glashberg October 20th, 2013 4:40pm

I tend to answer every question posed on here but I just came across one I refused because of bias and no real choice between the answers. Have you ever had your boundaries tested as such on here?

comppete Las Vegas
10/20/13 2:54 pm

I just don't answer them. If it happens too often with the same person, I will stop following them.

knetzere Illinois
10/20/13 10:06 am

I will answer every question except the ones where someone(skar) strings together a bunch of words that don't go together along with answers that mean nothing. Those get down rated and passed up

Tony SOH Founder
10/20/13 10:00 am

I have a two strikes policy. If someone is being intentionally manipulative and forcing "agreement" with him/her, I'll let the first one slide. The second time, I down-rate the question and unfollow the user.

knetzere Illinois
10/20/13 10:09 am

Any chance in 3.0 we will be able to remove a poll from our feed in cases like this or when it doesn't apply to you?

Like a swift swipe off the feed

glashberg Wave when you flyover
10/20/13 10:12 am

If it's shared I can't get rid of it, though. And I like the user them self.

susanr Colorado
10/20/13 9:53 am

All the time. Sometimes because the answers are obnoxiously identical or equivalent, & biased (as opposed to being humorously identical, which doesn't bother me). Sometimes because the answer I really want (usually "no") is, instead, something

susanr Colorado
10/20/13 9:55 am

insulting to me ("I'm a loser") or to the author ("You're crazy"), or makes it look as if I don't know what they're talking about, instead of just not agreeing with them ("Huh?" "What?"). I usually end up voting although I may wait a day. Sometimes

susanr Colorado
10/20/13 9:56 am

I comment, although usually not about the really biased ones, & ask them to please NOT make me call myself or them stupid. Usually if people respond at all they just say they were trying to think of "clever" answers instead of "yes" and "no."

susanr Colorado
10/20/13 9:58 am

Sometimes they get defensive, which makes me think *I've* done the silly thing, & I feel like a bad person, & try not to make comments like that for a while.

For the worst of the biased ones, I down-rate the poll, but not others.

Kay41 the Midwest
10/20/13 9:46 am

Yes, sometimes I skip the question, sometimes I down rate it and move one, and once or twice I have stopped in to give them a piece of my mind.

mikeey1962 on SOH where else
10/20/13 9:43 am

Always.. But it's cool to see my ideal put to the test, and even cool if I am proved wrong, mostly I like when someone comments and I say, wow I never thought of it that way

theavgguy I.E.
10/20/13 11:46 am

With me, gets down rated no answer, 2nd offense you get unfollowed on 3rd offense if I see comments trend continue's then I block the user.

DavesNotHere where am I
10/20/13 9:42 am

Many times. And it's happening more frequently. I don't follow someone or unfollow someone and then I see their poll shared. Can't win.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/20/13 9:47 am

If it happens frequently, I will unfollow. I have one person near that point.

PartyJustin R.O.C.K. in the R.O.C.
10/20/13 9:41 am

I'm gonna guess I know the one you're talking about and I finally succumbed to SoH OCD. I feel so dirty.