LochnessMonster October 14th, 2013 1:58am

Did you know about the vets walking the barricades blocking the memorials to the whitehouse and the truckers not delivering any products and also driving through town honking all day in protest in dc today?

rebelfury76 No Justice, No Peace
10/13/13 7:48 pm

I LOVE civil disobedience

chickencookie Jihad Joe
10/13/13 8:32 pm

Danger! Paraplegics at large!

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 7:01 pm

Absolutely and I thought the speakers I saw on CNN were very radical

10/13/13 7:05 pm

People are just fed up with how the government is treating the people of this nation. No one in washing is doing their job. They are only trying to push their agenda. They don't care what the people want anymore.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
10/13/13 7:12 pm

Heartbreaking to see a paraplegic carrying a barricade. If obama had any decency he would have come out of hiding and shake those mens hands.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 7:15 pm

No - there were unstable people in that crowd - he would not have been safe

chickencookie Jihad Joe
10/13/13 7:17 pm

Oh was Harry Reid let out today?

swjboucher Just Run
10/13/13 7:18 pm

Chickencookie
Well said

10/13/13 7:28 pm

So you're saying the people that risked their lives for you to be free are crazies?

chickencookie Jihad Joe
10/13/13 7:30 pm

unless she is referring to the 90 year old vets in wheelchairs?

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 7:37 pm

No - I'm referring to the man who demanded the the President "put down his Quran" and leave his job while "he come out with his hands up" - while a crowd (mob really) cheered in the back ground- I don't believe the President would have been

10/13/13 7:37 pm

We'll yea my grand parents were crazies to at 80 and 90 years old. Hell by that age they deserve to be crazy for having to put up with us youngsters.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 7:38 pm

Particularly safe in that crowd. He was speaking in front of the barricade pile.

10/13/13 7:38 pm

He said that because everyone in Washington are crooks. They have broken the law over and over again and no one in the whitehouse is doing jack about it.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 7:40 pm

This man was likely in his 60's

10/13/13 7:44 pm

So anyone that speaks their opinion and heart is a crazy then? Everyone gets caught up in the moment and says stuff they didn't truly mean. But everyone has an opinion and no one is listening to the peoples anymore. People aren't crazy just cause

10/13/13 7:46 pm

They speak their mind. People probably think I'm crazy to but I couldn't harm anyone even Obama as much as I hate him. Gotta remember 99.9% of people will bark but won't bite. Because we still have morals.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 7:52 pm

Okay - let's rewind - someone suggested that the President go out and shake hands with the protesters. I in now way suggested they did not have a right to their speech - I simply suggested the crowd was not calm and stable so the President would

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 7:52 pm

Not be safe to go out among them

10/13/13 8:00 pm

As much security as the president has you've got to be joking right? People from a single line and one at a time while the president is surrounded my security shake hands with people. It's not hard to do. He just doesn't respect our vets.

10/13/13 8:02 pm

I've met bill Clinton after he left office while I was working at Lakewood church and even he had 50 guards around him not even including the cops. And last I checked Obama has more security than any other president to ever serve in office.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 8:20 pm

How do you know the secret service didn't prohibit the President from going into that crowd. I've never heard of a President visiting a protest against him - ever

10/13/13 8:22 pm

There weren't protesting him, they were protesting the shutdown and the fact no one is doing their job in dc. And last time I checked he's the freaking president. He tells the secret service what to do, they only advise him and protect him.

10/13/13 8:25 pm

People are taking a lot of their frustration out on Obama when it's really the congress and the senate that's pissing everyone off. But since he's the top dog he gets the blame for everything.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 8:27 pm

Ah - no - if the freaking secret service - whose job it is to protect my life - told me not to do something - I'm not doing it - and the man I say speaking - was definitely protesting the President

10/13/13 8:30 pm

But still he had the choice to do it. There were plenty of other people there that did it. Glen beck was there Sarah palin was there and nothing bad happened to them. People still have morals. They are pissed because he put the barricades up

10/13/13 8:32 pm

Yet the last shut down there were no barricades blocking memorials. Its simply to hurt people as much as possible to make each other look bad. They are all acting like children. I'm not just saying the democrats are doing it, it's both sides.

10/13/13 8:33 pm

They are both guilty of pushing their agenda at the American people's expense and heartache.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/13/13 8:35 pm

Of those things I will agree with you. It is the fault of both sides

10/13/13 8:38 pm

People are starting to see it and are fed up. We'll it was good debating with you but it's time for me to get some rest. Gonna work in the morning. Hope you're not mad at me or anything I hope to have more convos with you soon.

10/13/13 8:40 pm

And for those of you out there this is how a debate is supposed to be. No name calling just simple convos with opinion and such. There's no need for all the name calling I see on so many other debates. Good talking with you Shelly, talk again soon.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place