Nizabelle November 4th, 2013 10:10pm

Which is worse: stubbing your toe or getting a paper cut?

fredd TrumpLand
11/04/13 6:17 pm

Ooh I've stubbed a toe too many times, it's amazing I haven't broken one by now.

11/04/13 8:05 pm

I've broken both of my pinky toes soooo many times, and because you can't stop walking it really does take much longer to heal than breaking say a finger or whatever. It's the WORST!

fredd TrumpLand
11/04/13 8:47 pm

Damn! Be careful! Just thinking about that brings tears to my eyes.

11/04/13 8:48 pm

Mine too haha

Ariella LovePeaceNHappiness
11/04/13 5:58 pm

Stubbed toe for sure. Ugh, I scream, cuss and cry all at once every time that happens. D:

11/04/13 8:06 pm

Ugh I hate it! I've broken both of my pinky toes more than I care to admit and it hurts for weeks after the initial break just because of the fact that yang stop walking on it after it breaks. It's such a miserable occurrence.

11/04/13 8:11 pm

I've had some pretty bad paper cuts in my day and this isn't a paper it but one time I cut the top of my wrist with the metal perforated edge of a cellophane package and it was so deep that it left me with a horrible scar. It was so deep that it took several weeks to heal and "close up" and as terrible as that was, it wasn't quite as painful as some of the broken toes I've had to deal with.

theavgguy I.E.
11/04/13 3:41 pm

Your feet, your foundation.

11/04/13 8:13 pm

That's the problem, you can't stop walking so a broken toe takes sooooo much longer to heal than a broken finger and it's just horrible no matter how you break it down. Paper cuts are also terrible but at least you can rest your finger and stop using it to let the cut heal

Ebola1 Florida
11/04/13 3:37 pm

A paper cut is nothing. Definitely a stubbed toe.

11/04/13 8:16 pm

I agree that the stubbed tow is more painful (especially since my pinky toes usually break when I stub them) but I am going to have to go ahead and disagree about the paper cuts being nothing. Paper cuts are absolutely horrible and painful and uncomfortable to deal with.

11/04/13 8:16 pm

But you can keep your finger out of commission to let it heal after you get a paper cut, you can't stop walking just because you broke a toe so the healing process takes some serious time

KudosToYou California
11/04/13 3:33 pm

Paper cuts are more inconvenient after the fact.

11/04/13 8:18 pm

How so? You can rest your finger and keep it unused after getting a paper cut but you can't stop walking after breaking your pinky toe so I think it's a much bigger pain in the a$$ to deal with. Paper cuts are horrible but they heal much after than a broken toe.

11/04/13 8:20 pm

However if trust stub your toe without breaking it then the pain does goes away much faster than that of a paper cut. I'm just really unlucky in that my toes usually do break after I stub them :-(

Zod Above Pugetropolis
11/04/13 3:27 pm

Paper cut. The only thing worse that a paper cut on a finger is one you get on the tongue licking an envelope.

11/04/13 3:31 pm

Oh wow that sounds AWFUL!!!!

ShereKhan A very dark place.
11/04/13 7:19 pm

Or rubbing ur eyes after using Tabasco

11/04/13 8:04 pm

That doesn't sound very pleasant. I once made the mistake of scratching my CHEEK after dicing a super habañero pepper and it made my eyes sting and burn for the next 18+ hours. It was one of the most miserable experiences of my whole entire life! I can only imagine how it would feel to actually touch your eye with a chili infected hand.

ShereKhan A very dark place.
11/04/13 8:37 pm

Unfortunately it happens more than I like to admit

11/04/13 8:50 pm

You should probably invest in some great eye drops (I HIGHLY recommend Refresh Tears or their liquigel drops) and some handy-wipes

ShereKhan A very dark place.
11/04/13 8:57 pm

Invest haha. I just had to fork out 1.2 billion to make the federal government go away

ShereKhan A very dark place.
11/04/13 10:30 pm

I was just being snarky and pretending I was Steven Cohen for a day

11/04/13 10:36 pm

I was born with blonde hair so sometimes things just go right over my head haha

ShereKhan A very dark place.
11/04/13 10:38 pm

So smart yet so down to earth how so?

ShereKhan A very dark place.
11/04/13 10:42 pm

I don't think so. You're way more complex than that lord knows I've read enough of your words

11/04/13 11:29 pm

You're right, I just am who I am because of everything good and bad that's ever happened to me I suppose, just like anybody else. I just had a really spectacular life, I've been blessed with incredible gifts and incredible people and incredible events even though I've also had some really rough time. The three years of middle school were torture, I was bullied like a MoFo and then the universe made it all up to me

beamie Michigan
11/04/13 3:23 pm

Ugh! The pain of stubbing my toe! It shots right threw my leg! And I feel it for a while. A paper cut, that's nothing give it a min and its all good. Now a cardboard cut on the other hand; is killer!

11/04/13 3:31 pm

Cardboard can cut you? That's just evil.

fixitlater My Life
11/04/13 3:17 pm

My hands are like leather. My toes are sensitive little guys who need love.

11/04/13 3:20 pm

Paper cuts are HORRIBLE but they just aren't as bad as a stubbed pinky toe AND it's also much easier to stub your toe than it is to get a paper cut