potatoes October 20th, 2013 6:50pm

Now that SOH-subscribed users get fancy new features (see SOH blog), are you going to pay the fee and subscribe? (If you're already subscribed, do the upcoming features make a large difference to you)?

rightway101 the thought provoker
10/20/13 3:11 pm

I want to but I caaaaannnnnn't *whiny voice*

susanr Colorado
10/20/13 12:46 pm

The news stats feature will be good. I had already upgraded because I want to support what Tony is doing. I wish I had thought to spread my $$ around to help a couple others upgrade, as some have done, since the expenditure would be the same.

Tony SOH Founder
10/20/13 12:49 pm

Susan - since you so kindly jumped all the way to Pro, just tell me who you would like to upgrade to Power and it shall be done. :-)

susanr Colorado
10/20/13 12:56 pm

That's very kind of you, Tony. Let me think about it & let you know privately, if that's OK; I'd rather it be sorta anonymous.

glashberg Wave when you flyover
10/20/13 12:16 pm

I've been willing for a while, it's just my wallet that isn't ^_^

potatoes
10/20/13 12:02 pm

I've been planning to do so since subscriptions were announced, but the upcoming features mean I seriously need to start budgeting just enough to get this.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/20/13 11:52 am

I already have, and I've done the same for others. Since I have a somewhat large number of followers - my questions would close within an hour without the upgrade. So, yes... It makes a difference. If I did it for no other reason but in support of

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/20/13 11:54 am

Tony/SoH... Really, that's why I did it. I ask questions so infrequently. There will be additional features added in the future for those who are concerned about that.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/20/13 12:53 pm

No way! You are! None of this would e possible without you, and I thank you for all that you've done and will do. You don't know how much SoH means to me... Thank YOU, Tony. :)❤️

Kay41 the Midwest
10/20/13 11:52 am

I already do. I look forward to some of the features.

musicfreak Loving Life
10/20/13 11:51 am

I will after I get a credit/debit card and some $.