kspells TheOtherOtherside
10/15/13 5:16 pm

Where a condom every time. If every man who fathers an unwanted pregnancy that ends in abort did jail time or paid a substantial fine,the abortion rate would decline. Contraception is an individual responsibility.

bethanyq Ess Eff
10/15/13 5:19 pm

I don't think it would be fair to put men in jail contingent on women's decisions, but I do support using contraception. That said, condoms do break -- I've met MANY people who are here thanks to broken condoms...

kspells TheOtherOtherside
10/15/13 5:22 pm

The rights can only be given to the fertilized egg by the women whose womb it's developing in. It doesn't involve what you think or anyone's judgement.

bethanyq Ess Eff
10/15/13 5:25 pm

I completely agree. I'm just pointing out that condoms won't prevent unwanted pregnancies, and I don't think men should go to JAIL for it.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
10/15/13 5:26 pm

If we only had abortion for broken condoms the amount would be so few you wouldn't even know little talk about abortions.

TheMrs09 Texas
10/15/13 5:14 pm

A baby's sex does not mater, a baby is a baby. If you have not noticed I'm completely against abortion. I have 3 little ones of my own, and I can't imagine how I would feel if I aborted them.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
10/15/13 5:05 pm

Since my opinion will never be a factor in a woman's choice I answered ok to your polls. Abortion doesn't involve me. Here it goes once again: Until there is an option that safely removes the fertile egg from the womb so it can develop into a human

kspells TheOtherOtherside
10/15/13 5:10 pm

Only the women can chose. Opinions won't change it. Abortion will never go away, until there is this option no one can judge moral or not. You can't force a person to live inside another or let another live inside them.

bethanyq Ess Eff
10/15/13 5:18 pm

Precisely. Opposing the legal choice to obtain an abortion isn't asking for the fetus to have "the same" rights as any other human, since no human has the right to live inside another human. It's asking for special rights for the fetus.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
10/15/13 5:24 pm

Betanyq please see my comment above. I used the wrong "reply"

bethanyq Ess Eff
10/15/13 5:26 pm

Ohhh hahaha. I responded as though it were a response to the other comment thread, which I thought it was ;)

EmWalt Meet Jim the Duck
10/16/13 1:48 pm

I think it's interesting to see different views. I like that you stayed civil. It is appreciated!

kspells TheOtherOtherside
10/16/13 2:42 pm

Emwalt: thank you I appreciate you and your poll. Being civil it's a work in progress for me. I mean who doesn't want to be better.

bethanyq Ess Eff
10/15/13 4:43 pm

Morally I'd have a problem with it, but I'm opposed to forced pregnancy so I don't see it as a legal question.