shellybaxter1234 October 20th, 2013 5:43pm

There is a new book out "proving" there was no 4th shot from the grassy knoll during the Kennedy assassination. Did Oswald act completely alone? What do you think really happened (in comments)

Carabella State of Bliss
10/21/13 12:57 pm

I had a conversation years ago with a retired CIA agent. It was a year or two after Oliver Stone's movie JFK was released. He couldn't go into great detail, but said, "all I can say is that movie hit closer to the truth than you imagine". Wow.

dahawwl Texas
10/20/13 5:37 pm

I think he was the only shooter. But, there were others in on the plan.

KatG Liberal in Ohio
10/20/13 4:26 pm

Hard for some folks to believe that one lone (but well trained) man could take out a POTUS even with all the SS and security. He did. The end.

DavesNotHere where am I
10/20/13 12:41 pm

Americans love a conspiracy.

Ebola1 Florida
10/20/13 11:28 am

I've changed my mind on this over the years. I do believe there was more to it than the lone Oswald. I was in study hall when they announced that Kennedy and our Governor had been shot.

rons WOKE is sick
10/20/13 11:13 am

Been beating this horse to death for the last 50 years!

kermie gaytopia
10/20/13 11:16 am

That's an unfortunate turn of a phrase...

kermie gaytopia
10/20/13 10:44 am

I guess I don't understand why this is still an issue all these years later. If there was more than meets the eye, someone would have found it.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/20/13 10:52 am

On a random note - your dog is adorable! :D

kermie gaytopia
10/20/13 11:02 am

Thanks :)

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/20/13 11:04 am

I guess it's still an issue because people think it was covered up. JKF was the bright and shining future and HOPE of America and that future was literally killed. Even as I grew up (born 5 years after he was killed) his hope still lived in

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/20/13 11:06 am

Many ways. I visited the site if his death in Dallas - it was a strange feeling. Personally - it seems strange to me that a single man could kill the President of the United States

kermie gaytopia
10/20/13 11:15 am

What I mean is I don't get why people still think it was covered up. I do think I understand what a big deal it was/is although admittedly I wasn't around then...

rons WOKE is sick
10/20/13 11:15 am

The only ones that think it's a cover up are the one that are still trying to make a living off it!

DavesNotHere where am I
10/20/13 12:32 pm

It's still an issue because an American president was murdered in front of people and we still don't know all the facts. He was probably the last president where the majority of Americans respected their government.

DavesNotHere where am I
10/20/13 12:35 pm

I think Oswald acted alone. In an interview on A&E or Discovery, Robert Oswald (brother) said that LHO was a loser who failed at everything. And Americans can't come to terms with the fact that a nobody took out a somebody. Great way to put it.