WestCoastDude November 20th, 2019 12:59am

Do you believe lgbt people are genuinely born that way. Or do you think they have a mental illness?

HBNY this space for rent
11/20/19 11:22 am

I was definitely born gay. It is definitely not a mental illness.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/19/19 7:50 pm

Various reasons. I think some people act more flamboyant based on the fact they produce more estrogen than testosterone. That's natural. I think some people are gay based on child abuse when growing up. I think some people are gay because they view it as a sexual fetish.

OSUAce Oregon
11/19/19 10:31 pm

I’m gay was not abused and am hardly flamboyant....

I find it incomprehensible how there are some people think being gay is a choice...

Tell me about your choice to be straight...

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/19/19 11:36 pm

You didn't deny the sexual fetish part..

Its not a choice in some cases, but that doesn't make it healthy either.

Regardless even if what you said is true, you have to be modest enough to admit you're not the majority of cases

zimmy Florida
11/20/19 4:31 am

Luft- If being gay is a sexual fetish, so is being straight or bisexual. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/20/19 8:16 am

Bi yes, straight, no. It's natural for a man and woman to procreate for reproduction. There's no evolutionary reason or benefit for homosexuality. Without society's support they would die off.

It may or may not be a choice. There's really not a lot of non biased research. I believe most fetishes arrive from behavioural and environmental factors that influence someone to act a different way, and they may or may not be able to help it. That doesn't mean it's healthy for society.

zimmy Florida
11/20/19 9:22 am

Luft- actually sex is natural, procreation takes much more involvement and timing.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/20/19 10:04 am

Putting someone's penis in your ass isn't natural. Procreation is

zimmy Florida
11/20/19 11:16 am

Luft- sex is natural, most people wanting sex, actually do not do it to procreate. With your logic your sex life must be a complete bore if all you do is intercourse? And certainly masturbation which almost every American male has done, has never created a child that I know of?

PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
11/19/19 7:01 pm

Neither. It is something shaped by your experiences. There is a lot of evidence of this like how China's one child policy has resulted in an imbalance of men and women. Many men are turning to other med for companionship and the self reported homosexuality rate of men has exploded.

LGBQ is just an issue of preference that all people have. I prefer certain kinds of women. We all have preferences. Even bi people have a "type" it just doesnt have a lot to do with how they are built sexually. The T though.... that is completely different. That is a denial of reality.

zimmy Florida
11/19/19 6:42 pm

So you are bisexual?

zimmy Florida
11/19/19 7:05 pm

Well you must be, because you have the luxury of choice, see I don’t have a choice in the matter, I am heterosexual and only attracted to women, I can only fall in love with women, but you seem to be able to do that with either sex. So you are bisexual.

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
11/19/19 7:59 pm

Man/woman, just stop. You are wasting everyone's time with the jibberish.

zimmy Florida
11/20/19 4:29 am

Well I’ll just assume you are bisexual and you have choices, I do not.

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
11/20/19 4:13 pm

Person, what is the point of arguing anything with you. Your argument and rebuttal is usually so extremely stupid that it is even hard to debate. For you to sit there, in the basement, and lable me because of a response to a poll is further proof of your ignorance.

zimmy Florida
11/20/19 5:10 pm

Doobs you just don’t have a real rebuttal. A choice you can choose, I didn’t have a choice, since you think you do, you have the luxury of being able to choose between men and women. It’s really that simple. Most people don’t have that choice, you do! I guess your lucky. 🤷🏻‍♂️

zimmy Florida
11/21/19 4:35 am

I believe so! , not that there is anything wrong with it. 😀