samps November 24th, 2019 6:08pm

Do most students walk to school or bring their lunch?

MrsCrayonWax
11/25/19 6:59 pm

The answer is Jina. @coffeenow care to respond to this question?

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
11/25/19 7:52 pm

I’ll defer to my associate

@deist

MrsCrayonWax
11/26/19 12:12 pm

Or is it @diest or @deistgroup or @diets

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/25/19 1:10 pm

Dufus🤪Can’t you do both or neither❓

VivaLaFalange Vive il Duce
11/25/19 6:30 am

Those aren’t mutually exclusive things

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/24/19 5:22 pm

I think more children bring their lunch than walk to school.

FLSun Florida
11/24/19 2:17 pm

Poll skill lacking at least in the last few examples.

samps NJ
11/24/19 5:24 pm

It was meant to be an Idiom.

FLSun Florida
11/24/19 8:53 pm

Oh, I tile ceiling.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/24/19 1:27 pm

In CA, kids get chauffeured to and from school their parents because the schools got rid of buses (well, they didn't... they just made the radius to qualify for buses so large that you'd end up going to a different school and not getting their bus!)
This was a FU to people who voted for prop-13 which limited property taxes, which pays for schools.

So... the schools make millions of cars go on the road to drop off and pick up their kids... and in between, tell the kids how evil cars are because of global warming.

The liberal school agenda is brainwashing
Liberalism is a mental disorder

chickencookie Jihad Joe
11/24/19 12:56 pm

My daughter took the bus and I made her lunch every day. A few times she wanted to buy it and when she did it was a fail. I walked to school in every grade except kindergarten and first and brought lunch.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/24/19 12:06 pm

💠 samps asked:
11/24/2019
Do most students walk to school or bring their lunch?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/24/19 12:09 pm

No, on both of these. The SAFEST mode of transport for a child going to school is a school bus. I would say the majority ride school buses, and VERY few walk to school now due to safety issues and lack of exercise.

I would say the same thing about school lunches, because a good many get their lunch provided for them free or at reduced cost. This is also a matter of convenience. It’s easier for parents that both work to give a kid some money than to make a lunches every day.

rons Thanks America
11/24/19 11:40 am

I walked and took the elevated train in brooklyn. I worked in the cafeteria at the school at lunch time so food was free. Don’t remember food in HS.
Where I live you walk to school under a mile. My son brought lunch and bought milk at school.
He was on his own in college.

Texas1 did not proofread
11/24/19 11:20 am

This is going to sound racist, but it’s an observation from someone that lives in a school zone. Very few children walk to school anymore, and I’d feel comfortable with an estimate that 95% of the few that do are of Hispanic decent.
As for lunches, I don’t hang around the cafeteria, so I have no idea. My last child in school took his lunch though.