gonzoboy March 31st, 2013 1:16pm

Dudes: You're off to meet two gals for a night out, both stunning, but only one'll be going. One is tightly clad head-to-toe in quality leathers. The other, wearing a snug Christian Siriano dress, Manolo Blahnik shoes, with a LV handbag. Choose:

satiricalnick meh
03/31/13 3:53 pm

Decisions decisions... I'd just kill my friend and have a three way with both the chicks.

Hoes b4 bros

gonzoboy Arizona
04/01/13 12:27 pm

Ain't no readin' between the lines on this one! :D

TheMadScientist the mad laboratory
03/31/13 8:32 am

My feelings on what a woman wears: it's what's inside that counts.

gonzoboy Arizona
03/31/13 8:52 am

Agreed @six! And in this regard, I'd go a step further to include guys. But, before you KNOW someone, you SEE 'em first. Before you find out what a true gem a person is on the inside, doesn't there have to be SOMEthing to initially make you wanna care?

TheMadScientist the mad laboratory
03/31/13 9:34 am

I meant to imply nudity. Curves. Movement. Sensuality. Hygiene.

TheMadScientist the mad laboratory
03/31/13 10:20 am

It is a question focusing on looks. Plus, how is caring that a woman bathes regularly perverted?

gonzoboy Arizona
03/31/13 11:36 am

Ms. @gonk, I meant my "Oops" only in that I misunderstood @sixpluv's initial comment. I know it's easy to say in these type forums, but really, no perv here. Pardon the misunderstanding! :)

gonk In a psychology textbook
03/31/13 12:53 pm

Me and my sarcasm... No one understands. :/

gonzoboy Arizona
03/31/13 1:04 pm

I'm jus' happy it was sarcasm, and you weren't gettin' all serious up in here! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, even the sarcastic ones! :)

gonk In a psychology textbook
03/31/13 8:08 am

I'm a girl and I don't even know what Christian sirano, Manolo Blahnick and LV are. How is a guy supposed to know that?!

gonzoboy Arizona
03/31/13 8:40 am

@gonk, that's a great question! My only response would be to say most guys wouldn't! Personally, I don't KNOW that I would, but I would definitely know the Louis Vuitton handbag!
Let's replace all the 'brands', with being exquisitely dressed and adorned!

gonzoboy Arizona
03/31/13 7:23 am

Initially, I might be 'taken' by the leather, but THINK I'd go with lace. It seems that, if I like the leather look, it'd be easier to get the 'Lace' gal to sport the leathers, than it would be for the 'Leather' gal to get all dressy.
Just thoughts. I'm not thoroughly convinced of ANYthing here!