Zealizabeth October 19th, 2013 12:23am

Do you consider whipping a child with a belt as a form of discipline or do you consider it more like child abuse?

cgmonin Maryland
10/18/13 7:15 pm

Every kid is different, and some punishments will not work on certain kids. But whippings are never acceptable in my opinion.

FemmeAdamWest in the Tardis library
10/18/13 5:59 pm

I'm not sure, I'm ok with spankings but I don't think I can say I'm ok with this, I've been whipped with a belt in my adult life, it wasn't on the ass but it hurt like hell. I don't think that's a fair punishment to give a child.

Zealizabeth Probably the hospital
10/18/13 6:08 pm

I got whipped as a kid and I thank my parents for it. Restrictions/groundings didn't do a kick of good. Neither did soap in the mouth but when I had to get a whoopin I learned real quick. Just my opinion though.

FemmeAdamWest in the Tardis library
10/18/13 6:12 pm

I agree when it comes to spankings, that's what spankings are for. Whipping seems like old school slave "I'm your master" type sh*t.

FemmeAdamWest in the Tardis library
10/18/13 6:12 pm

I just think there is a big difference between spanking with a hand and whipping with a belt.

Zealizabeth Probably the hospital
10/18/13 6:16 pm

I've been whipped with a spoon, belt, hand, shoe, my grandmother made me pick my switch, etc. it hurt but they didn't hit me full force. Enough for me to cry but not enough to leave a mark for more than 10 minutes.

jvc1133 61535
10/18/13 5:35 pm

As the recipient of many well deserved spankings it was necessary

jvc1133 61535
10/18/13 5:38 pm

Like today you can talk till you're blue in the face but unless you detect understanding you've lost

Zealizabeth Probably the hospital
10/18/13 6:07 pm

I think it's necessary too. I deserved the spankings I got as a kid and think it's made me a better person. Once I got spanked you can bet I didn't do it again.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/18/13 5:24 pm

I don't agree with any form of physical punishment on children.