ScottyDoesNo November 6th, 2019 2:01pm

After getting WOKE with an all female lead cast, Terminator: Dark Fate lost $100 million at the theater. Still think getting woke is smart?

Wackacrat Harford County
11/07/19 3:30 am

Entertainment can't be forced. You're either going to like it because of the premise and characters or hate it because of the premise or characters. Forcing these all women lead rolls isn't successful. Look at this movie, The newer ghostbusters, oceans 8. They lame.

Diogenes ...
11/06/19 1:57 pm

Never did! How about a Tomahawk Chop, Braves fans!

smartfart Florida
11/06/19 9:33 am

They should look under the chair for their lost $100 million. I left an umbrella once & that’s exactly where I found it.

sjrez Downplay COVID
11/06/19 8:57 am

It didn’t occur to me at all that the main cast was mostly female until you just said it now. I don’t think it was a factor for most people.

zimmy Florida
11/06/19 8:25 am

There are plenty of White Male, leads! What are you talking about? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤪

Talren Positivist
11/06/19 7:09 am

Or maybe it just wasn’t a good movie 🤷‍♂️.

Ever notice how when a movie with a white cast fails, it’s just because the movie wasn’t any good or wasn’t marketed well, but when a movie with a female or nonwhite cast fails, then suddenly it’s “wokeness” or “pandering” to blame? It’s almost like the people saying this stuff have racist/sexist biases that they don’t want to acknowledge.

ScottyDoesNo Arbeit macht frei
11/06/19 7:23 am

And yet every previous Terminator film made money. Weird, huh? 🤔

JulesVerne Live long, and prosper
11/06/19 8:17 am

“Put a white straight male lead back in your movies” is kinda hard to rectify with “I’m not racist or sexist”

ScottyDoesNo Arbeit macht frei
11/06/19 8:28 am

It’s just a tried and true formula that works every time it’s tried, but I guess Hollywood hates money for some reason. Oh well.

rons on top of the world MA
11/06/19 9:26 am

You get burned out. Same with Star Wars, Jaws.
Good vid

youtu.be/peiIpcGsM3E

ScottyDoesNo Arbeit macht frei
11/06/19 7:05 am

Ghostbusters, Ocean’s and now Terminator. Hey Hollywood, let me know when you’re done losing money and put a straight white male lead in your movies again. Boom, you’ll instantly earn your money back!

Think Lovin Life
11/06/19 8:11 am

Scotty ... and what character would you play? Pitch us the movie title and plot!

ScottyDoesNo Arbeit macht frei
11/06/19 8:33 am

I’d love to do a bio-pic on @Tony I would happily shave my head for the role! 👴🏻