TopsQueen October 22nd, 2014 3:58pm

I am somewhat of a chocolate snob. Hershey's chocolate is not worth the calories. I am becoming a yarn snob. Are you a snob of any sort?

jmw7477 Indiana
10/22/14 9:49 am

I am when it comes to beauty products (skin care, make up, hair care, nail products).

typetype level 2 pretty
10/22/14 9:28 am

All the big commercial brand chocolate candy makers changed the ingredients for their chocolate years back because of the rising price of cocoa . Idk what the name is of the brand I know and like aside from See's candy.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
10/22/14 9:39 am

Sees is definitely worth the calories :-) don't ask me how I know that :-)

iBakes California
10/22/14 9:45 am

Warren Buffet always makes sure there's a See's booth at all the Berkshire Hathaway events. This is so random to me since he's also the guy who is infamous for liking Dairy Queen ice cream & McDonald's coffee haha

imawench
10/22/14 11:05 am

I agree, Sees is wonderful chocolate.

iBakes California
10/22/14 9:12 am

I'm definitely a restaurant snob, beer snob, and music snob.

iBakes California
10/22/14 9:13 am

I agree with your opinion that Hershey's is kind of crap.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
10/22/14 9:47 am

I just went off the medication Fetzema. It is so good to have my mind back. I've been taking vitamin D. And it seems to be helping. Do you need it do you know any research about that?

iBakes California
10/22/14 10:04 am

Also, glad you're feeling a bit better. :)

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
10/22/14 10:06 am

Vitamin D especially it's effects on depression and memory. That medication and I have parted ways. I was very sick all summer and very very foggy brained.

iBakes California
10/22/14 10:15 am

Well, most studies find a correlation between lower levels of vitamin D & depression, but it isn't really clear if depression "causes" lower levels, if lower levels affect depressive symptoms, or if there's another variable influencing both.

iBakes California
10/22/14 10:17 am

The most important thing is how you feel, and if you feel okay off your medication & taking vitamin D...just keep doing it. Even if the vitamin D isn't actually doing anything concerning depression, it's still good for you, especially in the winter.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
10/22/14 8:59 am

I am learning there's quite a difference and a good quality yarn and a mass produced acrylic yarn. It's nicer to touch and knits up nicer also. I also prefer good appliances. I burnt out so many mixers it was worth the extra money to get a good one.

Kimbobee the middle of nowhere
10/22/14 8:59 am

Definitely a chocolate snob as well