STONEYTJONES November 6th, 2019 4:49pm

Republicans won 5 of the 6 statewide elections in Kentucky. Have you heard the media report that or just that a Democrat one the governors race?

omniku dot com
11/12/19 12:51 pm

I heard about all of them. Maybe you’re tuned in to the wrong news?

JPA1960 Illinois
11/10/19 6:01 am

Only heard about the Governor, honestly.

But to be fair, I rarely hear of any office other than governor in other states, so I doubt it means anything. Governor is definitely the focal point among voters.

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
11/06/19 6:13 pm

The other five were lucky that Trump didn’t support them! 😜

STONEYTJONES Indiana
11/07/19 9:44 am

You should probably look up the first black attorney general in Kentucky history. He was just elected. He’s a Republican. And trump supported him.

If he were a Democrat it would be all over the news.

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
11/07/19 2:23 pm

Sure, when I get around to fact checking my idle quips. 😉

Think Lovin Life
11/10/19 6:12 am

Zim ... address the poll question!

zimmy Florida
11/10/19 6:15 am

Think- yes, I heard the media report on that. But I could have told you that wiithout any media, it’s Kentucky 🙄

RatBaby
11/06/19 10:40 am

It's almost like... Something unusual... Is more newsworthy than normal buisness.

ILY3000 vote him out
11/06/19 10:07 am

I’d say a Governorship is a bigger deal than a senatorship or something.

STONEYTJONES Indiana
11/06/19 10:19 am

Bevin was one of the least liked governors in the entire United States of America. And he barely lost. Don’t get your hopes up.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/06/19 11:40 am

I haven’t been following this. Why was he least liked, Stoney, and what appealed to people about the Dem that ran?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/06/19 11:41 am

💠 STONEYTJONES asked:
11/06/2019

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/06/19 11:42 am

And no, I haven’t heard anything about the Republicans that won. In fact, what I’ve seen made it sound like this was a huge LANDSLIDE and that Republicans are in DEEP trouble because of Trump! 😂🤣😂

STONEYTJONES Indiana
11/06/19 12:37 pm

4JC, exactly. They also haven’t mentioned the third party guy that ran to pull votes from Bevins. And he got I think it was around 25,000 votes or so. Well over the 4 or 5 thousand he lost by.

I think a lot of people were against him due to his fights over education and teachers.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/06/19 12:55 pm

Oh, well that third party vote made all the difference then! The Republican probably would have won if not for that. We learned that lesson back with Ross Perot. It’s my belief that we wouldn’t have Trump if not for Ross Perot, because Ross Perot allowed Clinton to win, allowing HRC to rise, who became a HORRIBLE candidate! 😂🤣😂

Do you know the details about the fights over education and teachers? I’m not interested enough to read an article, but if you’re able to quickly sum it up, I would appreciate it.

FitzDarcy Earth
11/08/19 3:01 am

The First BLACK AG should be a BIG thing in your book.

STONEYTJONES Indiana
11/08/19 6:46 am

It would be if he were a Democrat.