Thanks willie from 700 wlw radio show for the inspiration. Your wife or you as a women do not have breast cancer but you fear having breast cancer. Do you double mastectomy or wait for signs?
If the gene studies come back positive for BRCA then absolutely!!!
Please someone let me know If I am crazy for my thoughts. Willing to hear other sides of the fence
I would support my wife in this decision but I would push the patience and the referral of what the doctors thoughts were first. Sure we're all scared of the big C but let's face it, it will happen eventually somehow but the preemptive without any
Signs seems a bit rash. Not trying to be mean just seems a bit rushed.