mtdewbob November 22nd, 2019 3:39pm

My daughter who I’m very proud of, a Liberal, graduated U of A as a geologist working in her field as a project manager told me last night that “The impeachment hearings are a farce, if you don’t like Trump vote him out” and she does not like Trump.

suppressedID IMEACH BIDEN
11/24/19 10:08 am

Sounds like you are writing the store you want to hear.

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/23/19 12:40 am

Refreshing to hear some dems with some decency.

Whatsamattaferu 11726
11/22/19 5:11 pm

She is an American for recognizing this sham . I would not like it if the tables were turned . It’s wrong

friendlysadist
11/22/19 12:49 pm

Dems are losing hope in this fast unless they have TDS I’ve been watching a legal analysis breakdown of each day and it’s not looking good for the dems politically

ArrowFodder ohio
11/22/19 12:28 pm

You have a smart daughter!

FLSun Florida
11/22/19 10:17 am

Both my son and daughters are in the same position, all 3 Democrats and all 3 can’t believe what the Dems are doing...this will blow up in Dems faces without a doubt. The least amount of damage would be to forego a vote but that’s not likely.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/22/19 12:20 pm

See my comments, under mtdewbob’s, just below.

mtdewbob Arizona
11/22/19 8:45 am

If you’re losing my daughter with this impeachment hearings, must be losing a very large audience of individuals. People with common sense and intelligence understand that these impeachment hearings are nothing more than a farce. 🙄

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/22/19 12:20 pm

Check out the latest!

Support Flips Against Impeachment
As Trump Approval Ratings Jump:

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/support-flips-against-impeachment-as-trump-approval-rating-jumps-poll

His approval rating is now at 48%. I do believe that’s the highest it’s ever been! 😂🤣

And the best part is THIS:

“Independents are key in the shift, with 49% opposing impeachment and only 34% supporting impeachment.”

Also, a stunning 93 percent of Republican voters told PBS/NPR pollsters that they do not want Trump removed from office. 61% of Independents and even 18% of Dems agree! See that here:

thehornnews.com/trump-gets-very-good-news-impeachment-poll-shocker/

All of that is from two different polls!

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/22/19 12:21 pm

💠 mtdewbob asked:
11/22/2019

mtdewbob Arizona
11/22/19 2:41 pm

4JC, I text out your comments to friends and family of mine.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/22/19 2:53 pm

Wow, Bob! I’m HONORED that you do that! Thanks so much!

...

mtdewbob Arizona
11/22/19 2:58 pm

4JC, your comments were very intelligent and spot on. After I read them thought to myself I can’t say it any better than this. 🧐

Also I just ran another polling question and gave you info credit

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/22/19 3:33 pm

Thanks so very much on both counts! I’ll check out the poll!