TomLaney1 November 22nd, 2019 5:49am

FRIDAY HOTLINE TO HEAVEN: Good morning, everyone! I hope y'all had a good week. Please list any needs in Comments and we'll pray for them. All are welcome.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/22/19 8:07 pm

Little Rowan’s surgery is Monday. Please pray for her & that this resolves her inability to eat.

I’m flying on Monday. Please pray for safety. (I just need to get out of my apartment, so I’m taking a short trip.)

I’m struggling with the holidays coming up. I’m especially dreading Thanksgiving right now. I would appreciate your prayers for me & that my holidays are MUCH better than it looks like they will be at this moment.

David is about to make a life-altering move that has me worried about him. He’s just in denial about the toxicity & selfishness of this person & he’s in denial about his selfishness, especially with regard to me. I’m sooo worried that he’s going to turn away from God due to this person’s influence & that he’s going to break every promise that he’s ever made to me. He’s the closest thing to family that I have & watching this is killing me! Please pray that he comes to his senses & more importantly to God’s will!

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/22/19 8:08 pm

& I do have a praise report!!! David has excepted a verbal offer of a really amazing job with Zappos!!!

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/25/19 8:51 am

Rowan is out of surgery & her severely infected adenoids have been removed. Please pray that she is now going to be able to start eating & growing & praise God for getting her through the surgery!

missmorganmarie ...
11/21/19 11:23 pm

prayers for my mom please ❤

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/21/19 11:41 pm

Praying for her, 3M! I’ve put my prayer request under Tom’s comments, below.

missmorganmarie ...
11/22/19 11:31 am

she's still bleeding and needs to have an outpatient procedure to put a few stitches around the stoma and also having a colonoscopy the same day to rule out internal bleeding. that's scheduled for Wednesday, meaning no chemo, meaning that's a month she hasn't had chemo.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/22/19 12:07 pm

Oh, man, I’m so sorry, 3M. I know that has to be scary. But I have a BIL that actually put off chemo for several months, and so far, he’s doing ok. I’ll be praying!

...

chickencookie Merry Christmas
11/22/19 5:31 pm

Praying miss. I hope it turns out better than you are worried about.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/22/19 7:56 pm

Morgan, praying for her & you & your dad.

Wert A picture of my junk
11/21/19 11:01 pm

Everyone have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

✋ <— Trace to make a turkey.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/21/19 11:04 pm

You too!
And that's a mighty small turkey… 🤣

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/21/19 10:50 pm

Thank you all for participating! May God supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus. ✟✡

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/21/19 11:03 pm

• I've still got that sinus drainage going into my upper lungs. I'm occasionally able to cough some up, but can't seem to get ahead of it. Continuing prayers are appreciated!
• It's not too early to start praying for all those who will be traveling this Thanksgiving. Even Judy and I will be traveling the two hours north to Lubbock, since Tom III and Amy wanted to host Thanksgiving dinner this year.
• The shampeachment attempted coup is not yet over. Please remember to pray for our country. ❤️ ✟ن✡

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/21/19 11:40 pm

Praying about all those needs, Tom, and would appreciate it if you would pray for hubby. It looks like he might be coming down with something, and we have company coming from WA on Monday, including a baby under 6 months, so we definitely don’t want him to give them anything!

Please also pray for a safe flight for them, on Sunday!