hfhgsrjjdf November 13th, 2019 3:27pm

Christians: the Lord has put it on my heart today to pray hard for our President and our divided country. President Trump needs the continued strength to drain the swamp and our nation needs healing. Please join me and share.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/14/19 7:23 am

DSH - I’m praying a different prayer.

hfhgsrjjdf
11/14/19 11:19 am

Why did you have to comment then?

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/14/19 5:52 pm

Oh ... I didn’t realize that your polls where offered so that you would have an echo chamber of your own thoughts. Mea culpa.

hfhgsrjjdf
11/14/19 7:19 pm

When it comes to prayer, it’s called ETIQUETTE.

The poll was about Trump AND healing our country. At the very least, you could’ve ignored the Trump part and just said, “I’ll be praying for the healing of our country. But instead, you had to comment something negative, not giving any care that some people are hurting over this mess. I asked to pray for healing and you did the exact opposite by saying something divisive.

If you made a prayer poll about something I don’t believe, I’m would never go and comment something because I just HAVE to let everyone know I disagree. That’s called being a troll.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/14/19 9:08 pm

All I said was that I would be praying a different prayer.
.... anything you interpreted (positive or negative) from those 7 words, is merely your interpretation and you have some real issues with <something>. ๐Ÿคท‍โ™€๏ธ

hfhgsrjjdf
11/14/19 10:01 pm

How is anyone supposed to interpret that anything but negatively? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I’m praying a different prayer...against Trump? Negative.

I’m praying a different prayer...that the country will be divided even more? Negative.

The comment is not immune from criticism just because it’s vague. It was completely unnecessary.

Plus, you kinda gave yourself away by calling this poll an echo chamber.

FitzDarcy Tre46on
11/14/19 5:16 am

Pray multiple times a day for him and his family, Pence as well.

VivaLaFalange Vive il Duce
11/13/19 9:50 am

I’m praying for his assasination. The corrupt little jew puppet

hfhgsrjjdf
11/13/19 9:52 am

Wow. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜’

hfhgsrjjdf
11/13/19 10:04 am

โฌ†๏ธThis is exactly why we need to pray for him everyone. I don’t know if this is a troll but people like this actually exist. What a negative and disrespectful comment, both to Trump and Jews.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/13/19 3:40 pm

Yes, I agree with you 100%, DSH! I was just praying for President Trump a few minutes ago.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
11/14/19 12:10 am

The commenter at the top of this thread may get the exciting opportunity to meet a couple Secret Service agents in the near future if he doesn't watch what he says. I really hope he's not serious.

hfhgsrjjdf
11/14/19 12:12 am

I’ve known someone personally who also said the same thing. It’s a disgusting mindset.

FitzDarcy Tre46on
11/14/19 5:17 am

Has Viva been hacked?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/14/19 10:54 am

This person just joined on October 18th, and everything I’ve seen him say has been derogatory. I’m wondering if it’s an old member that got kicked off.

hfhgsrjjdf
11/13/19 8:30 am

Even if you dislike President Trump, I still encourage you to pray that the swamp, which is actively working against the American people, is destroyed. The political craziness going on right now is more than just about Trump. If these people aren’t held accountable within the next few years, America is lost forever.

Zfilakas Eleftheria i Thanatos
11/13/19 10:11 am

Donald Trump is the swamp, so yeah, I pray every day that that swamp monster is drained.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/13/19 3:41 pm

I agree with you 100%, DSH! We need to vote out all the career politicians and vote in people like DJT that have not been greasing palms instead of helping us for DECADES!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/13/19 3:42 pm

๐Ÿ’  DSH asked:
11/13/2019

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/13/19 3:43 pm

Btw, I was just praying for President Trump a few minutes ago, concerning this sham of an impeachment. Many people will not forget this. It’s going to backfire on them. Looks like they would have learned from Clinton’s impeachment!

hfhgsrjjdf