TomLaney1 November 15th, 2019 5:57am

FRIDAY HOTLINE TO HEAVEN: Good morning, everyone! Hope y'all had a good week despite the shampeachment circus! 😃 Please list any needs and concerns in Comments and we'll pray for them. All are welcome.

ptellini Homosuperior
11/18/19 1:14 pm

Praise! Things are going well financially. Especially with ACA being stripped away. I have more options!
At this time, I am trying to get my website to bring in business for extra money.
eliteitservices.godaddysites.com

11/15/19 9:58 am

Prayers of thanksgiving! My daughter safely made it to Canada last night. Such a relief.

11/15/19 10:00 am

They are still searching for the missing girl in nj. It’s over two weeks and no trace of her. 200 officers and sniffing dogs have joined the search in NY 😢

11/15/19 10:39 am

I’m so happy to hear about your daughter’s safety!

It’s certainly scary times! The Auburn student is still missing as well. They’ve arrested a man, but he’s not cooperating with police. He has been attacked in jail and his lawyers are trying to get him moved to a different city because they say it’s not safe for him to stay in her town. I wish they’d use that to squeeze him to TELL THE TRUTH about where she is to give this family some closure.

I actually fear she might have been sex trafficked. I read an article this week that said 5 THOUSAND kids a MONTH are sex trafficked in AL. The interstate between B’ham and Atlanta is a major sex trafficking route and I just read an article that stated that several hotels in ATL are in trouble because employees knew that the hotels were being used for sex trafficking and did NOTHING!

11/15/19 11:01 am

Awful awful. That thought has crossed my mind out this girl as well. My prayer at this point as dreadful as it sounds is that if she is dead let them find her body. At least the parents will know. But some people are just never found. Madeleine McCain and that woman in Ct with 5 kids who I’m certain the ex husband chopped her up.

11/15/19 11:02 am

And thanks for thinking of my daughter.

11/15/19 11:49 am

I’m praying the same about this girl! I don’t know what would be worse for parents....to know for sure that their daughter is dead, or to suspect she might be being tortured for years, but there is still hope she could be found! The first one that comes to my mind about girls never found is that girl from B’ham that disappeared in Aruba. I can usually remember her name, but it’s slipped my mind right now.

You’re welcome!

11/15/19 12:34 pm

Yes! I couldn’t remember her name to save my life! Thanks!

11/16/19 7:27 am

Another woman is still missing who I forgot about. I think she was from Colorado maybe and her fiancé was arrested in her disappearance but they never found her. I think she had a baby and cameras showed her grocery shopping last I think.

missmorganmarie ...
11/17/19 2:33 am

the disappearance is baffling!! where is she?? make him talk!! i am praying she is ok even though i think that isn't the case

missmorganmarie ...
11/17/19 2:35 am

cc that's kelsey berreth.

the guy had another gf and said that he beat her to death with a baseball bat AND SHE CLEANED UP THE CRIME SCENE FOR HIM!!!! and she said he burned her body and spread the remains/ashes in a river 😯😕

11/17/19 2:20 pm

I agree, 3M! All of this is horrific. Your saying that about burning the body reminded me of a murder we had in a town of about 20K in AL. I picked up these kids on my school bus, and didn’t find out until later that their mother killed her common law husband, carried him around in her van for about a week and then carried his body into the woods and burned it. It’s FREAKY to know that this doting mother that was always at the bus stop with her kids, that you KNOW would do something like this!

missmorganmarie ...
11/18/19 8:02 pm

they found kelseys fiancee guilty! life in prison without parole plus 156 years

11/19/19 8:46 am

I’m glad the family has closure c

11/19/19 2:18 pm

That’s great, 3M! I’m so glad!

11/20/19 3:55 pm

Update on the Auburn, AL case:

A Lee County Judge has decided there is enough evidence to send the Kidnapping case against 30-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed to a Grand Jury for them to consider indictment. The judge denied Yazeed’s motion for bond, so he will remain at the Lee Co. Detention facility. The judge also approved a Motion for a DNA swab for Yazeed. Yazeed is accused in the Kidnapping of 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard. The Auburn teen remains missing 28 days after she was last seen on video at a Chevron station.

...

11/21/19 1:48 pm

That is sad @4JC. So many people go missing in this country that we never hear about. Right now in NJ there is a young girl missing like five years old for two months and the young woman missing for three weeks. Very sad both cases.

11/21/19 1:53 pm

I agree, Cookie! I’m glad they’ve at least caught someone in the AL case.

11/21/19 2:21 pm

Yes. Closure is so important to the families even though they probably knew worst case scenario all along.

11/21/19 3:12 pm

Even though they have this guy, I don’t think they’ll truly have closure unless he tells them where she is.

11/22/19 8:37 am

Bastard killed himself in his home. Now we will never know. Hopefully they find her body.

11/22/19 12:06 pm

Cookie, you’re talking about the one in NJ, right? I haven’t heard anything about that about the guy in AL. Have I missed something?

...

