zimmy Florida
11/07/19 7:55 am

I stopped drink all coke, maybe once a year, my favorite drink!

11/07/19 7:44 am

I can feel myself getting cancer as I drink them

11/07/19 7:46 am

Coffee ... you drama queen!!! Anyone who uses the handle “coffee now” should be far more concerned about the coffee than the coke!

11/07/19 8:02 am

😂🤣😂

11/07/19 8:02 am

It’s not that it’s not unhealthy. It’s flat out healthy

11/07/19 8:25 am

😂🤣😂

11/07/19 8:28 am

JS ... you should actually read the entire articles, if you’re going to post it. Coffee can cause problems. Read on, past the title!

11/07/19 8:29 am

Water can cause problems

Overall coffee is healthy

11/07/19 8:38 am

Emojis are great no question, but they probably shouldn’t substitute for logic when you’re trying so hard to disagree with someone

11/07/19 8:40 am

Coffee ... I used words above, and you couldn’t respond. I figured that the only way to break through to you was with pictures.

Read the article posted by JS! I trust the Mayo Clinic and read the ENTIRE article! Oops!

11/07/19 9:05 am

Yeah I read the whole article. It’s healthy overall as I’ve said and the article backs up

11/07/19 9:06 am

Do you have a retort or do you want to hide behind your yellow faces again?

js132 Texas
11/07/19 9:47 am

I read the whole thing. That’s how I know it has health benefits. It also has some unhealthy consequences.

That’s why it’s “not really that unhealthy”. As I said.

If you actually have that low of reading comprehension skills then you might want to change your user name. It makes you look foolish.

...

11/07/19 9:50 am

This is just how Think interacts with people. Imagine how his family feels

11/07/19 9:57 am

JS ... did you see the part about the health risks, or did you skim over those for convenience?

11/07/19 9:58 am

Coffee ... as for the interactions, the facts don’t care about your Princess feelings. If you can’t deal with it, consider a safe space.

js132 Texas
11/07/19 10:00 am

Read the third sentence of what I just said. Also, I’ve never said it was only healthy. Just not that unhealthy.

Again, reading comprehension. You need to get some.

11/07/19 11:40 am

Think, have a cup of coffee. You get cranky on your Diet Coke

11/07/19 12:00 pm

JS ... thanks for the good laugh. You focus on reading comprehension as you cluelessly miss the point. Here, I’ll help, this is from the article you linked ...

Better luck next time!

11/07/19 12:31 pm

““However, the research appears to bear out some risks. High consumption of unfiltered coffee (boiled or espresso) has been associated with mild elevations in cholesterol levels.””

My consumption isn’t high. I don’t drink unfiltered. My cholesterol levels are good.

11/07/19 12:33 pm

““In addition, some studies found that two or more cups of coffee a day can increase the risk of heart disease in people with a specific — and fairly common — genetic mutation that slows the breakdown of caffeine in the body. So, how quickly you metabolize coffee may affect your health risk.””

I don’t drink more than two a day and my doctor said drink away

11/07/19 12:34 pm

““Although coffee may have fewer risks compared with benefits, keep in mind that other beverages, such as milk and some fruit juices, contain nutrients that coffee doesn't. Also, adding cream and sugar to your coffee adds fat and calories — up to hundreds of calories in some cases.””

Yes coffee is not a vegetable, got it. I drink milk. Fruit juice has too much sugar for me. I don’t add cream or sugar, I drink it black. 5 calories a cup

11/07/19 12:36 pm

They are adding stipulations. It flat out says “coffee may have fewer risks compared with benefits”

And if you’re adding SUGAR then it’s no longer just coffee is it? It’s now coffee WITH SUGAR. If you add sugar to your broccoli guess what? It’s not going to be healthy.

11/07/19 12:36 pm

Should have stuck with the emojis sport 🤣😄🤣

11/07/19 1:24 pm

Coffee ... it’s good that you can’t admit that the entire world revolves around you. But if you read this thread carefully, as amazing as it may sound, others recognize that you are NOT the only person who matters.

The article was clear, and all you and your silly sidekick needed to do was to read it to see that I was right and you were wrong.

But admitting that you’re wrong appears beyond your ability.

js132 Texas
11/07/19 1:35 pm

Your life must be really lacking if you need this to be a win for you.

You missed the part where I acknowledge there are some risks to coffee. Those risks are not enough to make the drink more unhealthy than the benefits of this drink.

However, I understand that you’re a troll and I’m not feeding you anymore.

11/07/19 1:46 pm

That’s what I like about you think. You dig in and go down with the ship like a good captain of a trolling vessel. That’s admirable. That’s what you’re my second favorite user that starts with the word think

11/07/19 1:55 pm

JS ... repeated schoolyard name calling, how mature of you! The facts aren’t your friend. You said many things, and maintained the false premise that coffee is good for you.

You come to my pill and call me a troll, yep, that suggests that you are likely an arrogant leftist who’s not used to being corrected. Well, count yourself lucky, I’m more than happy to point out your errors.

Grow up!

11/07/19 1:57 pm

Coffee ... nice try Princess, you can call me all the silly names you need to attempt to patch up your wounded ego.

You failed and you can’t admit it.

11/07/19 2:16 pm

“nice try Princess”

Aww, you make me feel so beautiful

11/07/19 2:20 pm

Coffee ... keep your delusion alive!

11/07/19 2:34 pm

It’s tied to my love for you

js132 Texas
11/07/19 3:00 pm

🍔🍟🍕

There’s some more food for you.

Don’t worry I wouldn’t dream of giving you coffee since it’s so unhealthy.

You’re welcome.

11/07/19 3:02 pm

JS ... you flatter yourself into thinking I’d take what you’re offering. Thanks for admitting that you were wrong, finally.

js132 Texas
11/07/19 3:06 pm

Whatever you need to tell yourself in order to protect your delicate little feelings.

Go ahead and put your prettiest dress on and reaffirm in the mirror that you’re not an ugly troll.

11/07/19 3:13 pm

JS ... riiiiight, like I’m the one who needed to call someone else who dared to disagree with me a “troll” for commenting in their own poll.

Thanks for the laughs, but your dull.

js132 Texas
11/07/19 3:16 pm

🤡
I found your troll face. It’s so cute.

js132 Texas
11/07/19 3:22 pm

If I use a ghost emoji will you go hide back under your bridge?

👻👻👻👻👻

11/07/19 3:23 pm

JS ... move along little gnat.

js132 Texas
11/07/19 3:25 pm

Oh, you’re one of those closet trolls.

It’s ok. It’s 2019. You can come out of the closet now. No one will care.

🤡

js132 Texas
11/07/19 3:33 pm

I know it can be scary though. I apologize for dismissing your delicate feelings.

I’m here for you if you need to talk. I’ll be your rock.

riggsy Myrtle Beach, S.C.
11/07/19 7:06 am

I voted Diet Coke because that is what I used to drink. However I gave up soda about 8 years ago.