SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
11/14/19 4:30 pm

It’s actually six stooges and counting. The original three amigos + Rudy Giuliani, Pat Cipollone and now Mulvaney. The really funny part is that they’re all Wiseguys!

tractorman Oklahoma
11/14/19 12:12 pm

Keep sticking your head in the sand and use these weak arguments to ignore the real facts! Lock Him Up๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคก

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/14/19 12:33 pm

Sorry, I don’t believe fourth-hand gossip! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

tractorman Oklahoma
11/14/19 9:14 pm

I see you have gotten the memo to ignore the substance and argue the process. It’s very laughable ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, I find it ironic you talk about hearsay evidence when the book about your religion is all hearsay. Amazing what the mind can rationalize when it wants to ๐Ÿ˜ณ

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/14/19 9:29 pm

Wrong again. There were at least FIVE HUNDRED witnesses to the resurrected Christ, not fourth hand gossip!

tractorman Oklahoma
11/15/19 7:39 am

As reported to someone who then wrote their accounts and it became hearsay at that point....

tractorman Oklahoma
11/15/19 7:47 am

So what? Also 8,000 people saw a man cut a woman in half on stage and put her back together again! Did it really happen?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/19 9:58 am

No, as written by those that walked with Him!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/19 10:00 am

Well, in a magic show, you don’t have Roman soldiers standing guard to TRY to PROVE that it didn’t happen, and yet it still happened, did you?

tractorman Oklahoma
11/15/19 11:50 am

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..thanks for sharing. Your beliefs are your own and you change them to flow with the wind but as long as you don’t try to force those fairy tales on the rest of us, we be ok๐Ÿค—

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/19 11:56 am

I don’t know that I’ve changed ANY of my beliefs, which I’ve had for over 40 years now.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/19 12:35 pm

And your beliefs are your own, but I don’t make fun of you for them. JS.

tractorman Oklahoma
11/15/19 1:57 pm

No, you just apply what is convenient from your book to support your hate filled ideology.
And I live my beliefs, I don’t have a book to rationalize my meanness and hate.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/19 2:13 pm

I’ve told you that your problem is that you don’t understand the context and history of the Bible and it’s people, and that’s why you’re led astray by cherry picking one verse that fits YOUR agenda. When you’re reading the Bible, you have to read all of it, to get the big picture, so that you don’t pick what YOU want to hear and believe, but you see what God wants you to hear and believe.

What, exactly, do you think is my “hate filled ideology?”

tractorman Oklahoma
11/15/19 3:42 pm

I cherry-pick the Bible! You are the orchard queen of picking quotes to back up your support for our truth challenged, immoral president ๐Ÿคก

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/14/19 11:52 am

๐Ÿ’  Pic Poll:

Left Pic:

Caption reads:

Later that dat at the Trump impeachment hearing:

Shows a clown sitting behind a judge’s desk, with a lawyer clown standing right in front of him. The lawyer clown is saying, “Your honor, we would like to call a surprise witness.” Sitting int he witness box is a Jack in the Box.

Right Pic:

Shows a pic of Schiff, with The Three Stooges above him. The caption on The Three Stooges says, “WE GOTCHA!”

Schiff is saying, “Larry told Moe, Moe told Curly, Curly told me....”

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/14/19 1:39 pm

4JC, Both hilarious cartoons๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ your the best๐Ÿฅฐ

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/14/19 2:04 pm

Glad you enjoyed them! Thanks for letting me know! And thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it!