Think November 17th, 2019 6:19pm

“Reverend” Al Sharpton paid himself over $1M in 2018 from his “charity”. Do you think this is reasonable compensation for his “work”?

zimmy Florida
11/19/19 10:43 am

Well Trump stole from Veterans so........

Think Lovin Life
11/19/19 10:45 am

Zim ... more fact free attacks?

zimmy Florida
11/19/19 12:08 pm

I guessed you missed that court case? Wonder why they didn’t report it on your Daily Caller? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Think Lovin Life
11/19/19 12:09 pm

Zim ... I get that you’re hallucinating, but please, come back to earth.

kscott516 Masks fail
11/18/19 8:17 am

Charities and Foundations are slush funds. Plain and simple.

zimmy Florida
11/19/19 10:43 am

Actually we agree here! 😳

kscott516 Masks fail
11/19/19 11:05 am

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, zimmy. You -> broken clock.

FitzDarcy Tre46on
11/18/19 3:19 am

I think its EMBEZZLEMENT.

meow1177
11/17/19 5:15 pm

He’s a racist crook

Appellplatz77
11/17/19 4:25 pm

This user is currently being ignored

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/17/19 7:18 pm

I doN't care, as long he's on the 50-year bread & water diet.
He claims be a reverend? He can ask the Lord to turn his bread & water into wine and fish. Until then... he should STFU

historylover
11/17/19 3:38 pm

One of Rev. Al’s main sources of income is extortion. Ditto for Jesse Jackson.

phalnx Ohio
11/17/19 2:53 pm

I think it's at least as bad as Billy Graham pocketing millions off of his televangelism. I have zero respect for any of their ilk.

2notrump
11/17/19 3:00 pm

And Joel Olsteen, Paula White, etc. Charlatans all. Praise be. 🙏

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/17/19 3:17 pm

DemLeftist, Directly from their playbook DEFLECT, then accuse others, while ignoring the initial accusations about another one your own grifter Hack faux preachers/Politicians🤥🤥‼️

phalnx Ohio
11/17/19 3:20 pm

?? What part of 'it's at least as bad as' exempts Sharpton?

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/17/19 3:24 pm

Who are You two atheistic humps, trying too kid❓Either one of you wouldn’t acknowledge or either recognize a true man of God or even his Son, who came to earth too save your sorry souls😳😳‼️

2notrump
11/17/19 3:27 pm

Who’s an atheist? A charlatan is a charlatan. If Jesus were alive in human form and preaching would he need a mega church and a mega mansion and a private jet?

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/17/19 3:30 pm

Pha, can you explain what your last post about Sharpton was, I don’t have a clue as too what you mean or inferring😳❓

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/17/19 3:55 pm

2no, I agree with you & Pha’s statement about, some so called Christian who are charlatans, like the multi millionaire televangelists & others I detest, like the Fakers & grifters making money off worshippers in the temple,which Jesus literally drove them out, Matthew 21:12-13, there were Religious crooks & charlatans even in Jesus time & even some Christian followers; Acts 8:9-25. But what does that have too do with guilt or innocence of Al Sharpton & what he’s done❓Are you trying to defend him, by saying 2 wrongs make a right❓As for Billy Graham can you provide the proof of him making millions of wealth from his crusades & ministry❓

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/17/19 4:01 pm

Pha, I’ll patiently wait to read your response too my questions on Al Sharpton & Billy Graham❓

phalnx Ohio
11/17/19 4:54 pm

Graham Cracker was worth ~$25 million when he died, and his son draws about as much from their charities as Sharpton does from his. Nepotism at its worst.

money.com/money/5168865/billy-graham-net-worth-quotes-money-greed/

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 9:33 pm

Phaly ... shall we compare the good that is done by the charities led by the charlatan Mr Sharpton and the charities led by Mr Graham? I’d suggest that you might not want to go there, as there is NO comparison between the good done by Mr Graham, would attempts to practice what he preaches and the disgusting Mr Sharpton who is nothing but a race bating whore.

phalnx Ohio
11/17/19 9:45 pm

I must again point out that I haven't defended Sharpton in any way, nor will I...I.think he's a con artist. However, he has plenty of company within his peers.

The question was about whether Sharpton was worth the money he was taking from his charities. My answer is no. Do you truly think that Mr. G, as you might call him, or his son are worth the estimated $25 million that they took from people who donated to their charities? For someone who preached against greed, that seems pretty excessive. In counterpoint, you see Pope Francis driving a cheap used car, and wearing regular shoes. Now that's a man who practices what he preaches.

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 9:48 pm

Phaly ... point taken, but at least Mr Graham practices what he preaches. Have you looked into his charities or are you simply throwing him into the same pot as real charlatans, like Mr Sharpton?

phalnx Ohio
11/17/19 9:56 pm

Oh, I know he's helped plenty of people, but doing good isn't a license to do evil. Do you think anyone who runs a charitable organization is justified in helping themselves to $25 million that was given to them by people who thought they were helping the needy?

