shygal47 November 7th, 2019 3:56am

Several MSM sources are reporting that DJT asked Wm Barr to hold a news conference to state that DJT has broken no laws in the Ukraine case. Barr refused. Are the rats deserting the ship?

RussianThunder Russia and USA
11/09/19 4:12 pm

So, first Barr is his bought and paid for stooge and now he’s a rat deserting a ship? Maybe it never happened? Maybe Barr simply said he wasn’t comfortable with that yet.

However, if Barr comes out and says the FISA abuse will lead to arrests, will he go back to being Trumps B#*ch? If he says there was not enough for indictments, is he a rat deserting a ship.

Oh right, I know. When it helps Trump, he’s his B#*ch and when it doesn’t, he’s a rat?

Got it.

.....

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/09/19 5:38 pm

My, RT, I apologize if you are upset, but I never accused Wm Barr of anything. You have me confused with someone else. I think that Barr is weak and malleable, and that is what some on the left may espouse, but progressives and moderate Independents are not left.
I’m sitting and watching what is taking place in world itself, and in our country’s politics & political system.

I don’t like extremists on either side of the aisle. I don’t like Trump or his methods or his lies. But I never wanted him impeached, I wanted to wait for the 2020 election. However, since the action is underway, I am watching very closely for impropriety on the part of anyone regardless of Party. And I openly state how I feel, trying hard to use words that are not trigger words for either side.
... Now, if that makes me seem evil to you, so be it. I forgive you the misconceptions you have of me.

HappyLez No Worries... Be Happy
11/07/19 2:38 pm

This administration has had Huge Turnover
A bunch of them are in prison
They’re running for their life

cpaswr 864511320
11/07/19 6:07 am

Let’s see if Batt makes it to the end of the month.

ozzy
11/07/19 6:03 am

Unnamed source = fake news

hannahlou yeehaw
11/07/19 5:01 am

They’re not jumping ship for moral reasons, it’s to save their own skin. Keep a critical eye on those who blindly supported him until it started to look back for them too.

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
11/07/19 4:43 am

Fake news, ask William Barr...he even said they were lying

FitzDarcy Earth
11/07/19 2:38 am

If MSM sources are stating that...then its absolutely not True.

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
11/07/19 2:29 am

The cockroaches can only pull their corrupt strings in the dark and dimly lit (i.e., gaslit) back alleys. In the full light of day, they all scurry under the mattresses of the Trump Roach Motel (along with all of the bedbugs).

Ebola007 Florida
11/07/19 1:11 am

I think Barr, unlike Mueller, is just being fair and conducting a completely above board investigation.

paranoidandroid beantown scientist lady
11/06/19 9:49 pm

Graham’s latest excuse is that they were too stupid to have done what they’re accused of. 😂

"What I can tell you about the Trump policy toward Ukraine: It was incoherent, it depends on who you talk to, they seem to be incapable of forming a quid pro quo, so no I find the whole process to be a sham and I'm not going to legitimize it."

snagglepuss2 Treasures of the heart
11/06/19 9:37 pm

The rats are running out of spin

smartfart Florida
11/06/19 9:27 pm

It’s weird that Barr, who gave up his reputation joining the administration & screwing over Mueller, would jump ship now.

historyqueen
11/06/19 9:11 pm

When someone is under fire you find out very quickly who your true friends are.