theNobamist November 24th, 2019 6:07am

Why do the same liberal vegans who won't eat meat or eggs because it hurts animals... love abortion?

LadyBug237 Florida
11/24/19 7:40 am

Stupid poll. No one loves abortion.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/24/19 1:01 pm

the Dems urge abortions.
They fund a Planned Parenthood which is an abortion mill.
They want a one-child policy like China to save the planet.
The first question they ask is "are you keeping it?" Not "when is the baby due?"

TierasPet
11/24/19 4:44 am

I'm not sure who you're talking about but I've never heard a single vegan I know use loving animals as their reason for a dietary choice. I'm sure some do but I question how many choose a vegan diet for that reason.

Also, some of the vegans I know are not liberal at all.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/24/19 1:05 pm

In CA, ordering something with more protein than broccoli gets you accused of being a animal killer, and contributing to global warming.
The high school shows videos of animal hunting, slaughter, packaging, and then people eating hamburgers.
Then how cow flatulence is bad for the environment.

Kids are urged to become vegetarians to save the planet or else they'll die in 9 years when the planet ends.
Then get on buses to go to planet marches and protests.

susanr Colorado
11/24/19 1:16 pm

Nobamist, I don’t know about some of those things (I’m not familiar with education in California at the moment) but the statement about “ordering something with more protein than broccoli” and getting accused of *anything* is total bullshit, and inflammatory. Unless something has changed radically since this February, the last time I was there. (I travel to San Francisco at least once a year, and eat in some restaurants while I’m there.)

Anyway most vegans I know are pretty careful about their nutrition, and that includes getting sufficient protein, which is (in stark contrast to a popular misrepresentation) very *easy.* I’m speaking as a former vegan with a particular interest in nutrition.

TierasPet
11/24/19 2:53 pm

I'm sure where in CA you live but I've never been accused of that in my life and I've never heard anyone else accused of it. As to the education system, I have heard of some videos, so I wouldn't say there's no education around it.

TierasPet
11/25/19 5:23 am

I'm *not sure, sorry about that.

susanr Colorado
11/24/19 12:10 am

Those aren’t always “the same people.”

susanr Colorado
11/24/19 1:09 pm

I’ve known plenty of vegans who were strongly opposed to abortion.

GrandmaALiCE Rocky Mtns aerial view
11/23/19 11:23 pm

You just contradicted yourself.

“He said all she'll eat is eggs and rice and vegetables and salad.”

So, she *does* eat eggs.

“I wondered... eggs.
Why is she soooo upset about chicken eggs, but ok with tossing out human embryos and fetuses?”

How did you get from the first sentence to “she’s so upset about chicken eggs”? Your friend said, it’s one of the few things she eats!

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/24/19 1:07 pm

She eats eggs.
She's pro-abortion.

She's nuts.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

susanr Colorado
11/24/19 1:17 pm

If she eats eggs, she’s *not* a vegan.

GrandmaALiCE Rocky Mtns aerial view
11/24/19 5:14 pm

theNobamist, you never answered my point. If she eats eggs, how do you figure she “is so upset about chicken eggs”?

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/23/19 11:11 pm

A friend was bemoaning how their Thanksgiving is ruined because his 16 yo step-daughter went ultra-vegan because of school brainwashing. (And he's a devout Bernie voter!)
He said all she'll eat is eggs and rice and vegetables and salad.
I wondered... eggs.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/23/19 11:12 pm

We know the heft cares more for illegals than you and your kids...
But they care more for chicks than human babies???

GrandmaALiCE Rocky Mtns aerial view
11/23/19 11:26 pm

You contradicted yourself. I meant to make my comment a reply, but accidentally made it a separate comment. See above.

theNobamist Silicon Valley