11/22/19 12:23 pm

Yes I’m talking about NJ guy. People are saying at least he saves the state tons of money with a nonsense trial and prison. No justice though. And still no body.

11/25/19 1:13 pm

UPDATE on the missing girl from Auburn, AL. They believe they have found her remains. Here is an article about that, with a timeline of events as the case unfolded. SO sad! Praying for her family and friends!

www.wrbl.com/news/tragic-human-remains-believed-to-be-missing-19-year-aniah-blanchard-located/

....

11/25/19 2:53 pm

ANOTHER update: They’ve now arrested a THIRD person, this one for helping the guy flee out of state:

www.wtvm.com/2019/11/25/third-suspect-arrested-connection-aniah-blanchards-disappearance/

11/25/19 3:28 pm

What a sad ending. Such a pretty girl.

11/25/19 3:28 pm

Yes, I agree to both statements, Cookie.

missmorganmarie ...
11/25/19 8:12 pm

aw man 😥

11/15/19 8:29 am

Praise report: God gave me the energy and the motivation to get the bedroom and master bath cleaned up and organized and that’s making me feel a good bit better!

Please pray that we will have some good weather (not cold and rainy), because I’m hurting all over. I was hoping to finish a quilt before the week of Thanksgiving, as we have company coming that I want to show it to, so please pray that I stop hurting and have the brain power to figure it out.

11/15/19 10:35 am

Thanks, Cookie!

11/17/19 2:13 pm

Thanks, 3M! Update: I was able to get the quilt top centered on the quilt backing yesterday afternoon, and the backing turned over the edge of the top and pinned all the way around, which is the WORST part of the entire process. Now, I’ve just got to sew all the way around the edge where I have it pinned, and then down each row of quilt squares, to keep it all in place when washed. So the next part will be a breeze and I’m sure I can get it knocked out within the week!

Thanks for the prayers!

11/17/19 2:18 pm

@TopsQueen , I thought you might also be interested in the progress I made on my quilt. This is the one that is beach themed, that my other mother embroidered all the squares with beach scenes and I’m finishing for myself. The quilt squares are alternating white and sea foam green, and we have a set of sea foam green sheets, that will hang down below the edge of the quilt. The backing looks like a sandy beach that has shells scattered all over it. This backing is also the edging around the top of the quilt. Her hubby gave it to me after she passed away, and it’s VERY special to me. I’m doing my entire bedroom and master bath in beach theme.

I have an octagonal table that has glass with a recess under it. I’ve lined up shells around the edge under the glass, and have big shells sitting on the edge of my tub, along with shell themed candles, and a big vase of shells on top of our chest of drawers.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
11/17/19 2:23 pm

It sounds beautiful. Are used to design of the name joyful creations. And I realized it has the same same initials you use. I develop recipes now

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/15/19 7:58 am

The cat needs dental work!!! With surgery and anesthesia, the bill will be over $2000!

I'll be headed for disability, as my chemo treatment goes up a few notches. Might be unable to work for 2-6 months. And... 🙀 I am not allowed to brush her or change her litter box during that time!😿 (I'll have no immune system)

Please pray for my kitty. She'll have her surgery and lots of ❤️.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/15/19 8:02 am

She's able to eat. We give her soft food and she's happy. (The crunchy-bits food she'd swallow I chewed and then vomit all over the floor an hour later.)
She's always preferred her soft food, but a soft-only diet is not good for her teeth (or breath) 😽

11/15/19 9:53 am

(TheNobamaist) many prayers for your sweet kitty and your health. I did not know you needed more chemo🥺. If you need to gripe more please reach out to me via dm. ❤️

missmorganmarie ...
11/17/19 2:36 am

aww kitty! noboma prayers being sent. chemo sucks ❤

11/21/19 1:39 pm

@theNobamist how is your sweet kitty?

merry13 Saved by Grace
11/15/19 5:39 am

It’s been a really long week. My husband is on a hunting trip. He decided to take his vehicle and they were supposed to be back on Wednesday. Well, his truck broke down. Over $1,000 in parts so far and he hasn’t made it home yet.

I work in an office with one assistant. Had a vacation planned over thanksgiving week. Not going anywhere, just needed a break. My assistant randomly quit yesterday, so no vacation and no office help our busiest time of the year so I’ll be doing double duty. I have to find someone new and start training. Please pray I can find the right person.

merry13 Saved by Grace
11/15/19 5:40 am

And I got news that I really need to get my wisdom teeth pulled but I don’t have thousands to pay for that, now or anytime soon.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/15/19 8:02 am

11/15/19 8:25 am

When it rains, it pours, merry! Oh, man, that’s a LOT! I’m so sorry! Praying that your hubby makes it home safely and soon! Praying that God sends you just the right person and gives you grace in training this person, and some kind of relief from the stress in the meantime.

