NightMonkeyFTW November 21st, 2019 2:29am

Women want equal rights but they don’t have to sign up for the draft like men do when they turn 18. Do you think women should also be required to sign up?

Talren Libertarian Socialist
11/21/19 7:49 am

No, men shouldn’t be required to sign up.

auntiesamm Orange County CA
11/20/19 11:09 pm

Men can’t give birth so I think it is okay.

EatMoreMeat Counting the Fallacies
11/20/19 10:02 pm

Fun fact: men and women are different. If ALL women want ALL things men want, then they don’t get to pick and chose. Feminist conveniently pick only the good stuff and ignore the rest. Until then, women can do whatever they want so long as they are qualified, but we don’t want to hear their bullshit complaints about how they’re discriminated against when it’s often blatant lack of competency I.e. physical demands for combat soldiers. Do x amount of pushups or you fail, regardless your gender.

orgblu10 Shamerica
11/20/19 9:54 pm

No one should be required to sign up.

NightMonkeyFTW
11/20/19 9:56 pm

I agree but the point is that if men are required then women should be too.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/20/19 8:41 pm

Yes - and I have always said yes. One of my big bugaboos over Nam ... only the boys HAD to go.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/20/19 8:05 pm

No, I don't support more volunteers for the Israeli government.

susanr Colorado
11/20/19 7:53 pm

Yes. I don’t think there should be a draft at all, but as long as there is, all able people should be required to participate.

I have to pick a bone with a statement that begins “____ want equal rights, but...” ALL citizens should HAVE equal rights. Half the country (or even a single person) should have equal rights that aren’t dependent on fulfilling some condition.

XileKamiK Florida
11/20/19 7:30 pm

If they want true equality then they need to drop all the extra rights women get

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/20/19 8:43 pm

Oh boy ... don’t rile us women up with talk like the extra perks women get ... you are wading into very treacherous waters.
I’ll be gentle and just comment that you must be a teenage boy.

snagglepuss2 Spring has sprung
11/20/19 10:13 pm

What about all the extra rights men have always had? 🤨

accountwontpost
11/20/19 10:48 pm

This user is currently being ignored

XileKamiK Florida
12/26/19 12:01 am

What about all the extra rights women were given because of the rights they didn't have, take half the mans shit after divorce, even if the mother is abusive and does drugs they get the child because reasons (that ones personal). And yes I'm 18, I've been with my mother through 4 divorces and 10 different schools and a fucked up family, not the worst life but not something a child deserves to go through.

shygal47 Florida east coast
12/26/19 8:15 am

While I feel sorry for your damaged psyche, I’m sick of some guy blaming women for being the sex that isn’t considered equal to the male sex.
We’re not the ones with the crippled one-legged gene. ( XX > XY )

XileKamiK Florida
12/26/19 11:48 am

Those are chromosomes, and i thought women were smarter then men... anyway acting like men treat women like their inferior isn't always true, most of how men treat women is all in how they are raised so if you wanna complain then complain to the women cause, they raised them this way.

snagglepuss2 Spring has sprung
12/26/19 6:36 pm

Why are there no men raising these children? 🤔