badattitude no place like home
11/09/19 10:07 pm

You are not a master. More of a master Bater🤪🤣

Carolynn new jersey
11/09/19 7:32 pm

It’s funny that his book is called Triggered. I don’t think anyone gets more triggered than Trump. He demonstrates this on Twitter everyday.

badattitude no place like home
11/09/19 10:10 pm

True, but nobody in history has been so completely attacked by the liberal Media. They're really at war with him.

badattitude no place like home
11/10/19 6:32 pm

Because their candidate didn’t win.

bartman71 USW
11/11/19 4:12 am

Has he been raked over the coals for wearing a tan suit yet? Didn't think so.

badattitude no place like home
11/11/19 7:41 am

I remember that. What was that about? I think it was a fashion police alert or something.

Carolynn new jersey
11/11/19 1:27 pm

Breck, I remember very well how Obama was treated by Fox News and conservative radio. Even back then, I thought they sounded insane. I know that Obama was vocal about their criticism, but he wasn’t near as bad as Trump is towards CNN.

Here’s a video of how Obama was treated:
youtu.be/Ly8wfEBAz60

badattitude no place like home
11/19/19 9:17 am

Yes. The vitriol was terrible. Not near as bad as CNN against Trump.

badattitude no place like home
11/19/19 9:32 am

But I don’t think that the talking heads were wrong about the plan of the left for more socialism. In fact now it’s gone so far leftist and socialist that Obama couldn’t even be nominated as the president because he’s too conservative.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
11/19/19 5:28 pm

I keep hearing this, "CNN is much worse to Trump "

Trump bullies and belittles anyone on CNN even the channel. And then they wonder why? Hmm. Let me bully and be belligerent to you for a while, then will you be my friend? 😁

badattitude no place like home
11/19/19 7:49 pm

The press should be nobody’s friend. They are a constitutional requirement to keep the government open and honest to prevent tyranny. Their job is not to promote a candidate but to report on everyone equally so that we’re informed. You obviously realize that isn’t happening don’t you? They’re in the tank for one party. Jesus could come back and walk on water but the only thing that would be reported would be how much they hate Trump.

Carolynn new jersey
11/20/19 11:51 am

Breck, what do think of Fox News then? Just wondering, because they’ve been known to be biased towards Trump. I’m really getting concerned about their coverage of the impeachment. They seem to be calling it a “nothingburger” and “witch hunt”. They’re trying to convince people that this isn’t anything serious, and that’s not their job. Their job, as journalists, is to report what’s happening, not persuade you to ignore what’s happening.

GlockMan1 Alabama
11/09/19 7:07 pm

HATERS ARE ALWAYS GONNA HATE. It’s just what they do.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
11/09/19 6:17 pm

Most liberal chicks I've hooked up with have the daddy issues tbh. Conservatives don't as much

ishady 86451132020
11/19/19 2:27 am

Liberal chicks ask to see your hitler figurines Luft?