benseth November 15th, 2019 4:01pm

Trump is intimidating a witness in real time on Twitter.

lj74
11/17/19 6:15 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ™„

BaxterSanchez Amarillo
11/16/19 10:59 pm

Complaining about BS like this makes people less likely to take legitimate complaints seriously

lcamino Florida and Georgia
11/16/19 2:59 pm

What specifically do you find threatening in his tweet?

benseth 11,780 votes
11/17/19 7:15 am

Specifically the parts that the witness herself said that she was intimidated by.

benseth 11,780 votes
11/17/19 7:17 am

I assumed that you meant to type “intimidating” instead of “threatening” since that was the wording in the question.

Malekithe Hades
11/15/19 5:42 pm

Nonsense.
It was insulting, not intimidating

geoag02 Dallas, TX
11/15/19 2:46 pm

List time I checked, it is not permitted to look at Twitter during proceedings like this impeachment. It certainly isn’t permitted for the witness currently on the stand to look at their phone / computer / whatever. So unless the person questioning them reads something from twitter, the witness would have no way to know about it until later.

benseth 11,780 votes
11/15/19 3:04 pm

The tweet today was not the only intimidation directed toward her, it was just the latest. The tweet was more about disinformation but was also meant to be intimidating. It doesn’t matter when she sees the tweet.

Ebola007 Florida
11/15/19 8:46 pm

You can’t intimidate someone who hasn’t even seen the tweet and wouldn’t even have known about it if Adam Schiff hadn’t read it to her. Lol πŸ˜†

benseth 11,780 votes
11/15/19 8:57 pm

Nice talking point. Too bad it doesn’t make sense.

Ebola007 Florida
11/15/19 9:08 pm

It makes perfect sense to most people but I’m not surprised that you don’t get it.

geoag02 Dallas, TX
11/16/19 2:41 am

“It doesn’t matter when she sees the tweet”

Really? Democrats are claiming that Trump’s tweet was “intimidating the witness“ which is illegal, but only if you do it before or during their testimony. Posting something that they can’t see until the hearing is over doesn’t count.

benseth 11,780 votes
11/16/19 12:50 pm

Wow. I can’t believe you two can see to type with your heads buried that far in the sand.

Think Lovin Life
11/16/19 11:54 pm

Ben ... so, was Adam Schiff an accomplice to intimidation of a witness?

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Ebola007 Florida
11/17/19 3:31 am

According to@Benseth he must be.

benseth 11,780 votes
11/17/19 5:39 am

🀣 of course you people are that dense. Schiff did not write the tweet, he only made her aware of it. Could you provide a precedent where a person that is pointing out intimidation becomes an ACCOMPLICE? This has to be an all time low for you people. How about if a reporter told her about it during break? Does the reporter become an accomplice? How about if one of her family members make her aware of it? Does that make them accomplices? It is actually interesting to see just how much you people can twist and contort trying to defend Trump. It’s disgusting, but interesting.

πŸ™„

Ebola007 Florida
11/17/19 5:47 am

“You people”? I’m not black but I still don’t appreciate your racist comments.

benseth 11,780 votes
11/17/19 6:23 am

So Trump supporters are now a “race”. I guess if you can magically come up with a new gender, you can magically come up with a new race too. It’s 2019 huh?

benseth 11,780 votes
11/17/19 6:25 am

Maybe you could do me a favor and move your fake outrage elsewhere.

Ebola007 Florida
11/17/19 6:26 am

Nope πŸ‘ŽπŸ».

benseth 11,780 votes
11/17/19 6:37 am

Okay then. Continue acting like a child.

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 9:03 am

Ben ... I get that you’re likely too young to understand how this law thing works. But for the fact that Mr Schiff brought the tweet into the proceeding, there would have been no opportunity for grandstanding Mr Schiff to make the point and then ask the failed ambassador about her feelings.

As for this thread, of course Mr Schiff was the accomplice to the execution of whatever feelings she had. Unfortunately the tweet wasn’t a crime, or we’d be removing Mr Schiff right now!

The truth is that the tweet was factual, and was in no way intimidating. If this kind of thing intimidated this ambassador, then all of us can see why MrT recalled her! Any ambassador that can’t deal with accurate criticism has NO business representing our country!

benseth 11,780 votes
11/17/19 10:47 am

You’re hilarious. I know I’ve already told you multiple times what my age is- I’m not young- and that I work in the legal field. But I’m sure you didn’t care to remember. I know plenty about laws and grandstanding. None of that takes away from the substance of the tweet or the continued intimidation. Obviously it’s YOU that doesn’t know how these things work since you’re actually saying that anyone that shows the tweet to her would be an accomplice. If that really was a thing, our prisons would be filled journalists and we would be totalitarian state.

πŸ€”try to actually think

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 11:59 pm

Ben ... who cave guessed, with your arrogant outbursts, that you were a non-lawyer?

If you were honest, you’d admit that the Democrats have nothing because the President committed crime.

paranoidandroid peace love science
11/15/19 1:11 pm

His need to identify the whistleblower is the worst of the intimidation. It’s beyond the whistleblower now. Trump was up in arms... the whistleblower didn’t have first hand info, blah blah... others who were more intimately involved testified and corroborated the complaint. Identifying the whistleblower at this point will only result in harassment and potential physical danger for him/her and their family.

ozzy
11/15/19 10:18 am

Wow. That is not witness intimidation

zimmy Florida
11/15/19 10:51 am

Yes it is

BaxterSanchez Amarillo
11/15/19 2:56 pm

What about it was intimidating?

