't care that much about the minutiae of others' lives and not silly or lonely enough to believe the minutiae of mine is interesting either.

Ajibawa La La Land
11/25/11 9:55 pm

I used Facebook a lot then I got sick of all the drama queens so I ditched it for about 3-4 months. Then I found out the only way my family tells anything is on FB so I got it back just for that.

rainshina
11/27/11 7:56 am

... to play The Sims Social P:

CDFL alt right, alt snowflake
11/24/11 2:58 pm

I have it, but it seems dumb. It's all these idiots complaining about stupid sh!t and acting like I care about their lives. It makes me hate a lot of people I know.

jasonreed
11/25/11 12:32 am

What's a Facebook? (crawls back under rock)

musiclovr Colorado
11/26/11 9:32 pm

I've been planning on getting one for a while but I have to say no.

Coke
11/27/11 8:26 am

No. I think it's dumb just sitting around at your computer for hours chatting with friends when you can actually call them or see them in person.

11/25/11 1:28 pm

I use it all the time. I am far away from home because my husband is in the military and it is the best way for me to stay connected with my family. also since I've made many friends in the military who move to other bases or get out it helps me stay connected to them too!

11/24/11 3:03 pm

I've never really thought about that....... But I have a bunch of friends that have one and they say it's pretty cool and fun. But I don't really care about that stuff. ????????

11/25/11 1:28 pm

I don't play the games on it though.

11/25/11 11:08 pm

You guys need A)new drama-less friends. B) to learn the block feature and C) the ignore button!

ziggy Arkansas
11/24/11 8:58 pm

yeah I've been in a poke war with 6 people for over a year now

Mooo42Q Thats Nucking Futs
11/24/11 9:01 pm

Every day. It's the best way to keep my family overseas up to date with our goings on :)

Hope Minneapolis
11/24/11 9:04 pm

I have 1 but I NEVER use it. My homepage goes back to oct 10 & that's mostly ppl posting pics to me or stuf I click outside of fb. It is nice to reconnect w/ old friends or fam mbrs from across the US u don't c very often tho

dylansl Texas
11/25/11 12:54 am

I don't want to know what my person-on-my-friends-list-even-though-I-don't-know-them had for lunch.

11/24/11 9:07 pm

All these recent changes turned me away, twitter's where it's at now

jessminda
11/27/11 2:16 pm

I hate facebook and I stopped using it entirely 3 months ago. I hate that now when something interesting happens, everyone finds out indirectly on facebook. It's so impersonal and it demeans close relationships.

jessminda
11/27/11 2:18 pm

It used to be that you'd pick up the phone and call your best friend when your mother died or when you get a new job or when you meet a celebrity, but now the first thing anyone does is post on facebook and it somehow is an acceptable alternative...

chloelauren96 Oklahoma
11/25/11 1:18 am

Back in the days of MySpace, I'd always get depressed seeing what parties everyone was going to, and friends hanging out with friends with me never being mentioned. Deleted MySpace couple of years ago, and when Facebook came into vogue, never jumped back onto the bandwagon for fear of it relapsing.

11/25/11 1:29 am

Sure. A lot. And all those things people complain about? Fixable, and occasionally worth it, to be in touch with faraway friends and family.

Planoneck Guam
11/24/11 9:24 pm

Trying to wean myself off of Facebook, haven't used it in two weeks. It's actually easier than I thought it would be.

Jzz California
11/24/11 3:10 pm

it is great for finding old friends, and sharing photos.

11/25/11 1:30 am

@moosey, just don't divulge. Keep your privacy.
@Dylan, hide those people.

So easy and I can feel like I'm a part of my friends' lives even though they're hundreds or thousands of miles away. Makes all the sense in the world to me.

kandykane California
11/25/11 2:24 pm

Although I sometimes feel a little left out about not having one when all my friends do, I really don't feel the need to broadcast my personal life out across the Internet while reading a bunch of badly spelled posts about how much so and so hates her mom.

rocky
12/04/11 6:38 pm

It was MySpace now it fb and tweet ...what next?

11/25/11 1:53 am

I use it daily every few sec I have

11/26/11 8:11 pm

I thought about deleting it. only reason I stay is for my group of 900 EV lovers!

MilitaryMember
11/25/11 2:30 am

I check it once a week. I'm on a quest to get my friends to use google +, because Facebook is the new myspace.

nicoolio Oregon
11/25/11 3:45 pm

I was on there for a couple months and from my experience I saw it mosly as a way for mean people to target people they could normally never get ahold of and then there was just random junk that I had no desire to know. I'm sure it's a great tool for connecting with people you've lost touch with,

nicoolio Oregon
11/25/11 3:45 pm

but outside of that. I don't get it.

11/24/11 3:48 pm

@Erick: not having a Facebook = badass?! No way! I've been a badass for the last two years and am just now finding this out?!

11/24/11 3:51 pm

I also think its hilarious that being in the minority that doesn't have facebook automatically makes me "better" than you because all it takes to join in my badassness an betterness is to delete your Facebook! In the words of Nike, "just do it."

dlloyd
11/28/11 6:38 pm

one of the few, the proud, the people don't use any form of social media.

PAteach1 Pennsylvania
11/24/11 4:08 pm

I don't use Facebook at all...don't even have an account.

fcdrvr
11/25/11 3:55 am

All the social networking sites are a waste of time. If you need to talk then call me. If you don't have my number there's a reason why. There are many people including old classmates I don't want knowing where I am or a way to look me up.

honored
11/24/11 4:13 pm

Wow... Look at the results

11/24/11 4:16 pm

Facebook sucks. Why would u want to put your personal info out on the web. Talk to your friends on the phone or , oh my gosh, in person.

11/24/11 4:17 pm

All FB is doing is collecting info about you and selling it to corporations. How do you think they make their money. Zuckerberg is the devil. That mole on his face is a 666 if you look real close.