Also praying for the finances to get your teeth seen about. Are you aware that there are dental clinics associated with teaching universities where you can have your teeth worked on by dentists in training (with a supervisor overseeing them) for a fraction of the cost of going to a dentist? Hubby and I have had to do that in the past. It certainly beats being in pain!

merry13 Saved by Grace
11/15/19 9:10 am

The dentist I use now is like that. But unfortunately they don’t do wisdom teeth. I’ll definitely check into teaching clinics nearby thanks for the suggestion!

11/15/19 9:54 am

We had to see a specialist too for my daughter. See if you can work out a payment plan. You cannot suffer like that.

11/15/19 10:07 am

You’re welcome, Merry! Please let us know how it goes! I agree with Cookie, also. Some dentists will work out a payment plan. I have one that will not and one that has worked with us.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/15/19 2:13 am

I am flying to Long Beach today & returning home on Sunday. I would appreciate prayer for safe travel. While I am there I will be needing about 10 people & please pray that that goes well & that I have fun & that this trip is something that when I look back on will be a happy memory.

David told me last week that he has decided not to let Satan win & that he is going to fight against him. I love that & would appreciate your prayers for him in this. He also has one person in his life that definitely seems to be influencing him toward evil & please pray that this person will be removed from his sphere of influence soon.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/15/19 2:18 am

Also, one of the people that is going this weekend is the person that I believe is influencing David for evil & last weekend actually made threats to David to verbally assault me when we meet. This person has cents changed their tune according to David, but I’m still a bit apprehensive & I also want prayers that I react in a godly manner if this person does verbally assault me or is simply rude to me.

missmorganmarie ...
11/15/19 4:25 am

safe Travels!! ❤

11/15/19 8:19 am

Praying for your safe travels, that you have an AWESOME time, that you will feel confident in meeting new people and you will feel the love of God flowing through you to anyone that might say anything ugly to you.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/15/19 9:06 am

Thank you, all! 💜🤗

11/15/19 10:06 am

You’re welcome!

missmorganmarie ...
11/15/19 12:06 am

prayers for my mom. no chemo this week because her blood count was too low. 10.5 hr day at the hospital. tensions and stress is high. im so frustrated and angry and don't know where/how to direct it

11/15/19 8:16 am

I’m so sorry, 3M. Praying for your mom and your peace of mind. He’s always there to listen!

missmorganmarie ...
11/16/19 1:33 am

in the ER now because she was bleeding again. going on 5 hours... but blood test looks fine so waiting for discharge

11/16/19 1:05 pm

So sorry, 3M! Praying for both of you!

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/16/19 3:02 pm

Morgan, I read this last night and prayed, but didn’t comment. How is she? How are you?

missmorganmarie ...
11/17/19 2:32 am

she started to bleed again so they admitted her. they said there's a chance she could be bleeding internally but they don't think that's it but want to rule it out so we are trying to get a endoscopy scheduled for Monday. She's probably going ti be in the hospital a few days.

missmorganmarie ...
11/17/19 2:40 am

I'm mad because I had wanted to be more proactive with this bleeding months ago but everyone thought i was being overly cautious. it's taking a lot to not gloat how i was right months ago but right now I'm just trying to (now that my mom is willing to listen) fix this bleeding she's having.

also my dad is having some major health issues too and i know the stress is the last thing he needs right now so I'm just trying not to fall apart and cry, at least not in front of them.

11/17/19 8:14 am

Miss don’t blame yourself. It’s her decision.

11/17/19 2:08 pm

That sounds SO frustrating, 3M! I hate it when people won’t listen to me, and it turns out I was right all along. Praying that God will take your stress level down, and you can leave it all in HIS hands!

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
11/19/19 12:47 pm

It is very frustrating when people won’t listen to you & you’re right. That said, remember that it is Satan playing into your pride that wants you to gloat! Try to just trust God to take care of your parents & remember that they are adults & they get to make their own health decisions. I know how hard it is to give up that control when we know we’re right, but it really is for the best.

Also, what did they find out with the test yesterday?

11/19/19 2:23 pm

Well said, Bama!

missmorganmarie ...
11/20/19 10:11 am

hi all, so my mom is home but she's still having a little bleeding and she's very short of breath. she is going to see her oncologist on Friday to check levels and see what our next steps are.

i really don't think shes getting chemo next week.

prayers appreciated. I'm really hoping this is not the beginning of the end.

11/20/19 10:37 am

Thanks for the update, 3M! Praying for her....and for you!

Maryelizabeth
11/14/19 11:04 pm

Niece will be having unilateral mastectomy soon.

11/15/19 8:15 am

Praying for her.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/14/19 10:58 pm

Thank you all for participating! May God supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus. ✟✡

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/14/19 11:05 pm

• Just pray for our Republic. It has never been in more danger than it is now.
• I've got sinus congestion and drainage (probably allergies) that is coating my throat with mucus and filling my bronchial tubes. The mucus is thick and difficult to cough up, but there is no infection present at this time. Please pray that it will clear up quickly. Thanks! ✟ن✡ ❤️

11/15/19 8:14 am

Have been praying for the republic, will add you to my prayers, Tom! Hope it eases up soon!