jmw7477 Indiana
11/15/19 4:25 am

I’m a lot more active first thing in the morning. Make hubby’s lunch & get him out the door. Feed and water all the critters. Get my workout in. Start the washer and/or dishwasher. The rest of the day depends on what I need to do for grandpa & hubby.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/14/19 10:14 pm

💠 praetorianus asked:
11/15/2019
Is your activity/energy level usually...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/14/19 10:15 pm

Variable. I can be fine one minute and bottoming out the next, due to my medical conditions. I can make plans to do something fun and be unable to do it at the last minute. Hubby is the same way.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
11/14/19 11:18 pm

Oh dear that's sad 😢.
When that happens, do you still go ahead with your plans (basically soldier through) or postpone them?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/19 9:05 am

Thanks so much, Praet. No, there is NO soldiering through it when you feel like all your energy has been drained from your body. The best way I can think to describe it is that it’s like you’ve suddenly got a full blown case of the flu, where your body hurts all over & you can’t even imagine being able to summon up the energy to raise your head off the pillow, much less go to work, even if it costs you your job....you’ll just have to worry about THAT later!

I am on a medication that has helped tremendously. Before that, I’d suffered for 30 years with never having wakened feeling refreshed. I always felt like a train had run over me every morning. I often slept up to 18 hours a day, missing out on holiday gatherings, etc. because I couldn’t keep myself awake. It felt like my head was so heavy I couldn’t hold it up & would have to lie down.

Now, the med has me hung over in the morning, so that it takes me a few hours to get going & I can’t work, but at least I’m not like I was.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
11/14/19 9:53 pm

😁
Of course this isn't about the natural circadian rhythm but varying energy levels over several days or weeks.

chickencookie It really is
11/14/19 8:48 pm

Varies. My meds often make me feel sluggish as well as my hypoglycemia. Other times I’m go go go.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
11/14/19 8:42 pm

Variable. Usually, phases of high activity and energy are followed by phases of low activity and fatigue. This is roughly cyclical.