KellyDimples November 6th, 2019 11:40pm

The fake whistleblower's lawyer Tweeted on January 21, 2017 just days after Trump was sworn in: #coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers. If you still think this isn't a setup, you need help.

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/08/19 1:30 pm

“I asked a question and was flooded with links to a bunch of right pubs that didn’t answer the question. I wasn’t looking to hold some kind of SOH trial with a sea-o-links.”

I answered why are you perpetuating falsehoods beyond that, are you just complaining because I’m asking you to do some research into the topic that your claiming you know more about? Right wing links? So what is appropriate “links for you?

...

JPA1960 Illinois
11/07/19 6:59 am

Also, the transcript itself is damning. But what is truly incriminating is the context around it.

KellyDimples NJ
11/07/19 2:17 pm

The Mueller investigation was all about Trump. Otherwise Ukrainian attempts to influence the election would have been investigated, Hillary's connections to the Steele dossier would have been looked at, they would have looked into Manafort's ties to the Podesta brothers...
It was like there was a wall put up that nothing outside of Trump could be looked at. Mueller didn't even know what Fusion GPS is.

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/08/19 1:36 pm

“And, if you really believe that Trump, with his well documented propensity for lying has the same level I f credibility as a decorated military leader, there is little sense in continuing with any debate.”

I’m talking about this particular event - I am not writing off an allegation of this magnitude to “he has a propensity to lie so there for he is.”

The FACTUAL information is that things are NOT as simple as Democrats and individuals such as yourself are purporting - there is SO much more to this, than a weak ass argument full of interpretations of an event. When you ask people to HUNT for your allegations and your not willing to do the same respects to determine otherwise - your a partisan - clearly cares less about due process and about if he actually did it.

The means justify the end for you if you suggest the “conspiracy theories “ are just that and you don’t give it even a 10th of your time to verify that it’s not total hogwash.

....

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/08/19 6:02 pm

BarryB, I’ve read your comments & now know What BarryB stands for❗️Barry the🐂💩er‼️

KellyDimples NJ
11/07/19 2:38 pm

But anyway, I'm done with this conversation. I should have never even entered it after you started it by calling me un-American. That is pretty much the worst thing anyone could call me, and couldn't be further from the truth.

JPA1960 Illinois
11/07/19 2:38 pm

The Mueller report was about Russian interference in the election. There were many pages on it, if you’ve read the report. The first fifty pages or so make no mention of Trump. The Steele Dossier wasn’t referenced because it was only one of many components utilized to initiate the investigation. If you had worked in intelligence, like I have, you might have more of an understanding of how these investigations work, and how difficult it is to justify a FISA warrant. If my memory serves correctly, a Podesta brother was investigated and indicted.

JPA1960 Illinois
11/07/19 2:39 pm

I’m sorry that you’re anti-American, even though you don’t recognize it. Not even considering the impeachment process is as far away from the Constitution as it gets. Disgusting.

KellyDimples NJ
11/08/19 7:39 am

To anyone reading this who might accuse me of wanting to live in an echo chamber - I welcome disagreement. What I don't welcome are personal attacks and name-calling. I warned (him?) and gave a second chance, and they decided to double-down instead.

JPA1960 Illinois
11/07/19 4:56 am

Bullshit. You are anti-American.

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/08/19 2:06 pm

Has there been ? You think interpretation of second hand knowledge is “corroborating” evidence? Meanwhile we are not willing to look at the nexus this alleged criminal behavior?

KellyDimples NJ
11/08/19 2:08 pm

It's because the 'other crap' IS the story, you can't remove it, no matter how much you'd like to.

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/08/19 2:33 pm

You certainly have been alluding to it - did I misinterpret your position??

KellyDimples NJ
11/08/19 2:34 pm

Apparently, intelligence isn't a prerequisite for the job of intelligence officer.

11/08/19 10:34 am

As long as you want to trade questions to ponder, who do you find more credible, Lt. Col. Vindman or Pres. Trump?

11/08/19 1:06 pm

11/08/19 1:19 pm

You mean when he pled guilt in court to lying to the FBI during the Russia investigation? No, I believe his plea was 100% honest.

11/08/19 1:22 pm

If you’re open minded, we can continue to talk about the merits of the investigation. If, as it seems, you are totally unshakable in you support of Trump then this is a waste of time.

11/08/19 11:21 am

Why are none of my questions getting answers?

No, we are at a point where we will INVESTIGATE a world leader for whom probable cause exists showing his abuse of power and violation of his oath of office.

handsyjoey
11/07/19 9:24 am

11/08/19 11:27 am

ConservativeD-you’re dodging the question. Both men have made statements. Both men have some level of credibility, correct? Who has greater credibility?

11/08/19 11:29 am

You’re spinning beyond the topic rather than answer simple questions with straight forward answers.

11/08/19 3:23 pm

Instead of spinning and dumping links, you should read my comments.

11/08/19 3:24 pm

Let’s do this a third time:

11/08/19 1:31 pm

Did I bring up CNN? Or any other media account? I didn’t even spin out into Flynn. You seemed to have trouble addressing the original topic.

kscott516 Masks fail
11/07/19 9:55 am

This is the same guy that “liked” a bunch of videos about young Disney stars and goes to Disney by himself. He’s a pedophile also.

noqreport.com/2019/11/07/whistleblowers-lawyer-mark-zaids-youtube-channel-liked-young-disney-girl-videos/

11/08/19 1:44 pm

I’m not asking to to HUNT for anything. As I said in my original comment, “Whether or not you believe President Trump has violated his oath of office and has abused the power of his position, there is credible and corroborated evidence to justify an investigation. “. That’s it. I haven’t made other claims, made you look at any links, or even said that I think he should be impeached. It’s you two that want to spin the discussion to include a bunch of other crap.

11/08/19 11:47 am

KellyDimples NJ
11/07/19 2:46 pm

My problem is that they've been 'considering' it since before he even won the election, and have just been jumping from one thing to the next when it doesn't work. It is all so obvious. I'm about a half-second away from putting you on ignore, and will most likely do that after giving a couple minutes to read this. Have a good life.

11/08/19 2:13 pm

Like I said, if you’re in that camp of supporting Trump no matter what, it will always be a waste of time.

11/08/19 4:10 pm

I’ll add this as well: Although I’m 100% in favor of the investigation, I hope that there is no impeachment. An impeachment of the president is not good for the country or something that should be celebrated. I say that as a long time Republican and Republican election judge in the past two presidential elections.

My hope is that Trump is removed from office through the election process. BUT, if he is shown to have abused the power of his office, obstructed justice, and failed to live up to his oath of office, I want to see both the House and Senate do what’s right and remove him from office.

Does that clear up what you believe I might be alluding to?

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/08/19 10:16 am

“Did y'all read the link? It was in response to a story about Trump firing Sally Yates. A lot of people had issues with that at the time and was the first hard example people saw of an abuse of power”

I thought she servers are the pleasure of the President? How is firing someone an abuse of power....if they are appointed by the president to ensure his legally afforded rights and laws are executed?

....

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/08/19 10:16 am

His laws = Executive orders and the such, not that he unilaterally creates new laws.

11/08/19 10:27 am

Is this evidence you talk about brought up as testimony or just something you heard from one of the Fox talking heads?

Regardless, why attack the whistleblower when they’ve been independently corroborated? There were others who participated on the call who also reported concerns.