mcable November 21st, 2019 12:53am

I would like at this time to offer to once patriotic Republicans the ability to rejoin our republic, no questions asked. We are all fooled by tricksters sometimes, and this country needs you! So, be ye a Patriot or be ye a Pigeon?

ozzy
11/21/19 5:29 am

I am a patriot. I think YOU are on the wrong side of history on this

chinito Florida
11/20/19 10:24 pm

I would like at this time to offer ALSO to Democrats the ability to rejoin our republic. Both sides have become so partisan that forgot what a Democracy is like.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
11/20/19 8:54 pm

Continuing as a patriotic Trump supporter, and not an America hating Democrat supporting a coup against the president.

snagglepuss2 Spring has sprung
11/20/19 10:28 pm

It’s not patriotic to support a criminal and a traitor.

ozzy
11/21/19 5:30 am

Shiff and pelosi are democrats. (Just FYI)

tractorman Oklahoma
11/20/19 7:53 pm

Great comment and question.😎😁

political Georgia
11/20/19 6:18 pm

I’ll vote Trump. His economic policies make more sense.

political Georgia
11/20/19 6:26 pm

Yeah - well Democrats are promising to forgive student loans all while making new loans! That makes a lot of sense...

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
11/20/19 6:27 pm

So you’re for subsidizing farmers but not students. How do you determine what subsidies you’re in favor of.

political Georgia
11/20/19 6:34 pm

Why don’t y’all call it a subsidy? All I hear is loan forgiveness! I never hear about ending loans given out. It makes no economic sense.

mcable Lost in Translation
11/20/19 6:42 pm

On March 11, 2019, President Donald Trump released his budget request for fiscal year 2020. Under his proposal, the federal budget would be a record $4.746 trillion. The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.645 trillion in revenue. That creates a $1.101 trillion deficit for October 1, 2019, through September 30, 2020.

$1.101 trillion is a lot of nights at Trump Towers Moscow!

MJSeals Esq.
11/20/19 7:22 pm

Subsidizing Farmers not students is an issue 100% created by democrats. FDR created the entitlements to farmers and the industry got addicted to them, which education largely fell to the states.

New Constitutional regimes preclude education funding federally (as it remains a state issue while farmers are federal under the commerce clause)

Subsidizing question is super easy - education funding similar to farmer subsidies is Unconstitutional now. And before someone gets really confused by this- farmers are treated differently (because of the New Deal) in many areas of law like Tax (for depreciation) and bankruptcy.

political Georgia
11/20/19 7:33 pm

1 trillion is less than all of the democrats’ budget after they finish out giving freebies.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
11/20/19 8:53 pm

MJ, you can blame Democrats all you want, but in this country the farming community is largely conservative and overwhelmingly votes Republican. Numerous REPUBLICAN presidents have increased farm subsidies, including Trump.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
11/20/19 8:56 pm

Also, Trump’s tax law made big changes to the amount of depreciation expense that can be claimed when filing taxes.

I recommend you do some research on this a bit more before you further embarrass yourself.

political Georgia
11/21/19 8:47 am

Section 179 is our friend. I don’t know why you wish to limit it!

MJSeals Esq.
11/22/19 10:27 am

Jefe is your issue with the subsidizes or the people.

You seem to start off attacking subsidizes then blame the "conservative farmers" which is an attack on the people.

I never blame people for taking advantage of the government, I blame the government for putting itself in that position - I dont care if it is tax loops, welfare, or subsidizes.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
11/22/19 5:22 pm

I’m not attacking subsidies at all. I just think it’s funny that the people who receive and benefit from certain subsidies are often the same people that trash others who support different subsidies.

political Georgia
11/22/19 7:05 pm

Is it even a subsidy? Why is there no talk of ending loans?

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
11/22/19 8:49 pm

Subsidize:

“support (an organization or activity) financially.”

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
11/22/19 8:50 pm

If the government pays for it so the cost to you is reduced, even to zero, they are subsidizing it.

political Georgia
11/22/19 9:27 pm

I don’t think that’s what is going to happen. We can’t support consistent student loan forgiveness.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/23/19 6:19 am

There is no Trump Towers-Moscow. He was denied the right to build it before he was running for President.

smartfart Florida
11/20/19 6:16 pm

Sometimes you just need to ask the question.
I really hope many take you up on it.

mcable Lost in Translation
11/20/19 6:33 pm

Speaking personally, I have people that I care about and even love who are Trump people. I’ll still care for them when history proves them wrong and me right! I also will try to be gracious and welcoming after they return from their bout of temporary insanity.

bringstheeagle Colorado