Attikai November 15th, 2019 10:14pm

Trump associate Roger Stone has been convicted. Manafort is in prison. Papadopoulos is in prison. Gates is awaiting sentencing. Flynn is awaiting sentencing. Are all the criminals surrounding the President just a coincidence?

Attikai Oregon
11/17/19 11:30 am

I had to shorten the poll question because there were so many criminals connected to Trump. I had the longer more detailed post pasted elsewhere which I posted moments later. When I edited down the poll I should have said "went to prison". Again, why would I lie about that you nutcase? 😂

kscott516 Masks fail
11/18/19 7:35 am

It’s not an official impeachment hearing. They aren’t even letting Republicans subpoena witnesses or the whistleblower. When they vote for articles of impeachment then it’s official.

No, Flynn will never be in jail. You’re dead wrong. They’ve already proven the 302s were altered by Page. Keep up, son.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/17/19 12:47 pm

You may support war heroes having their lives destroyed by an oppressive systematic organization. I don't.

Bill Clinton did worse and wasn't arrested. He lied to Congress (perjury) but orginally did nothing illegal (had an affair).

I don't think he should be in jail because of that specific incident.

Just like Flynn shouldn't be in jail.

He didn't do anything illegal to begin with. Why charge someone with a crime when they didn't break the law in the first place. That's ludicrous.

You support a former war hero, having to sell his own home, to pay for legal fees, to fight against a crime he never committed just because of your blind hatred for Trump.

You're absolutely disgusting, anti American, and downright deplorable if you think a former war hero should be treated this poorly.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/16/19 4:05 am

They were targeted by the Berrian system of injustice.

bringstheeagle Colorado
11/17/19 7:48 pm

Must be a coincidence ....didn’t he say he would pick only the very best people. 🤷🏻‍♂️

kscott516 Masks fail
11/17/19 9:43 am

Because you’re a liar. You didn’t misspell anything. You said “Papadapolous is in prison” which is clearly not true. You can say you made a mistake or were mistaken but it wasn’t a typo.

kscott516 Masks fail
11/18/19 7:39 am

Because you’re an idiot. You don’t even know what a “typo” is or how to use the word properly. I’d say your high school teacher let’s you go home early to mom.