pbandjen October 15th, 2013 5:40pm

If you become unhappy in your marriage, will divorce be an option for you?

commonsense America isnt racist
10/16/13 12:38 pm

Divorce would never be an option. I've already been to the point where most folks would divorce and have worked it out. It took 3 years of fighting and healing. But I have my family back. It was worth it.

Ernest Make it so
10/16/13 12:45 am

I don't get married to let my emotions of 'being unhappy' cause me to think 'gee, I bet I can find a better wife, or would just be happier unmarried.' I would seek to work it out as God, trust, respect and love are the foundations for marriage.

susanr Colorado
10/15/13 11:54 am

Depends on what you mean by "unhappy."

RexKwonDo Funkytown, IN
10/15/13 11:08 am

Personally, divorce is only an option when infidelity is involved. Other than that, divorce is not an option at anytime.

Emily33 North Carolina
10/15/13 10:56 am

An option, but only if absolutely necessary.

Scrazzle Winter is Coming
10/15/13 10:55 am

Depends on conditions, but hopefully no. I mean if we had kids and she murdered them then yeah... But regular stuff should be worked out.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/15/13 10:48 am

Yes, it's an option. A last resort, but it's not off of the table entirely.
I will work my absolute hardest to solve the issues, but if they're not going to do the same - it's frivolous. It's better to be unhappy and alone than unhappy in a

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/15/13 10:51 am

relationship which has little to no hope of recovering.
Life is too short to be voluntarily stay in a situation which makes you miserable and is unlikely to change. That's coming from a hopeless romantic, but I do have to face the reality of love

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
10/15/13 10:52 am

and while I'd absolutely want things to work out - I'm not stupid.

twss trump is a garbage human
10/15/13 10:43 am

Nope. If it was something patently unhealthy (violence, abuse, etc.), then I would get out if things couldn't be resolved. But otherwise, no. I'm in this for the long haul, and I know he is too.