FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
10/13/13 6:20 pm

You'll see in white letters (sometimes) "via XYZ user".

beanD California
10/13/13 5:06 pm

Well, in my case, the poll will almost immediately close bc it went over the vote limit.. :/

TomM
10/13/13 4:07 pm

If you follow the user who shared the poll, you will see it. But not all the time, try refresh a few times and it should show up. If more than one user shared it, it will alternate between them and not showing. If you are not following the user

TomM
10/13/13 4:09 pm

..then you won't see it. I'm not following you, but I follow tlaney1 and therefore see his name every time. I'm on the iPad too. Note that in the section for your own polls, you never see who shared it. You only see it in the main poll list.

TomM
10/13/13 4:10 pm

I cannot tell you why it works that way. As Susan said, it's a bit of a mystery.

theavgguy I.E.
10/13/13 3:44 pm

TomM
10/13/13 4:30 pm

Doesn't make a difference. You have to be following the user who shares it, see above.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/13/13 3:40 pm

Look just to the right of your username on the front page (with the voting buttons). In pure white letters on the almost-white background, you'll see "via tlaney1," because I sharex this poll to 272 followers.

OKOkie Oklahoma
10/13/13 3:58 pm

I still can't figure it out. Does it matter that I'm on an IPad? I tried looking at it in the app and on safari....

TomM
10/13/13 4:11 pm

Try read my observation above. I'm pretty sure this is how it works.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/13/13 4:21 pm

I don't know if it displays on the website, but I just checked my iPad and it's there. It IS hard to see, but when you see your poll in the pool list, look at the eagle, then your username, OK Okie, then it says in white letters "via tlaney1." :-)

TomM
10/13/13 4:25 pm

It doesn't show in the browser at all. I'm actually testing 3.0 on the iPad right now and the via tlaney1 is now in blue and easier to read.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/13/13 4:45 pm

I sure wish the install had worked for me - I'm having to wait for the next build of the beta.

susanr Colorado
10/13/13 3:37 pm

If you look at your poll in your poll list, you are likely to see "via" followed by the name of another user, in white letters to the right of your own user name. I say "likely" because this doesn't always show up - sometimes you have to refresh

susanr Colorado
10/13/13 3:39 pm

the poll list a couple of times before you see it. Right now, your poll says "via tlaney1" to the right of your name.

If more than one person shares a poll, the sharing users' names will show up (or, er, sometimes not) individually in some

susanr Colorado
10/13/13 3:40 pm

random pattern that Tony says even he doesn't quite understand.

musicfreak Loving Life
10/13/13 2:21 pm

I don't think you know. Unless you get over 34 answers then you know because you can't have more answers than followers

OKOkie Oklahoma
10/13/13 2:40 pm

That's why I asked because I had that happen a few times

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/13/13 3:46 pm

Check above for susanr's thorough explanation, or just above that for my condensed version.