CMChristian November 13th, 2019 6:35pm

We need to stop giving so much aid to Israel.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/14/19 1:25 pm

The US gets a lot from that aid. I guess aid to the Nazis in Ukraine would be better? Ok. Got it.

VivaLaFalange Vive il Duce
11/13/19 12:16 pm

38 BILLION ISN’T ENOUGH!!!!

zimmy Florida
11/13/19 11:37 am

And your true fascism comes right out! I knew it would!

CMChristian gone
11/13/19 11:46 am

And? What is antisemitic about putting america first? I mean give me some credit, I used to be a Ben Shapiro supporting neocon but things have evidently changed. True fascism? And that is different than regular fascism how, because you think we're nazis who want to genocide jews?

zimmy Florida
11/13/19 11:49 am

Your poll makes me suspicious, simply because we give a lot of nations aid, Egypt almost as much as Israel, yet you only ask about aid to Israel? Very peculiar 🤔

CMChristian gone
11/13/19 11:51 am

I mean the statement was "We need to stop giving so much aid to Israel" That so much equals 3.8 billion dollars in exchange for what now? I mean Democrats hated the idea of having Jerusalem be named the Israeli capital, I remember supporting it.

Your basically calling me out for being a fascist even though... I am one? And your point that my "true fascism" is somehow terrible just for wanting this nation to look after itself first? Some people support Palestine, mainly Republicans and neocons support Israel, I support neither, their conflict isnt of our interest. It shouldn't involve us.

CMChristian gone
11/13/19 11:53 am

To be completely frank and fair id rather we cut foreign aid completely from our budget. America first and America only. Id also support the idea of becoming an autarky, that is economically self sufficient.

zimmy Florida
11/13/19 12:01 pm

I wish you would have said that in your poll, instead of single out Israel, and btw I do support Jerusalem as the capital as where the embassy should be, it’s one of the few things I ever agreed with Trump on.

CMChristian gone
11/13/19 12:04 pm

I made a follow up poll.