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 10:08 pm

Phaly ... I don’t. But for all I know, Mr Graham Sr could have inherited his millions. We do know that Mr Sharpton extorted his millions. We also know that Mr Sharpton owes the IRS over $5M, and was one of the most frequent White House guests during the dark Obama years.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/17/19 10:19 pm

Pha, even as an avowed atheist you’re picturing Billy Graham as a greedy money grubber is unconscionable even for you, I read the article you posted about him & the author was more fair minded than you were🤥It said both Billy Graham & his son were very open & accountable of the use of the millions they had amassed over the years with never any question of illegality or misuse, the writer even noted Graham could have amassed a much larger personal fortune in comparison to the modest 25million he had ! I read your entire article, but it makes wonder by your statements if you did❓🤨

phalnx Ohio
11/17/19 10:46 pm

I read every word, Ship, and as you well know, I've never avowed anything...I'm agnostic, not atheist. I'm also someone who has read the Bible multiple times, and $25 million is modest only in comparison to what he could have made had be been greedier. Neither that, nor the fact that it's legal wipes out his hypocrisy. Jesus, on multiple occasions, urged people to forego their worldly concerns and give their money to the church. How much more could Mr. G have helped if he hadn't hoarded that $25 million? I remember Jesus saying that a small gift from one who has little is worth more than a large gift from someone who has plenty. You both seem hellbent, if you'll pardon the expression, on extolling Mr. G's virtues, when clearly there is more than a little whiff of hypocrisy about a rich man urging others to give. My 2 cents, gentlemen.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/17/19 11:04 pm

Actually Pha, although I respect Graham & the Scandal Free life he lived, I still do have biblical issues with some of his preaching & teaching of God’s word & Christ’s teachings, plus those of the New Testament writers🤨❓But as “your” article maintained he was a good & honorable man, & not a con-man as Al Sharpton, who had none of his virtues as you still kept trying to compare together ❗️

political Georgia
11/17/19 2:34 pm

Race baiting sounds profitable.

2notrump
11/17/19 12:50 pm

How much did Trump pay himself from his so-called charitable foundation? You know the one that was shut down for fraud and the one he was fined two million for for stiffing the Vets.

Ferganam Behind You
11/17/19 1:10 pm

If it was more than $2M, someone is winning

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/17/19 1:23 pm

This user is currently being ignored

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 1:31 pm

2no ... it’s good that you put leading Democrats advisors, like the disgusting charlatan, Mr Sharpton, in such low regard. I do too!

2notrump
11/17/19 1:57 pm

You’re right. Trump is a disgusting charlatan.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/17/19 2:28 pm

This user is currently being ignored

2notrump
11/17/19 2:33 pm

What’s good for one is good for all.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/17/19 4:49 pm

This user is currently being ignored

meow1177
11/17/19 5:16 pm

I must have misread the question, I thought this was about sharpton????

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 9:30 pm

Meow ... now you see what Trump Derangement causes delirious Democrats to do, they try to distract from the questions they can’t answer.

2notrump
11/19/19 1:37 pm

I’ll bite. What about Hillary Clinton’s charity? Was her charity forced to shut down because of fraud. Was she prohibited from ever having a charity again? Was she found guilty and fined $2,000,000? What about her charity?

Think Lovin Life
11/19/19 1:43 pm

2no ... I guess you can’t get over the past. You offer nothing new. The American people knew all about your silly position and they elected MrT.

I’m not suggesting that it was a great move, but if MrT paid his debt to society for the mistake, what more do you expect?

Which of the debts to society has the Madame of Corruption paid?

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/19/19 1:46 pm

This user is currently being ignored

2notrump
11/19/19 1:50 pm

Please share what Hillary has been found guilty of. Please provide evidence of the Clinton Fondations failure to provide aid to Haiti.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/19/19 2:47 pm

This user is currently being ignored

2notrump
11/19/19 8:07 pm

Tell you what, why don’t you get back to me when she’s been convicted of something/anything and serving time. You know like Manafort or Stone or Cohen, etc.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/20/19 8:16 am

This user is currently being ignored

2notrump
11/20/19 11:26 am

Operative word is CONVICTED. Please try to stay on point.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/20/19 11:40 am

This user is currently being ignored

rons WOKE is sick
11/17/19 12:36 pm

His space helmet cost a lot to maintain. He has his suckas paying.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/17/19 12:25 pm

💠 Think asked:
11/17/2019

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/17/19 12:27 pm

Al Sharpton isn’t a reverend at all! He’s a race-baiting charlatan who has to keep racism going to make a buck.

I can’t stand people like this that lead those that have never stepped foot in a church to believe that all ministers are this way, when the vast majority of them are doing without to minister!

accountwontpost
11/17/19 11:53 am

This user is currently being ignored

Carolynn new jersey
11/17/19 11:48 am

What?? Now why would someone even need that much money? And from a charity? That’s appalling.

Okie1967 Is Biden self aware
11/17/19 11:24 am

Hypocrisy all around.

JuicySmolay France
11/17/19 11:23 am

How anyone takes him seriously after Tawana Brawley is beyond me.