Ebola007 Florida
11/15/19 8:46 pm

Not even close.

Think Lovin Life
11/16/19 11:55 pm

Zim ... was Mr Schiff an accomplice to intimidation of a witness?

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

zimmy Florida
11/17/19 4:18 am

Think- no he wasn’t πŸ™„

zimmy Florida
11/17/19 4:19 am

Baxter- how is it not? When a mob boss would tweet about a witness it’s clearly intimidation, the good ambassador even said she felt intimidated! And I hope this will be added to the articles of impeachment!

Ebola007 Florida
11/17/19 4:35 am

It obviously wasn’t intimidation and, no, she didn’t say she was intimidated. Not even close.

zimmy Florida
11/17/19 4:37 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she did! And it was intimidation of course! Obviously you were deaf watching the hearings.

Ebola007 Florida
11/17/19 4:43 am

No she didn’t.

zimmy Florida
11/17/19 4:54 am

Uh yes she did! I showed you you a link in our last conversation, it was right there! Schiff asked her point blank, she said yes! I actually don’t believe you even watched the hearings? πŸ™„

Ebola007 Florida
11/17/19 5:01 am

I read your link and watched the hearings. She never said she was intimidated in either. Just because you keep repeating the lie doesn’t make it true.

zimmy Florida
11/17/19 6:10 am

And just because you say she didn’t do doesn’t mean she didn’t, because she did. And I’m sure in the future she will again!

ozzy
11/17/19 6:12 am

Ebola is correct. No witness intimidation

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 9:05 am

Zim ... let’s play out your delusion. How will this phony intimidation play out this week? How many days will it be before outraged Democrats stop talking about it?

zimmy Florida
11/15/19 9:22 am

Honestly, he is just so disgusting, how far this country has fallen 😒

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 10:26 am

Preach it brother. And the lemmings here will still repeat talking points about gossip and a cult like secret door meeting. As if any of them even get the gravity of what is happening.

Jerbehr queens
11/15/19 10:34 am

How is pointing out her failures intimidation?

Jerbehr queens
11/15/19 10:39 am

And what about the dozen other testimonies he’s live tweeted during? It’s suddenly intimidation now when that phrase never came up before

zimmy Florida
11/15/19 10:52 am

Jer- it isn’t, he clearly shouldn’t be doing it! The man has no self control, does he?

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 10:52 am

What exactly were her failures?

Jerbehr queens
11/15/19 11:04 am

Her tenure in Somalia. Regardless still not intimidation

zimmy Florida
11/15/19 11:10 am

Her time in Somalia. Was absolutely fine! There was a civil war going on and Trump laughably blames her for that! I mean that’s just nuttery, does he not know the history of the country? Wait I’ll answer that-NO! πŸ™„

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 11:10 am

If she was so terrible why was she asked to stay on another year in March?

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 11:11 am

None of this matters because people just blindly believe tweets.

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 11:15 am

Elise Stefanik just thanked her for her service in Mogadishu. She must not have gotten the memo.

Jerbehr queens
11/15/19 11:21 am

It’s you that is blind fully believing in ‘witness intimidation’ because some politicians used the buzzword. I don’t know what happened in Somalia but that’s besides the point, it was meant to criticize her job performance which is in no way ‘intimidation’. My second point is that he’s been live tweeting testimonies for 3 years, why is it suddenly witness intimidation now? If he said he has ‘insurance’ on her over tweet then an argument can be made that it’s intimidation.

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 11:29 am

Wait so you don’t know what happened in Somalia but you’re willing to stand by what he said because why again?

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 11:29 am

And no. I’ve followed this for awhile and watched for days. But thanks.

Jerbehr queens
11/15/19 11:37 am

Stop moving the goalposts. The tweet was not intimidation, read it yourself

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 12:07 pm

I read it. What goalpost did I move? I didn’t but that’s a common charge you guys make.

Jerbehr queens
11/15/19 12:17 pm

Talking about Somalia specifics when the comment chain is about witness intimidation

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 12:38 pm

You brought up Somalia as a failure of hers and I asked you what specifically was the failure to which you couldn’t produce one and then accused me of moving goalposts.

zimmy Florida
11/15/19 12:40 pm

It was clearly intimidating, he just couldn’t wait till after the hearings to tweet? I mean is there nothing this ass-hat does that you can actually criticize him for! He shouldn’t have done it period! Any decent human being wouldn’t have done it!

Jerbehr queens
11/15/19 12:57 pm

I bringing up the subject matter of the tweet, not meant as an opinion. I responded to the comment chain to ask how bringing up her failure (or success?) is intimidation. At least zimmy is staying on topic. I don’t see how suddenly live tweeting is a form of witness intimidation when for 3 years he’s been doing the same thing and it was never called witness intimidation. Read the tweet yourself instead of listening to pundits, all it says is that she failed in Somalia

MrsCrayonWax
11/15/19 1:23 pm

😲

benseth 11,780 votes
11/15/19 2:58 pm

🀦‍♂️ open your eyes. Ignore the dog whistles.

Think Lovin Life
11/17/19 9:06 am

Ben ... you offer great advice ... to yourself!