Komm October 31st, 2013 12:06pm

The Ouija Board is believed by many today to be a gateway to evil, yet for nearly 100 years it was nothing more than a game made of cardboard with printed letters. Is it dangerous/evil ect? Or nothing more than what you bring to it? Tell why please.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/02/13 1:22 am

I dabbled in Tarot Card reading and the Ouija Board in college. There was definitely something talking through that board, and it wasn't God. I quit it all after I read a girl's cards and told her her Grandma would die soon - and she died that week.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/02/13 1:23 am

These things are dangerous and evil, and not innocent parlor games.

comppete Las Vegas
10/31/13 2:09 pm

Like you stated, it's a game made out of cardboard with letters printed on it.

Diogenes FreeMeBe
10/31/13 8:51 am

It's my only way to talk to Capt. Howdy.

skacey best poll is evenly split
10/31/13 6:56 am

If you truly believe it is real; conduct the following experiment. Have two blindfolded individuals use the board to spell anything. Do not speak the letters aloud, silently write them. Also spin the board so they don't know where it starts.

Komm No. I am your father
10/31/13 7:48 am

Ive always heard it "works" best with 3-5

jvc1133 61535
10/31/13 6:43 am

The Ouija Board is a very interesting Toy that will sometimes give entertaining results

EnderWiggin So disillusioned...
10/31/13 6:24 am

Seriously though, I have been the doubter for much of my life. In college, some friends were playing with one. I held some fingers behind my back, and the board immediately selected the number of them. Can't say it's real, and can't say it's pretend.

cowboy Here and There
10/31/13 5:12 am

They're dangerous. Demons can manipulate even Milton Bradley.

EnderWiggin So disillusioned...
10/31/13 6:09 am

No. That's Mattel you're thinking of. Remember the failed rollout of "Daemon Worship Barbie" a couple of years ago, and S&M Ken?

Rocker saved by grace
10/31/13 5:10 am

I have heard of some affect and others didn't have an effect that they could notice, but there is spiritual danger in it. Similar to fortune tellers, palm reading, tarot cards all of which I strongly urge you to flee.

Rocker saved by grace
10/31/13 5:12 am

Reason being is that participation causes spiritual doors to open, not only could those open doors (that God had shut) cause sickness or disease, but also financial struggles, worry, doubt, fear, paranoia, anger, absentmindedness, the list goes on.

Rocker saved by grace
10/31/13 5:16 am

This is my take on it. I'm not 100% sure, but if it isn't of God, I warn against it.

Axl752 NY
10/31/13 5:17 am

How convenient, so basically any problem that someone faces can be traced back to a ouija board.

Rocker saved by grace
10/31/13 5:22 am

No, I'm just saying the possibility is there. Jesus is the only one who can keep those things away. Actually an unbeliever can't keep that stuff away, because they currently would not belong to God.

gunluvr NOT a Gun Free Zone
10/31/13 6:05 am

Rocker , I agree....my wife is a deliverance minister, and has seen folks with MANY issues caused by the person engaging in the occult ...it's very REAL, and VERY dangerous ... and should be avoided

trollthepoll Pro Choice
10/31/13 6:39 am

This shit isn't real you guys are fucking nuts!!!! Grow up. Jesus shut those doors. Haha did he enter them and clean em put with a shotgun or with the ghostbusters

GotHeem Indiana
10/31/13 2:30 pm

He cleaned em out with his presence, demons are THAT afraid of Him